Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money (899 Views)

Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' / Friend Confess After Poison His Friend On His Birthday In Dubai / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Shegson12345(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello house! I was trying to process Canada visa through a friend of 20 years.
He is into this travel business and when I discussed my plan with him, he told me not to worry that he can handle it and he gave me price.
I made a transfer of 1.2m into his account.
Three weeks later I called his phone just to ask of situations of the process but to my surprise, my guy is not picking up my calls any more, I went to his place and the guy has relocated already.
I got an information that he has relocated to Abuja from Lagos but am not yet sure of the info.
House please I need help and advice on how I can track this guy with his phone number so I can get my money back because this hard earned money and where should I start from again.

I will appreciate any idea on how to get this guy please.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by slawormiir: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Leave this matter for men hand make them locate am shaperly
Even if na Afghanistan he run to

Men go still find am

MITCHELL96:

He means, REAL NIGGAS in the street that don't take shits from nobody , You're not a REAL NIGGA

Only REAL NIGGAS can UNDERSTAND a fellow REAL NIGGA

That's why they could scam you easily because you're not a REAL NIGGA cool

I hope You become a REAL NIGGA soon.
Thanks for enlightening him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by realstars: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oh sinner man, where are you runnig to?

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by MITCHELL96: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeeeez Maannnn!

Where would 1.2 Millon take the 419 to ? undecided

THIS NIGGA THAT JUST SCAMMED YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET IT

He doesn't know how KARMA works, I'm just laughing at him Right now, because he'll definitely regret ever doing you dirty

Just have your peace and watch the show Karma would display for you, don't even panic, I know the money no be here.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Shegson12345(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please what do you mean "MEN HAND"
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Leave this matter for men hand make them locate am shaperly

Even if na Afghanistan he run to

Men go still find am
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by MITCHELL96: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shegson12345:
Please what do you mean "MEN HAND"

He means, REAL NIGGAS in the street that don't take shits from nobody , You're not a REAL NIGGA

Only REAL NIGGAS can UNDERSTAND a fellow REAL NIGGA

That's why they could scam you easily because you're not a REAL NIGGA cool

I hope You become a REAL NIGGA soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by BigYash: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
You made transfer to him right? Work on blocking his accounts. But if you wanna go the street way,involve real niggas .. But they must get their %tage cut.. But if you are smart enough, the scammer will pay for all cost.. Collect beating join..

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by FuckDModz: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
But why are Nigerians so heartless?

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
With all the news and awareness on such scam, y'all still fall for it. Such experience is sad especially when it comes from a close friend.

Anyways, most Nigerians are ignorant of the immigration process of other countries, even though, all the information you need is on each country's website. Fvck any agent!

I would like you to report the case at the station and let the cops handle it. To to the bank he's using and narrate your case to them. Hopefully with the help of the cops or court order, they can restrict his account. I'm glad BVN and NIN is in place. Be rest assured, he's gonna get caught.

You've learnt your lesson, leave the rest to the cops.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Dollarremix(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
To track the animal na small thing.you ready to drop money for men dem?
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shegson12345:
Hello house! I was trying to process Canada visa through a friend of 20 years.
He is into this travel business and when I discussed my plan with him, he told me not to worry that he can handle it and he gave me price.
I made a transfer of 1.2m into his account.
Three weeks later I called his phone just to ask of situations of the process but to my surprise, my guy is not picking up my calls any more, I went to his place and the guy has relocated already.
I got an information that he has relocated to Abuja from Lagos but am not yet sure of the info.
House please I need help and advice on how I can track this guy with his phone number so I can get my money back because this hard earned money and where should I start from again.

I will appreciate any idea on how to get this guy please.
Thanks.
I can track him for you, but it will cost you a small token

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Koralords: 6:02am On Jan 31, 2022
If you in lag go to zone 2 and report but be ready to pay 50-70k they will track him,you can can also block his act
Don’t pay any useless men them asking you for money

1 Like

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Gratefulsoul202: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
I think big brothers from tasued can track him
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Shegson12345(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
I will appreciate that please. 0-8-0-3-6-5-0-0-0-0-six
Johnnyboy6757:
I can track him for you, but it will cost you a small token
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by doctor20202020(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2022
I help I track him call me on 08033196353
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by fergieboy: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Shegson12345:
Forget all those number up there

This is the person that can track him for you even to his house

Chatin ent

Join them together
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Shegson12345:
I need his name, his last known address, a photograph of him and his phone numbers. Cheers
Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by Boogyman557: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

D matterz wey I one CAPRISUN u..

slawormiir my G don already Cap u d matterz...

so make I JUST LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money by peppermint7(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Carry this news to Twitter
No dull

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide / 19-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (Video) / Yah00 Boy Spotted Spraying Money Wrapped With ‘juju’ On People At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.