Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,870 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) (56183 Views)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by DKM123: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Who dropped her? What was the colour of the car? Who saw it? How did they know she was coming from church? Is that how to dress to church?
Every young girl with mental issues was used for rituals. Every young boy with mental issues is a yahoo boy who did rituals and it backfired. If it's an old woman, she was a witch. If it's an old man, he was cursed.
No one naturally suffers madness in this country. It is always spiritual.

Only in NIGERIA!
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
paulolee:
I remember a video trending earlier dis year showing small boys saying "this year dm go do ritual" bcoz dey are tired of waiting..
yesterday was dt gory video of 3 boys mutilating d body of a girl n cooking her hear for ritual n today its this...
I dnt know wat would hit us with next...now its no longer about tribalism bt its about the rising hunger n poverty in d land, morals, decency n good hustling av gone to d dogs..
the get rich quick syndrome is on the rise n dts why i supported pastors causing this wicked sets of ritualist called yahoo plus guys..
na pikin wey dm send go skul be this o, i wonder how her mum n family members will feel after seeing such news online on a cold Sunday like this.
this girls no de hear word, wana chill with d big boys..

Who is the big boys... Those small small boys looking for quick money?

I will blame APC for the hardship.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by FKMagazine(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Men if the underworld
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omo see that bwees
Awon omo ologo ti lo
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Aaae: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Really
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Living in Nigeria now is one of the deadliest adventure to undertake

God help us!
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Jimthebond(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Before you stupidly call yahoo boys.... think if she takes hard drugs first

Secondly Nigerian movie should stop deceiving young men

There’s no way ritual can give you money, money doesn’t fall from the sky
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by foleskay(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatiyk4u:
I no believe this crab story

I keep hearing these kind of story from afar yet haven't witnessed one in all my years on earth, travels, exposure and zeal to witness one in reality
Lol.. Me lo. Lara e. O kere ninu aye. U too small for this world na tongue
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Godwin25king: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
How would they be able to identify her when her face is being censored??
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by sslcrypt: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prostitute have more value than these girls who are stupid to the core. At least from news I have heard around prostitutes involve black magic in securing themselves. But these senseless girls who are just foolishly greedy, they just want to live and enjoy the good life.

Majority of cases coming through our division puts the age range of 17-26 Year olds.... Either missing or having some sought of issue that can't be quantified via medical route, while others are . There is a waiting list made of mostly ladies waiting to be admitted Into a psych ward. Some psych wards are even been refurbished and reopened across the southern region to accommodate the waiting patients.

And the sad part is there are no professional staff in terms of nurses to attend to the current number of waiting patients. The professional psychologists of mental institution have shrank in the last 3 years. Most of travelled out for greener pastures.

It's for this reason heavy handedness have be given a greenlight, meaning the culprits have no rights to lawyers or even seeing their loved ones. Because the current rule is that if you have the capacity to inflict harm on someone then you should be equipped to receive what the resultant consequences.

How we would sustain this fight, we don't know but the fear of God must be forced into the hearts of those willing to cause harm on others.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Olam09(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=109808164:
Facebook User, Edikan David, Has Drawn the Urgent Attention Of Nigerians On Facebook About the Female Uniuyo Student That Run Mad, Earlier today, after been dropped by Unknown Guys After Church.

See What The Facebook User Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By

Edikan David Wrote:

WHAT A WICKED WORLD ���

Earlier today, a uniuyo student whose photos appear below ran mad, after she was dumped by unknown people, close to the waste bin around NEW RING ROAD THREE BY UBOTEX U-TURN.

She identified herself as a University of Uyo student, and resides around IKPA ROAD.

Please if you know her kindly draw attention of her parent.

#Tragic

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www./928631017546950/permalink/1243202212756494/?flite=scwspnss

But one foolish girl with the moniker (pinkpussy) said Yahoo boy is strictly for the Yorubas.. foolish trabalist.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
May God help us...all this happened because now most people want to feel big and affluent.
I feel for her family though,let God take over her matter. Amen!!
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Olayemi244(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatiyk4u:
I no believe this crab story

I keep hearing these kind of story from afar yet haven't witnessed one in all my years on earth, travels, exposure and zeal to witness one in reality

No worry....you go witness am one day.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by AYNL: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
this phone wey you wan buy naija over
you sure say e go last sha?
why always bad news
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Confused oooo
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by olax02(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
FuckDModz:
Is she looking for her sense there?

Ugly bitches no dey hear word.

grin
dem want follow GBoy Nah...stupid girls!

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Topsin4great(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
She dey take style look for Pampers cheesy angry Yahoo girl
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Topsin4great(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
She dey take style look for Pampers cheesy angry Yahoo girl[b][/b]
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by emonis88: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
She don big up!!!!!
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some people are messing up their lives because of sex and money. I pity her parent.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Girls becareful things dey happen oo
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Poanan:

U said it well until u said " this girls no de hear word, wana chill with d bug boy" the other story of three guys that mutilated a body part, how big was that guy? Is the guy not a pupper? Dont vent your anger on ladies who u feel did not date u cos money. Afterall the girl that just died went for a poot man that used her to do rituals.
no lies bro
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
She wan sidon for front seat na

Dem go keep de use Dem de go I no de pity or feel for any of Dem again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by DADYLEED: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
obembet:
E no go beta for all the Yahoo boys... They will all die in pain and they will not end well.

Another yahoo boy will use Thier sister for ritual

another yahoo boy will use Thier mother for ritual

Another Yahoo will use their love ones for ritual
that is if their sisters eyes the choke for money abi?
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Girls are endangered now
Na longer throat dey endanger them. Useless b!tches
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=109808164:
Facebook User, Edikan David, Has Drawn the Urgent Attention Of Nigerians On Facebook About the Female Uniuyo Student That Run Mad, Earlier today, after been dropped by Unknown Guys After Church.

See What The Facebook User Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By

Edikan David Wrote: How can she be identified when the face is covered?

WHAT A WICKED WORLD ���

Earlier today, a uniuyo student whose photos appear below ran mad, after she was dumped by unknown people, close to the waste bin around NEW RING ROAD THREE BY UBOTEX U-TURN.

She identified herself as a University of Uyo student, and resides around IKPA ROAD.

Please if you know her kindly draw attention of her parent.

#Tragic

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www./928631017546950/permalink/1243202212756494/?flite=scwspnss
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fashionista01:
Some people are messing up their lives because of sex and money. I pity her parent.
Ur gender no dey ever hear word. Their sense dey their curves and bress that's why they like flaunting it. Useless people
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tomek09:

Ur gender no dey ever hear word. Their sense dey their curves and bress that's why they like flaunting it. Useless people
They are easily entice with money.
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Greediness and covetiousness is the problem of this generation's females.
Anyone of them that can stay away from those two things won't have this kind of problems...
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jmichael1:

hv u been to christ embassy?

Shut up!

Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by lagosrd: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2022
I don't see any wickedness here. The whole world keep warning them day in , day out to be careful with these people, especially these young ritualist generation, see what iPhone,benz and suya have landed her now. Abegi
Re: UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2022
She ran mad on Saturday 29th and not on 30th
She was taken to the university of Uyo clinic where she will be receiving treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.