Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? (9485 Views)

Please Nairalanders How Much Should A Start Up Pay Its Employees For A Start / Don't You Worth More Than What You Are Into Now ? / How Much Will You Worth By August 1 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by abilityman(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2007
@post

let me say it quickly!! i am worth , leave me let me tell them. I said i am worth , oh oh
i am worth, EFCC has frozen alamieseigha's worth[sub][/sub]

No wahala, EFCC will not catch me, let me tell them how much i am worth.

I am having problems with the calculations!!! when i round off i will revert back to you.

From a rough calculation sha, at my young age, with 4yrs working experience, i am worth, in short, lets leave it till i am sure.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by ebos(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2007
I know this thread is not for any person to see him or herself as lacking behind. Always wait for God's time. I have a friend who had nothing, I mean nothing as at October, 2004. But as at November, 2005 he worth over N8 Million. I know his source of income and it is clean. I’m telling you, we are far away from this guy presently. While most of us have dropped down, he’s now worth over N25 Million. So, always wait for God’s time. Keep your hands clean and whatever God wants you to be that you will be. Just try your best and leave the rest to God. It will be well. My nephew said it all, the young shall grow, and this growth is not only by age or digit.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by LongOne1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
Well as for me i'm worth about 115 bottles of beer, about 115 packs of benson cigarrettes, about 150 000 in phones and mp3 players, about 200 000 in other electronics and exactly 1500 cash in hand but am still livin GHETTO FABOLOUS.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by peteroby(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
abeg i no fit talk how much i worth here,the fear of EFCC is d begining of wisdom
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by MsOlaolu(f): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
hu can find the worth of a virtious woman for her worth is morethan silver or gold? so [/sub] this means im[sub] priceless. I GUESS. but just so yall know i was born free but now am [sup][/sup]expensive! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by MsOlaolu(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ peteroby? r u a yahoo boy? wink wink shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
abilityman:

@post

let me say it quickly!! i am worth , leave me let me tell them. I said i am worth , oh oh
i am worth, EFCC has frozen alamieseigha's worth[sub][/sub]

No wahala, EFCC will not catch me, let me tell them how much i am worth.

I am having problems with the calculations!!! when i round off i will revert back to you.

From a rough calculation sha, at my young age, with 4yrs working experience, i am worth, in short, lets leave it till i am sure.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol

BASETSANA:

l am nnu ego priceless no amount can even be estimated on my worth

lol.
me too,I am priceless (not worthless o)
my oga didn't even pay full price for my bride price grin
My people pitied him and gave him a good discount so what am I worth? ROFL
well,I am a millionaire (in dollars) by faith!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by BASETSANA(f): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
Try me Iwerebor!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by ebos(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2007
Some are telling how much they worth here, when their brothers and sisters or even extended families will ask for N1,000 from them, they will story how they have been starving since two days ago. If you are called to show some people how did it, would you tell them? It’s too bad o!

@Babyosisi
You must be an Mbaise Lady as you said your Oga no even pay everything finish. One of my uncle's came to Mbaise to marry but he had to leave his wife behind and come back with our people due to their high charges, as if they are selling the lady. The following day, his wife left her people and ran to him. This is not a joke. Now, I'm afraid to go Mbaise. I don swear say, may God no gree me see a lady wey go turn my head there.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Echidime(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
I worth 45 million naira raw CASH in Naija.25 million in buildings. I worth 155 million Fcfa in all my french base that is Cameroun,Bénin,Togo and Cote d'ivoire.

and finally I worth just only 30 million in one currency that I won't like to disclose for security reasons.

This is the Truth of my life.

Ask me my source of Income,I will tell you am a business man, but thats not what I do,today I want to be very honest and confess. I AM A DRUG DEALER.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
ebos:

Some are telling how much they worth here, when their brothers and sisters or even extended families will ask for N1,000 from them, they will story how they have been starving since two days ago. If you are called to show some people how did it, would you tell them? It’s too bad o!

@Babyosisi
You must be an Mbaise Lady as you said your Oga no even pay everything finish. One of my uncle's came to Mbaise to marry but he had to leave his wife behind and come back with our people due to their high charges, as if they are selling the lady. The following day, his wife left her people and ran to him. This is not a joke. Now, I'm afraid to go Mbaise. I don swear say, may God no gree me see a lady wey go turn my head there.

That was so funny.
I don't blame the girl bo,if na me I go pursue catch the man too,lol.
some Igbo communities will give you an exercise book full of all sorts down to bathroom slippers and sunlight soap.
Some families I hear ask for the school fees they used in "training" the girl.
Thank God many families are not abiding by those shylock rules before we end up with overgrown girls all over the place.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Echidime:

I worth 45 million naira raw CASH in Naija.25 million in buildings. I worth 155 million Fcfa in all my french base that is Cameroun,Bénin,Togo and Cote d'ivoire.

and finally I worth just only 30 million in one currency that I won't like to disclose for security reasons.

This is the Truth of my life.

Ask me my source of Income,I will tell you am a business man, but thats not what I do,today I want to be very honest and confess. I AM A DRUG DEALER.

FBI take note
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by ebos(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2007
babyosisi:

That was so funny.
I don't blame the girl bo,if na me I go pursue catch the man too,lol.
[b]some Igbo communities will give you an exercise book full of all sorts down to bathroom slippers and sunlight soap.
Some families I hear ask for the school fees they used in "training" the girl.[/b]Thank God many families are not abiding by those shylock rules before we end up with overgrown girls all over the place.

It's scaring to marry these days. I have clocked 48years still I'm not even thinking of marrying in next 4 years. I want to get this and that is the reason.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
ebos:

It's scaring to marry these days. I have clocked 48years still I'm not even thinking of marrying in next 4 years. I want to get this and that is the reason.

you must be kidding me !! shocked shocked shocked
are you sure it's the bride price that's the problem because a girl who loves you will be willing to run away to vegas and marry you for a $45 marriage license.
You can pay the bride price later.
even if you default,will they reposess the girl? No
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by fsb(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi,

This thread is motivating yet depressing. Motivating in the sense that I know that with time, things will change for me and depressing in that currently, I ain't worth shi-shi. Someone should PLLLEASSSE grin show this broke ass nigger the way forward.

Shalom!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
i am worth 650,000 .I don't however know if it's N,$ Euro or watever
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by nawao3: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
U guys got me thinking about what I don't even think about normally. Let me see:

Cash at hand: N.5 million

Nospetco: N.9 million (this one might be gone with the wind)

Shares: N.7 million

Landed Property: N10 million

Miscellaneous: about N2 million

I made all this within a space of less than 2 years in this same Nigeria. As at the beginning of year 2005, I didn't have N1000 to my name and I stopped work to go and improve myself before year end 2006 but God still made it possible for me.

N.B.

I'm 28 years old and made all the above from my salary and strategic investments. So you see, Nigeria is sweet no be lie!!!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by romeo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2007
hmmmm people don't make money finish and even DRUG DEALERS are here!! Romeo go and make that money boy!! it's not for them alone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by gilgee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
EFCC must be at work here.
Anyhooz, u wan know ma worth abi?
Am worth ehm, convince me first that you are not upto something "nega" before i'ld butter ur eyes wit d info.
But moni is sweet sha, thz when u make em easily!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by dearstan(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
Currently im worth close to our president Yar' Adua. In stock, asset, properties and cash in bank & hand, i'd say somewhere around 750-800 Million.
Some of you might think it odd for me to be on this forum with so much money, but the truth is im a simple guy.
cool
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by cutebabe: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
I IN MY CAPACITY I AM WORTH , BRING CALCULATOR COME CLOSER O

1 X (COBRA)
700 X AGUTANS (SHEEP)
500 X OBUKOS (GOAT)
124 X TILAPIA FISHES
10004 X CHICKENS
63455 X CRATES OF EGG
2.5 PLOTS OF LAND (HALF SNATCHED BY OMO ONILE)
55 X EYELES (PIGEONS)
24 X APAROS (BUSHMEAT)
57 X OYAS (BUSHMEAT)
33 X OKETES (BUSHRAT)
3 X LEKELEKE'S (I NO SABI THIS ONE)
59 X COWS ALL ON MY FARM

ALL @MARKET SELLING PRICE

3000 TRANSCORP SHARES
5000 STERLING BANK
1250 DUNLOP SHARES
N200000 NAIRA IN IBWA BANK

N50000 WITH BABA ALAJO grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Varmich(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
Guys,
I am 36 years now, and after all my calculations, i found i am worth N13.7M, i am married with 2 kids. Would you guys say i am doing well?
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by easimoni(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
Varmich:

Guys,
I am 36 years now, and after all my calculations, i found i am worth N13.7M, i am married with 2 kids. Would you guys say i am doing well?

It depends on if/when you are planning to retire. Stay tuned, lots of good info on the site. BTW, do kids eat into your net worth as much as they say?
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Lagoschic: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
I read all the posts and smiled because deep down my heart i am thinking , people are saying they are worth this they are worth that

VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY[color=#990000][/color].

It does not matter how much we are worth. We are focusing too much on things such as nospecto, shares , cash , e.t.c .

For those of you that have replied that you are worth nothing, don't feel down because the fact that you could reply this messgae shows you have life and once you have life, you have it all, Careless what other people have , money today gone tomorrow its all vanity, Instead lets change it to what is my life worth in Gods kingdom, I don't believe in telling people what i am worth , look at your fingers, they are not equal thats how life is , not everyone of us can be , all we have that we will take till eternity is our relationship with the giver of wealth , Like the story in the bible of the 3 virgins whom God gave more for investing the little they had, If you are here and you are worth a penny and don't use some of you money for God , you are worth nothing ,,,,,,A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE , l8r
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by nazzyon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2007
Everyone in here kept producing informations like it is Pop Corn.

Well, who knows if it is true, I have noticed some kid in the room whom I know too well that is claiming to worth some M's.

I would prefer not to pronounce what I achieve when it comes to wealth (currency) because a friend of mine was recently dealt with by the EFCC. And recently some guyz have been sending me some self destructing mail, tracking ware and IM's which I traced back to Nigeria.

All I can say is that "I am not contented with what I have cos I have a goal yet to achieve".

Note: Please stop sending me mails to request for some cracking app.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2007
.4 million in assets and 15k liquid, and and i'm not scared if i loose everything tomorrow.
Nothing compares with a secured future and your F.E.P.
God bless
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Caradona(f): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2007
@ TOPIC

I Can't even say how much I'm worth. grin
All those Nights I worked at Stripper's Joints and My Ex pimped my ass to those Hood Thugs and Red-Necks grin
and not even mentioning, how much bullets I have to dodge from those Drive-by-Shooters and Bounty Hunters Plus I have to pay protection fees. Not forgetting Bail Bonds and Lawyers fees. Including Restraining order fees. Plus Membership fees for EX-Hookers Anonymous. grin And plus I have to walk the streets to pay for the child support of My Ex's Children. grin
Plus I have to go to church on Friday and pay the Preacher to pray for me for the Lord's Forgiveness and Deliverance. grin

Well I'm Broke grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by nazzyon(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2007
@least your are now living a changed life.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Ndipe(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2007
Priceless, because of Jesus Christ!. I put my faith in Him, because He died for me on the Cross in Calvary. And that is GREATER than all the riches of this world.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by TayoD(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2007
@topic,

Please permit me to introduce another perspective to this discussion.

How many people have thought about how to preserve whatever they are worth in their family?  Of what use is your present worth if your family can't benefit from it in an unlikely event such as your death.

I don't know why, but reading the inputs so far, I am reminded of one of my teachers back in secondary school. This was a beautiful woman who was humiliated and rendered bankrupt by her in-laws becuase of her husband's death. She was asked to shave her long and beautiful hair and they denied her access to the wealth that she built up in partnership with her husband. She was called a witch and accused of killing her husband. So I wonder, why boast of what you have now if you are not making provisions to keep that same means within your family in an unexpected situation like your demise?

In my case, I have secured a life insurance of about $1.5 million, which is what my financial adviser suggests will keep my family at the same standard of living we have now till my children graduate from college. Apart from the other assets we own, I have made sure that my wife and children will be well catered if I die prematurely!

So what options do people have in naija to secure their families' future? Doing that is easy over here becuase everything you have is regarded to be jointly owned with your spouse. No relatives, in-laws or out-laws can deprive a person of his/her spouse's estate.

In short, I am interested in knowing what everyone is doing to keep their wealth in-house and to cater for their children in the event of an untimely death.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by oluijaola(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2007
Your worth is calculated by your investment and not by ur liquid cash because liquid cash come and go .
I have 1 house in England and one in the US and two plots of land in abuja and also one in ogunstate and i have about 26000 dollars in naija stock.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by anusule(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2007
@ d moment, turning 19 dis year, abt 1000quid.(pnds)
1 nokia phone
acer ferrari laptop
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Steps Up Distribution Of Lower Denominations / Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops / How Can I Make Money Buying And Selling Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.