Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Dancing In Church: How Easy Is It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing In Church: How Easy Is It? (165 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In Church: How Easy Is It? by OluwakemiRN(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
I remembered while growing up how difficult it was to dance while in church.I really wanted to dance the way others were dancing but just couldn't move my body to dance with ease.The Spirit was indeed willing but the flesh was weak. Oh! How I struggled to dance to those wonderful songs.

What could be responsible for this reluctancy ? I recently got to know it was because there was a lot of burden on my mind that I had not cast unto God. The moment I started casting all to God, I began to experience burden free life and a heart full of joy with which I could rejoice and dance without any hesitation.

I have finally overcome !
Now I dance with ease in God's presence.

Do you find it difficult to dance to the glory of God while in church?

Do you feel so burdened that it's difficult to release yourself while praise and worship is on?

You can't continue like this in 2022

Remember in the presence of God there is fullness of Joy.You can't afford to keep missing this unending Joy each time you appear before God.

All you need to do is to cast all your burden into God and watch Him sort things out for you.

The next time you appear before God, dance like someone whose burden is on God.

Feel free to share your experience if you had a similar one.

Thanks
Re: Dancing In Church: How Easy Is It? by tctrills: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
OluwakemiRN:
I remembered while growing up how difficult it was to dance while in church.I really wanted to dance the way others were dancing but just couldn't move my body to dance with ease.The Spirit was indeed willing but the flesh was weak. Oh! How I struggled to dance to those wonderful songs.

What could be responsible for this reluctancy ? I recently got to know it was because there was a lot of burden on my mind that I had not cast unto God. The moment I started casting all to God, I began to experience burden free life and a heart full of joy with which I could rejoice and dance without any hesitation.

I have finally overcome !
Now I dance with ease in God's presence.

Do you find it difficult to dance to the glory of God while in church?

Do you feel so burdened that it's difficult to release yourself while praise and worship is on?

You can't continue like this in 2022

Remember in the presence of God there is fullness of Joy.You can't afford to keep missing this unending Joy each time you appear before God.

All you need to do is to cast all your burden into God and watch Him sort things out for you.

The next time you appear before God, dance like someone whose burden is on God.

Feel free to share your experience if you had a similar one.

Thanks

Dancing is not a requirement for heaven. It wasn't recorded that Jesus and his followers danced. So if you are not into dancing, fear not you are not going to hell for that.
You can worship and praise God without dancing.
I am not criticizing those who dance

(1) (Reply)

Love For Jesus Inspires My Songs – Isabella Melodies / Get It Right! / The Antichrist In Bible Prophecy And History: Antichrist Identified - Pt 2B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.