Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,264 members, 7,947,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz (677 Views)

Which Is More Profitable , Provision Or Frozen Food Buz / Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com / Is It Possible To Use Phone To Do Online Buzines?if It Is What Type Of Buz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by mboil(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2011
PLS NL, I WANT TO GO INTO BULK RECHARGE SELLING,I NEED SOMETHING THAT CAN COME IN KOBOS.HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT,APART FROM SELLING TO RETAILERS WHO ELSE CAN I SELL TO.WHAT ARE THE MERIT AND DEMERIT OF THE BUZ.AND IF YOU ARE ALREADY INTO IT AND AN EXPERT READY TO PARTNER EMAIL ME .muyeef2002@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by Nairaplus(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
You can become a subdealer with that.
Re: I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by page9(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Given d multiplicity of networks and denominations,ur N1m cann't go too far. The profit is very small compare to the risk and stress involved.Pls consult widely b4 u invest in d biz
Re: I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by Nairaplus(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2011
page9:

Given d multiplicity of networks and denominations,your N1m cann't go too far. The profit is very small compare to the risk and stress involved.Pls consult widely b4 u invest in d biz

You should have done much better by suggesting a better alternative to him. Do you know how much he can make as a subdealer?

@mboil, I do agree that you should research well before venturing into the business, and by that you can start from a registered dealer in your state. Sub-dealers are registered under a particular dealer and are paid directly by the Telecom Companies. That is, MTN pays you directly, Airtel, Etisalat, etc will do the same. The business is a turnover business, just like the pure water production business is, but it sells volume daily.
Re: I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by bigfat01: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
i can help you build a website online for that you can sell online and offline
Re: I Have #1m ,need A Good Guideline On How To Start A Bulk Recharge Cards Buz by page9(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2011
@Nairaplus
If someone very close to you is about to invest one million naira (probably all he has) in a business you are not too sure he can make it and he seeks for your opinion, would you rather have him waste the money because you don't have a ready alternative? Is it not better for him to have his money intact when a better alternative is discovered than to have it wasted away and nothing left to pursue the alternatives?
I know what I am talking about, I know the business inside -out. I am not here to deceive pple. Someone is seeking opinion, I gave him mine and I also urge him to do his homework very well before taking the plunge. So what is wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

Governors Calls For Increament Of Fuel Price. / I Want To Start Exportation Business: Advice Needed / Legitimate Ways To Becoming NNPC Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.