Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Re: Nnpc Job --livi Ajunoma Of Nnpc Is Ill Informed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nnpc Job --livi Ajunoma Of Nnpc Is Ill Informed (834 Views)

RE: NNPC Aptitude Test / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview / Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nnpc Job --livi Ajunoma Of Nnpc Is Ill Informed by hollandis(f): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
I read in the newspaper recently that "Nigerians should beware of fake report circulating by a group called nairalanders about recruitment by the NNPC"
credited by no other than livi ajuonoma.I was dissapointed because the Internet is, after all, also made by its users.Anyone with an Internet account can start up their own website, or post a message in a chatroom or website, without having to pass through a prior filtering, sifting or, indeed, censoring mechanism

I know how he started has a gulder promotion(or so) presenter to a sunday NTA channel 10 presenter ,to NNPC JOB. What people will call "grass to grace"
Unfortunately he has polluted himself and the respect I have for him by that singular comment

we all know the godfatherism associated with NNPC.Thank God there is a purging in the system by the government of Nigeria.KUPOLOKUN IS SET TO GO.Who is next?
Re: Re: Nnpc Job --livi Ajunoma Of Nnpc Is Ill Informed by okeyz(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2007
Dont mind those old men that have nothing to offer this country,.they should all be sacked !!! >
sad

(1) (Reply)

Project/facility Engineer / United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) / How Far With Cbn Apt. Test Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.