Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,759 members, 7,972,716 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:53 PM

Do You Finish What You Start? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Finish What You Start? (496 Views)

How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / Can You Finish This? / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Finish What You Start? by quadrant4: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2011
MUCH of human happiness comes through accomplishment. For instance, if you decide to learn to play a guitar and you keep at it until you can, then you get enjoyment from it. But if you quit soon after starting, you never get that pleasure and satisfaction. The same is true of any undertaking that requires practice and training, covering a period of time.However, in this matter of sticking with a project until it is finished, there are certain tendencies we all have to outgrow or overcome. When it comes to any relationship which is like a project especially when you are in love with the sole aim of getting married do you finish what you start? what hindrances make one fail in finishing what one start in relationship? your comments please!
Re: Do You Finish What You Start? by Dyt(f): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2011
Well i love 2 finish wat i start bt i tell u nt everyth s finished cos along d line u get 2 find out who s who n who s nt
Re: Do You Finish What You Start? by quadrant4: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2011
so how can one finish what one start then?
Re: Do You Finish What You Start? by Jeel: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2011
lol
Re: Do You Finish What You Start? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2011
When DEATH comes, all is Finished
Re: Do You Finish What You Start? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Not always. Like the guitar. . .i get my enjoyment from just learning to play a tune or strumming. I don't need to finish a song to find the joy in actually playing a tune. Anyway i'm easily bored

(1) (Reply)

About To Wed Nigeria / Cultists Like Ekpoma1, 190, 2buff, Loveking, And The Rest / N40bn Scam: Bankole, Nafada Know Fate Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.