Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,057 members, 7,949,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Blame You And I (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Blame You And I (pics) (597 Views)

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blame You And I (pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Blame the government all you want, but remember to blame yourself for not embracing the truth that money answers everything.

Blame the religious society all you want, but since Money answers everything affluent prayers should be bigger than the minions.

Blame the ritualists all you want but these African sciences are sitting too idle... You can get rich but been richer than every other guy is the meaning of wealth. Mind you, if you don't do the rituals, others will do.

Blame celebrities for living lavish lifestyles.
Blame everybody but not those boys. For tilting towards the societal norms? I won't.

Get Rich Or Die Trying (50cent)

I will rather blame the society for allowing "Get rich quick Syndrome" to fester too much. I blame you and I.

Why? I blame you for asking why. This 'i Don't care' attitude fruits are here. You can see it too.
These heavy blames on our government should stop, we are what we have as leaders.
I think pushing blames around won't bake our cakes except we start working towards the oven temperature. Till then, the blames are yours and mine.

Meanwhile for this reason, I propose this...

Re: I Blame You And I (pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Employ expatriates from CHINA to build a digital hub for the government where mobile phones chipset will be manufactured. Our state shall pay the Chinese expatriates handsomely to impart knowledge. Their company will also have solid grounds for businesses in the state.

The greatest benefit will be that "idle hands " will not be used by the Devil but the Government, An idle hand rewarded handsomely for working for the greatness of the state and the country at large.

Those teenagers who killed for rituals promted this piece. I wish you a very good week ahead smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Traditional Ruler, 8 Mourners In Benue (Photos) / Bamise: Why I Ran Away. Lagos BRT Driver Opens Up / Ghanaian Policeman Among Robbers Who Shot And Killed Colleague During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.