Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,804 members, 7,965,972 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Love,school,decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love,school,decision (205 Views)

Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love,school,decision by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
When you dont have money women becomes hard to get, two things i decided this year is never to beg any girl to stay with me,and never to beg my follow man for money..last year i begged alot i became fustrated because of school stress everyday one billing or the other,from textbook to feeding money,or lodge rent or school fees)the fustration was much i nearly quite.but thank GOD.is time to make my own money and take care of my mama the woman have suffered alot for me is time to wipe away her tears.
Re: Love,school,decision by Goldbw122(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one, hustle hard and God will reward you.
Re: Love,school,decision by Huracio(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
at this stage remove woman first and focus on your future if you really wana go far...
Re: Love,school,decision by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Huracio:
at this stage remove woman first and focus on your future if you really wana go far...
No matter how hard u try women is part of life guy.Mouth way don eat and mouth way never eat no be the same my brother.
Re: Love,school,decision by Huracio(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
No matter how hard u try women is part of life guy.Mouth way don eat and mouth way never eat no be the same my brother.
yea I get you....but don't pursued women at this phase of your life.... it will only worsen situation...you can't be pursuing success and women simultaneously....one must come after the other......
Re: Love,school,decision by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Huracio:
yea I get you....but don't pursued women at this phase of your life.... it will only worsen situation...you can't be pursuing success and women simultaneously....one must come after the other......
yeah thats true but man need to lash once in a while.you dnt expect me to be cellibet

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion: Is It War (WW3) Or Evolution Africa Need?? / Topic / Mothers Day Gift Baskets - To Make Or To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.