Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal (63538 Views)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The lawyer can only argue for statutory rape if the supposed mature woman is mentally handicapped.

Otherwise, statutory rape is sex with minors. There is no case for statutory rape between two adults, except one adult is mentally handicapped and is deemed unfit to give informed consent.
Don't mind these guys, How can you claim rape, when you brought your cookie to negotiate your appearance for a skit. Now that it didn't favour the lady, the guy is now a rapist, like seriously, two adults for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Miyachi: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
What he did is morally reprehensible, but it is more disturbing that a sane person can defend this.
Our leaders are a true reflection of the people we are.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Tuxpera: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Be reasonable!

I'm not against adults having sex but he shouldn't have taken advantage of her vulnerability. He should have been professional. Such men would give out their father's company for pussy! Shame!

Vulnerable people should not go about chatting random people on social media, focus on your family and loved ones.

MufasaLion:

I never said he forced her. Understand what it means to be vulnerable.
You are the one who actually needs to understand what it means to be vulnerable. There is a clear difference between vulnerability and gullibility.

5thcolm:

You are the one that lacks knowledge. Statutory rape involves someone that is below the age of consent. There is no were in this article that says the ladies involve are minor. Where TF does statutory rape come from... just throwing out words here and there. Ode
You can imagine the level of ignorance displayed without fear, the level of dumbness is beginning to dwarf the general society's intelligence quotient in a million foldundecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ngwababe(f): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
AJohnnasa:
ngwababe

He's a typical Nigerian. grin
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Enyimbamercedes: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2022
F**k shiiiiiit!!!!
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Tycyborg(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Truth is bitter and you wrote the whole truth with wisdom... and its only for people who are ready to learn in life and people who are not bias will understand what you wrote there... nice write up...
I think the lady in particular only wants to play a game but she got played and she was complaining because things didnt work her way...
I noticed that about Nigerians most people shouting government is bad and all... Its because they are not benefiting from the loot or
they are pained they are not the one doing the loot so they complain but once they start to benefit, they shut up or pretend they were seeing nothing lol grin

Bunkbars:
Sex for mark is different and they should be locked up in prison, the difference is that these lecturers were paid by an institution to teach these students, most who are married and are elderly men, instead of some of these lecturers to teach and mark scripts they decided to threaten, some female students to sleep with them or rather fail their course, mind you these are lecturers paid by the institution from the school fees paid by these students to the school. Isn't this blackmail, bae u own is totally different because, 1. He developed him self by himself. As a result of his creative contents, and the lady who felt because she is a female she could attract him for her to gain popularity via his skit. Am not supporting what he asked for, but he was polite about what he asked for, its either she open her leg with her full chest or close it with her full chest. The choice was in her hands, He is even polite, there are some guys that might invite the lady and force the her.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Koachie: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Baba don cast ��
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by tunnex190: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Either true or false, I still think the complainant is dirty and faulty. Someone asked you to quarantine with him, you agreed, and he sha lured you into having sex with him. That's obvious there was consent between them. She didn't come out to say she was raped so that's enough for me. So complaining now because he was asking why you fvc.ked him while you were still in a relationship with another guy. Damn you a bastard cheater. Glad the boyfriend knew the stuff you made off before it was too late. Served you right girl. You can wail until Kingdom comes, Bae U don chop you clean mouth. God used him to expose you.

Quote me for bad comments and you lag until you die.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thomist:

Do you actually know the meaning of " Morally wrong? " if indeed u know you won't be exhibiting total ignorance to the world here.
Since is lawful, may that lawfulness locate your sisters. Mumu.

You don't have sense. No one said what he did is right. The issue here is whether it's unlawful or not. Your sense no reach to understand this sha
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
ivolt:

Mumu, go and ask your mentor Harvey Weinstein about how he end up.
BTW, he didn't force any of his accusers.
He simply "gave them a choice" as one fool is claiming on this thread.

You're a big fool. If you don't arrest Bae U, may thunder fire your left yansh grin
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
pocohantas:

It is impossible they have these qualities and you turned out like this. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. smiley

Lol. The irony of it all is that they think they are the smart ones. Na real bunkum! grin

Mumu. Goan arrest the Bae U na. Stop crying on nairaland grin
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

You're just a poverty-stricken lowlife nonentity. The day you mistakenly get visa, I will respond to you.

This fool is back. Arrest Bae U or keep shut you fool
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Immorttal:
Am sometimes awe-strucked by your intelligence, but it seems like herd mentality is engraved in every woman.

Women has been exchanging sex for favours or cash willingly, and they even have outlets and ashawo joints but when a man tentatively toss the coin then he is branded an amorous and shameless man.

Now, tell me what wrong Isbae-u did. Am waiting kiss

Unfortunately, some foolish men here are saying rubbish too
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Foreigna2: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
ityP:

This fool is back. Arrest Bae U or keep shut you fool

Your parents who didn't give you home training are animals.
Go to the front page and see Bae U apologising.
You are a never do well and a nonentity offline.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

Your parents who didn't give you home training are animals.
Go to the front page and see Bae U apologising.
You are a never do well and a nonentity offline.

Tell Mason Greenwood too to apologize. Moreover, no one said what he did is good. I'd slap him if I was face to face with him,but that's just about it. Making it seem like it's a criminal offence is most stupid
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
I pray it ends up as mere accusation and not true. E get maka why.
Somebody close to u don feature for hom skit?
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Hotspotbro(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Leave the man alone, not supporting him but the point Is..he didn't rape them, they willingly did it with him...
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bunkbars:
There is no taking advantage of any vulnerability here, he asked, he didn't force her, it was only a request please. It's either she is in or out, he is not the only skit maker in nigeria, what he did was wrong, couples who fornicate before marriage are wrong too, a lady who eats a man money, when she knows she doesn't like him, or won't give him the cookie, that's even worst, because its fraud, in this case he asked politely, You all should stop typing trash like you all are saints, you guys do worst.
Look at what this one is saying, I pray your sisters don't find themselves in a situation like this, that's the modern man for you any help they want to render must always come with conditions ,so it shows that majorities of ladies that are in their peak of their careers are there in exchange of their bottom power.may God help this generation . So it rains every where.

1 Like

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
oke2018:
Look at what this one is saying, I pray your sisters don't find themselves in a situation like this, that's the modern man for you any help they want to render must always come with conditions ,so it shows that majorities of ladies that are in their peak of their careers are there in exchange of their bottom power.may God help this generation . So it rains every where.
the truth is bitter, alot of women are too lazy to work, and feel entitled to get favours, why won't your bottem power not be requested for. Work hard you will make it, and be proud, stop begging and looking for short cuts.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Bunkbars:
the truth is bitter, alot of women are too lazy to work, and feel entitled to get favours, why won't your bottem power not be requested for. Work hard you will make it, and be proud, stop begging and looking for short cuts.
Nobody is begging for anything ,what of those that passed their interview only for the managers or directors to ask for their bodies in other for them to get the jobs ,if you haven't seen or heard about such it doesn't mean that it does not exist.I'm speaking from experience I know that my God will help me.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2022
oke2018:
Nobody is begging for anything ,what of those that passed their interview only for the managers or directors to ask for their bodies in other for them to get the jobs ,if you haven't seen or heard about such it doesn't mean that it does not exist.I'm speaking from experience I know that my God will help me.
Record thr voice note and report, its simple! Am not supporting what he did, after all she gave in. Which was her choice.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Bunkbars:
Record thr voice note and report, its simple! Am not supporting what he did, after all she gave in. Which was her choice.
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Dele Momodu Meets Ella Mensah (Pictured) / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.