Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year (373 Views)

Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / How To Make Ur First $100+ Online(works World Wide And Totally For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
January is already gone..Are we really on the right track to achieving our set goals this year. Some people might not have goals. If u aim at nothing...you will hit nothing. This thread's aim is to help people hit there first million by the end of the year... I would be sharing ideas and platform to make money online and offline... feel free to contribute ideas that have worked for you
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
First thing I would share is a spiritual lesson..cos I strongly believe success is spiritual... Before u can make ur first million..you must purge ur mind...take moments daily to clear ur mind from overthinking.. the truth is for most ppl they don't use their mind, their mind uses them..their minds are on autopilot. Remember that as a Man thinketh, so is he. That is an absolute truth. Why is it that wen most Nigerians leave this country, they do better?
The truth is wen they are outside they have a change of mind set..hence a change in their life style. It is very hard to keep a positive attitude and mindset here in our country...but if u can maintain a positive attitude without wavering for just a month, you would not believe the changes that would come ur way. By keeping a positive attitude I don't mean always acting nice and smiling. I mean knowing what you really want out of life and staying focused on that thought day and night.
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
It has been scientifically proven that our thoughts carry certain amount of energy in them...What you think matters alot. I would give a small task for those that would like to try it out. Everything man needs is already in man, but how can he get it out that's where the problem rises... Ppl run to dark forces to help them get wealth, what they fail to understand is those dark forces can do nothing we cannot do for ourselves. Men are gods but fear and unbelief make us die in ignorance.
So this is the task I propose... If u want to make a #100,000 this week, follow every step listed.
1) Atleast 3times a day find a quiet place where u can be alone for atleast 5mins. Use this opportunity to slow ur breathing and to clear ur mind. Try to keep ur mind from wandering off. Do this by saying to urself "I wonder what my next thought would be" by doing this, you are detaching your self from ur mind and observing it.
2) Construct a scenario in ur mind, what you would be doing when you get this #100,000. It could be that you paid rent with it or you bought something for a loved one. Just a short scenario.
3) play this scenario over and over again, in ur mind some hours before u go to bed, make it as real as possible..be in the scenario...try to feel every aspect of it... get lost in it...fall asleep in this state.
4) if you successfully achieved this steps above, especially falling asleep in the imagined scenario, that you actually dreamt about receiving a #100,000? Then ur work is done. All you have to do is to try to hold on to that excited feeling you had in the dream wen u received the money, hold and protect that feeling, live in that feeling i.e live like you already have the 100k and without any effort on ur part from a source you have never thought of.. a way would be opened for you to get that money.
These are the steps for whoever wants to try this week.
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Questions and comments are welcomed..
Those waiting for physical hustle..
I would share some ideas on those too tomorrow smiley
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by ColdSoldier(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Nice one OP.. waiting for you to share the ideas one can engage in.
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by Allfavours: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2022
ColdSoldier:
Nice one OP.. waiting for you to share the ideas one can engage in.
Here is one hurstle that can make you some money if you can explore it https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year by MrUnity: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Domain flipping is also a good way of making money online.. with very little capital.
Another method is signing up to shrinkme.io.
Here is a YouTube link on how to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIK0IYMdmpY

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan To Make Sure This Year Is Better For Your Business? / Cabinet Painting - Give Your Space A Fresh Look / My Bank Wants To Extort Me, Bankers In The House Please Assist With Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.