Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (261226 Views)

Spice Up Your Sexlife With Toys / Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2022
marshalcarter:

And you dinor call me sad this kyn heartbreak is unforgivable....reap the seed of what you sow angry with your running stomach tongue
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by midnitestar(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday � oyin, I am really enjoying your story. Welldone and God's blessings
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Hahahaha cheesy
Oya i forgive you based on say na op birthday... come sip magic moment with me grin let love lead
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 24, 2022
marshalcarter:

Oya i forgive you based on say na op birthday... come sip magic moment with me grin let love lead
Lol I have op to thank then. Thanks for the offer.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol I have op to thank then. Thanks for the offer.
Ya wehcumcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nnanyereugo(m): 4:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday to you bro
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2022
I greet all of una,wow!!! Promiseland245,I see your maths.

Flowergirl040,Only you dey eat,na when you finish you dey tell us,you no dey call person when you want start?

Tflashogee: Na my wife flex me,she no buy that one for me. How I go fit collect am?

To every other person, I really appreciate you guys a lot. Let's keep shining.

To those wey pm me,make una no vex my e-mail, I no sabi the password again.

For guys that wants to tap OT here,make una no vex,no be OT class we dey. All cult groups orientation are online, you can search for it there,mostly ayes own. In my place of work, a guy is always playing LP,he told me he downloaded it online.

To those that wants to ask one or two questions, just wait till I finish what's on my head,then you can ask your questions,if I never touch on am then. Once again I greet everybody.

Oya make we go continue wetin we dey do.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by thelegend1(m): 5:49am On Mar 24, 2022
I must give it to OP with his consistency and prompt updates. It's not easy being a family man, working, celebrating birthdays...yet still makes time to post frequently.

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
taretoofine:

This Dorin dey like story ehhhn cheesy
Abeg lemme jare. After a stressful day, person need something to calm body and soul.

This na my own way of doing so. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:04am On Mar 24, 2022
I got to my sister's place and picked my necklace, she no sabi say wetin dey inside that thing pass anybody. My chief didn't give me any money, neither did he buy food for us,so I ate here,before I went to meet Ifeoma. She just dey open body down, but no want me to bleep. I no be small pikin again wey go touch body na. If you want us to bleep, bleep me,if you no want,use hijab cover body na.

Ifeoma: You stayed long,I was worried, how is everything?

Me: Sorry, we had quiz and we had to run to school, before I'll miss it. I am OK,how are you?

Ifeoma: I am not fine, come and lie with me,I removed my clothes and lay on the bed with her. Ifeoma can leave you to touch any part of her body, but no Penetration. Why is this girl punishing me,if I no touch wahala, if I try to press harder, wahala, I am tired.

I was there on the bed with her and she was just caressing me, I don't feel anything again when she does that. we stayed like that till five,we both went to Esther's place, she was not around.

Me: Where did Esther go to Angela, did she return yesterday?

Angela: She did not come back,and I've not seen her.

Me: You didn't see her and you did not bother to check on her,what kind of person are you? I became very worried, what could have happened to Esther, its unlike her to sleep outside, even if she does,she always informs me. Ifeoma please let's go to Unec let me see if I will see Esther there.

Ifeoma: Hope something has not happened to her,why won't she tell her roommate where she's going?

Angela: She doesn't tell me anything. Because I was worried I did not take note that its only bra Angela was putting on.

We got to Unec and went to her friend hostel, see Esther on the bed.

Me: Na wa for you o,you know you are not coming back home and you can't tell anyone, you got us all worried.

Esther: I didn't know you will come to the house na,should I be telling Angela wherever I'm going to?

Ifeoma: You should do that,at least if there is anything we will know where to look. I am happy you are OK.

Me: You are fine,that's all I want to know. Ifeoma make we dey go. You guys should wait for me I want to enter town also. She wore clothes and followed us. We went to base,men don ya every where.

My head: Oy,come reason men how una waka,I no understand wetin chief dey reason. Him no even send say him dey see me with one girl him no sabi,just dey call me anyhow.

Me: Esther keep Ifeoma company I dey come. I went to be with men. Him say bags don spoil all the muyen we plant,so as men dey ground dey light, hunters,hear the call out,na him them reason cotty, na so cotty take burst ground. Him still reason say bags dey prepare to war men,anything from 20th bags go enter street o. But him still reason say make my cp come make them run new muyen them go bury for ground. (these things that are buried on the ground are for different reasons, to blind the eyes of in-jews from coming to a place,to block the ears of police and others from hearing gunshots, even if them hear,them no go sabi where its coming from,to make in-jews afraid of you etc)

Festus: Make my cp enter that place immediately, like Friday make him run this thing.

Cp: I get stress wey I dey sort now I no fit do that kind waka for now.

My head: Oy,you go go run am for us be that.

Me Mi kp...there,I no get chance now,I just manage my self today fit go that place. My chairman understand wetin I dey reason.

My head: Una dey mad,una want spoil my regime, una hear say bags dey plan attack us,cp dey reason say him get stress, Oy dey reason say him no get chance. If bags strike now everything wey una dey do now go pause o. Make men reason am o. I no dey go anywhere, my babe dey around, I no go leave her for 3 days say I dey go tidy muyen for T,wetin be the work of cp,if him no fit do him work,make him drop the office na.

My chairman: Oy no get time now,my cp,when you go get chance make me and you enter there? Cp still dey reason say him get stress him no fit run that thing now. My chairman call him coe for emergency,this Cp na Obote, make we reason mi kp...make him dissolve him office. Everybody say yes. We go call my head,play am the tape.

My Head: Who we go come crest? Make we crest Oy.

Festus: Oy dey busy now him no go fit run the office.

Me: Make we crest Justin, him go fit run am,men go put am through for wetin him no sabi. Justin was already the chief crier.

We move back,for there them open ground, dissolve my Cp, the way him dey do self,he be like say the office don tire am,them crest Justin there. My squad don take over this regime o,Festus chairman, Justin Cp.

Friday them two enter Asaba make them go tidy the muyen. I no want hear say men no write exams this semester.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by taretoofine(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2022
dorin27:
Abeg lemme jare. After a stressful day, person need something to calm body and soul.

This na my own way of doing so. tongue
no be lie my favorite

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I greet all of una,wow!!! Promiseland245,I see your maths.

Flowergirl040,Only you dey eat,na when you finish you dey tell us,you no dey call person when you want start?

Tflashogee: Na my wife flex me,she no buy that one for me. How I go fit collect am?

To every other person, I really appreciate you guys a lot. Let's keep shining.

To those wey pm me,make una no vex my e-mail, I no sabi the password again.

For guys that wants to tap OT here,make una no vex,no be OT class we dey. All cult groups orientation are online, you can search for it there,mostly ayes own. In my place of work, a guy is always playing LP,he told me he downloaded it online.

To those that wants to ask one or two questions, just wait till I finish what's on my head,then you can ask your questions,if I never touch on am then. Once again I greet everybody.

Oya make we go continue wetin we dey do.

Na longer throat do me like this grin cheesy I have learnt my lessons o,next time I will call everybody cheesy

Thanks for been here for us,see back to back updates,we appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Happy Birthday Oyin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dachisom(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Happy bornday in arrears OP. Wish you more calendar to tear in good health.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaka1905: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Oy continue men they your back �

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Babssoo(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Men don move ahead, Ifeoma begin reason wetin Festus talk,girls can be very funny. I told her he was joking, but na lie,she has believed what Festus told her. If its not true why is that other guy saying he cast you for my front.

Me: Those are my closest friends in Enugu, they know how to play nonsense play. That evening Esther came around and took us to polo park, she flexed us. One thing with Esther she's not jealous, maybe because she knows she doesn't have future with me or that is her nature. Ifeoma was trying to make her angry by getting romantic with me where we sat,Esther just mind her business dey drink dey go,we left there,I ensured Ifeoma didn't take more than two bottles, Esther and I drank four bottles, she took us to Mr Biggs and bought us rice and ice cream. I don't know where she from get money,but she spent almost 3k that day. She left us there and went home.

Ifeoma: Is this girl your girlfriend? What is she to you?

Me: I'm using her to pass time here in Enugu.

Ifeoma: You are using her or she is using you? Can't you see she's not emotionally attached to you? What kind of girl will come and spend her money on her guy and his wife to be. Before you and I will have sex you will go and do test,I don't want to carry viral infection. I've not seen this kind of girl before.

Me: I look like person wey get infection?

Ifeoma: You look like person wey dey cult or get gun,abi that Esther looks like someone that keeps gun for people? Tomorrow we will go and do culture test.

Me: Which one be culture test? (I've not heard anything like that before,that was my first time).

Ifeoma: It will detect any infection in you,we will do HIV test also. Until we do the test don't think of sex with me.

Me Before I go for lectures tomorrow we'll go and do it. I can't miss the opportunity of bleeping this girl as much as possible.

We went to the place that we will run the test that morning, for the both of us 2200,including HIV. We finished from there I went to withdraw 5k. I have almost 70k in bank,I'm still a big boy. Ifeoma followed me to class that day,I introduced her to my course Rep, that was how she was following me to school for the one month she spent in Enugu.

We were walking to the canteen when my head saw me,my elder make we align

My head: My cp no get chance,I no know if you fit help us consult, make we know how cotty take burst that ground. I no sabi why cp never go consult, he don dey go two weeks, zonal head don control me I no sabi wetin I go reason am.

Me: No wahala, but na kaluba things o,once the kaluba ready I go move. I planned not going anywhere till Ifeoma leaves Enugu but who am I to turn down my head. I am also interested in knowing how that ground take cast Wednesday morning I must move so I go reach Enugu before four.

My head. I go call my ihaza make una two go be that. Og

Ifeoma: Who is that guy,he's your people abi,I saw the way you shook his hand. See this girl, she don know when men dey bi....

Me: Is it everything you want to know? You no dey see things comot eyes?

Ifeoma: Those your friends in Lasu that is how they use to shake themselves. I change discussion

Me: There is an assignment that we are doing as a group, my course Rep told me it will be on Wednesday morning, so I will leave home early, so we can start, we finish by eight, so I will come back and we go for class. At least she no go ask me questions when I dey dress comot in the morning.

That evening I took her to base,come see as men they shout,those that were thinking I'm inside crench, we all went to our joint and drank beer. I've reduced my smoking of weed, I don't know how Ifeoma will feel if she knows I now smoke cigarettes let alone weed. She was sitting with men and some Janet when I enter backyard go smoke with Festus and other men,take tom tom,begin drink make the smell comot for my mouth.

Ifeoma: Let's go home,I don't like this place,how do people manage to stay in this ghetto?

Me: That is why it is called base.

The next day after school, we go collect test result, we were both free. I know I will be free because its only Esther I bleep without condom.

Me: Now that I am free of any infection can we now start bleeping?

Ifeoma: That is the only thing you know, but don't get me pregnant before i return to Lagos. Kai the word turn my head on,so me Oyin go begin bleep Ifeoma,I no fit wait for us to reach house. No going anywhere this evening, from lab direct to house. Oy so you wan tell me say you no get any infection? cry

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Kudos to the OP for taking out time to Share the story of his past life so young ones could Learn from it. Some of us started following this thread right from the very first day it was created smiley

But, Please and please we need to address something here,

Those people Quoting OP's posts should STOP!

Y'all are just creating unnecessary Pages herein angry Some of us after having a Long hectic day would decide to come here to Chill off with the OP's Story (Seeing 2-3 new pages and being happy that OP has dropped more) only to Discover that it's the old ones he posted before that some People Quoted sad you can drop your comment without Quoting the OP's Post or better still, if you want to ask him something, just tag his Moniker and ask what you wanna ask!

It's Annoying, y'all should please STOP!

20 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnwegs(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
People dey ooo, how una go dey quote op e no good ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by TommyEnd: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Clear road for that man Oy! your tori dey give me ginger
All men dey mount for you, everywhere good

You remind me of my LM that year wey we dey play 147, But your own ruggedity no be here o

Las las, street no worth am, na the real talk for inside the matters

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ananymaz: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Oy nice write up.
As I'm seeing this story, festus or justin fit die in the next hit.

As for Angela you never bleep am.

Once again thank you for making out time to write just a wonderful story.

This is what I'm using to relax myself eversince I came across it.
God bless you.

As for the hit you guys had with tutu you didn't tell us the scoreline cus I heard tutu is very dangerous frat.

As for bf frat tell us more about them cus I Heard they have populated more in esut now.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by funnyrich(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I got to my sister's place and picked my necklace, she no sabi say wetin dey inside that thing pass anybody. My chief didn't give me any money, neither did he buy food for us,so I ate here,before I went to meet Ifeoma. She just dey open body down, but no want me to bleep. I no be small pikin again wey go touch body na. If you want us to bleep, bleep me,if you no want,use hijab cover body na.

Ifeoma: You stayed long,I was worried, how is everything?

Me: Sorry, we had quiz and we had to run to school, before I'll miss it. I am OK,how are you?
[quote]
Ifeoma: I am not fine, come and lie with me,I removed my clothes and lay on the bed with her. Ifeoma can leave you to touch any part of her body, but no Penetration. Why is this girl punishing me,if I no touch wahala, if I try to press harder, wahala, I am tired.

[quote]/ this Ifeoma reminds me of 1 of my girlfriend that was a virgin
she would allow me romance and finger her even give her head but no penetration, the thing dey pain me die

always walking with only her undies
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by loosecanon50(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
This is my seventh year on nairaland and I'm yet to come across a story as captivating as this.

The way the OP describes all happenings effortlessly makes me feel like I'm watching a seasonal movie. I can literally picture how everyone in the story looks and how their voices sounds....especially the ladies with their chicken brain grin cheesy

Oy, you should consider writing a book on your cult journey, this story is gold on paper. This will help upcoming youngsters not to tow the same path you did. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

I'm glued to my phone waiting for more updates.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Yujiz(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Awaiting update o OY....ds Tori 2sweet
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Jude49(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Babssoo post=111314201][/quote]
Na people like una wey no get sense then dey lite. y u go carry quote full post

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kuruptnigga: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=funnyrich post=111317789][/quote]Ifoma is just like my present girlfriend? This girl can do forplay pass anything. She can give bj no be small. For 4 months of our relationship we have never had even one sex till now. Na so so promise promise. The thing sef don tire me
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Shedenbelalanme: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
loosecanon50:
This is my seventh year on nairaland and I'm yet to come across a story as captivating as this.

The way the OP describes all happenings effortlessly makes me feel like I'm watching a seasonal movie. I can literally picture how everyone in the story looks and how their voices sounds....especially the ladies with their chicken brain grin cheesy

Oy, you should consider writing a book on your cult journey, this story is gold on paper. This will help upcoming youngsters not to tow the same path you did. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

I'm glued to my phone waiting for more updates.
Do you know about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/565
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Babssoo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oyin abeg I wan as you if festus too survive...his he alive? I like the guy oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Samrid:
Let's discuss something. As this story is going, can Ifeoma and Oyin marry each? Maybe it is only Oyin who can provide answer to this.
Na one small girl for Lagos him later marry.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm leaving my work to come and refresh this page every 30mins.

Nwanne, come drop update na

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
No amount of fiction can capture the realism in this Story of yours....
Real life story with real life consequences all showing power of love covering the Op that even enemies make friends with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kimkiss: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
tongue
Doctee:
oga ó aya délé
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Went to meet my babes were they were sitting, see them gisting as if they have known themselves all their lives. Esther can cope with anyone, but Ifeoma, she's kind of Choosey.

Me: What are you guys reasoning? Esther make una no drink too much, indirectly talking to Ifeoma.

Esther: I am putting her through on what it means to date an axeman.

Me: Who send you that one,it's what they did not send you you are always doing. I go still change am for you soon.

Ifeoma: I'm the one that asked her since you guys are walking from one place to another.

Me: No ask that kind thing again. I no want you to do that kind thing.

Esther: You no say na must say she must act as your Caro whether you like am or not.

Me: Ifeoma make we dey go,Esther knows her way around and all the people here are her paddy.

As I was there I was using eyes to look for the guy I gave my gun,I don come back since, why him still dey hold am. Guy wey never hold gun for him life I come give am make him help me hold am come carry my thing waka. Maybe him don carry am go do show or cotty don hold am,but if cotty hold am men for don hear na. Anyway I go leave am till Saturday, if I no see am,I go find am like say na bag him be.

We went to school the next day,I was flowing with all my departmental guys and babes,everybody in class is now seeing me with a different eyes. We were almost like 8 guys gisting about our cgpa when one guy I was looking as one of the most serious guys in class said he's having 1.62.

Me: Oloye how you go say you still dey less than 2point.

Oloye: These lecturers them just dey fail me even as I dey do everything.

Me: You no dey buy handout? He's always in school so I no fit ask am if him dey miss quiz.

Oloye: I dey buy,but I no sabi why them still dey fail me.

Me: You go collect o,if men dey get that kind score I no go reason, you wey dey sleep for school, morning till night still get that kind score. Guy no dey near me again.

Oloye: Oyin, you wetin be your own wey you dey laugh people? You wey no dey write exams.

Me: 3.35,you think say I be like you,if no be one or two things I for they fight for first class. Una wey dey sleep for class see wetin you dey get. Ifeoma come make we dey go hostel abeg.

Ifeoma: Your cgpa is low o,you are more intelligent than that.

Me: This girl no sabi say she for they thank gawd say I get reach 3point for my third year,Festus na 1 point, Justin na 2 point, me wey dey struggle to enter second class na him this girl dey tell me say he low. You what's yours

Ifeoma: I'm studying a professional course and my cgpa is 4 points, if say na this your department I dey na 5points I for dey. Ifeoma is an intelligent girl, but she's surpassing my expectations.

We got home and that day we just stayed indoors watching movies, I no gree return movies I collected since on Tuesday, if I go there,the man and me go fight.

Esther came on Friday morning and took Ifeoma out.

Esther: Don't look for her,we won't be coming back till five. From six she no dey comot. The thing sweet me, I'm getting bored with Ifeoma, I think say her coming na to come bleep.

I went to base that morning, Festus and Justin were planning to go to Asaba, I told them they should visit Abraka, so that Ajiri can take them to that his own muyen man. At least make them consult from two places. Since the one in Asaba, it will take two days to prepare the stuffs, make them go dey with Ajiri for that two days so they can come to Asaba pick the stuffs and return to Enugu. I would have loved to be there,but Ifeoma is around and I can't leave her for that long.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply)

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.