Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket (22561 Views)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by anambraamaka: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2022
SOUTH EAST SHOULD GET THE NEXT TICKET
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by jrusky(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
So everyday, every hour, every second and every minute Tinubu name must be mention

Hhmmm na wah oo for some people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Newton85: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
As you Ewedu and Gbegiri people accepted PDP an Igbo party to pick your hydraulic soup licking brother OBJ as President too.

Igbo is the second most populous tribe in Nigeria after Hausa, so get that in your skull? Or you can join your brothers in old Dahomey shocked
Eboes are even the most populous people in the whole world. Remember that your late meth historian Catherine Acholonu claimed that every human being in the world descended from Eboes in her book They Lived Before Adam. So swerve.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MAKE UNA FORGET ALL UNA RHETORICS,IF S.E NO BECOM PRESIDENT 2023 WHETHER FR APC OR GPC OR FEPDP OR ACC OR WHATEVER,
THEN YOUR "ONE-NIGERIA" CONSTITUTION BECOMES INCHOATE undecided

King of all foolish people everywhere. You people are really mad and you think everyone falls for your aggressive manners.

How can you want to be president of Nigeria when you people already said no more elections in southeast and that all you want is your IPOBLAND?

If you like go and jump into the River Niger you people will not smell the Presidency.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by adekolaelect(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Tinubus political Ideaologies and styles has become an agent of sleepless to some poeple .

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by mightyhaze: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2022
They really should

Sentiments,mago mago apart cool
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Gaabasky: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2022
goaldynboy:

What did Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, contribute to PDP when he was brought from prison and made the President?!

Why does you Yoruba urchins reason senselessly?! Even Fulani people are not this selfish!!

True according to a wise man says it's bitter.

So if SE so desperately want to be President why not under PDP? Why still fighting for Atiku n Kwakwashor ( apology for the spelling) the Fulani men they hate so much in APC.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Newton85:
Eboes are even the most populous people in the whole world. Remember that your late meth historian Catherine Acholonu claimed that every human being in the world descended from Eboes in her book They Lived Before Adam. So swerve.

Newton85, you are wasting your time answering that madness afflicted e-rat called FRANCHASNG. I have screenshot a lot of his terribly insultive posts about the Yorubas. They will be used as reminders very soon.

People like him are the real reason no Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani in their right senses will dare provide a platform for or vote an Igbo person as Presidrnt of Nigeria. If you vote the Igbos in, you are dead. They have not got to power and they are already threatening and abusing everyone. What will happen if they ever get there?

Any party that fields an Igbo presidential candidate will lose totally.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by cktheluckyman: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Nobody really needs to die for power. Let APC give their ticket to a Yoruba man and let PDP give theirs to an Igbo. I want to see both regions slug it out politically so that this their constant battle and disagreement will end one way or the other.
Why did you not mention the Northern region? Some of the North like to the NE/NC have not even tested power since the fourth republic.

Yorubas has already had their turn.Let it go round first
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Gaabasky:

True according to a wise man says it's bitter

You must be mad. Very very mad. If not that you inherited your madness, you’d have realised that Yorubas don’t play politics of hatred and calling other tribes names like yourself. Bola Ige (a Yoruba man) wrote the constitution of the PDP. I know you won’t know that because you’ve refused to go to school. Richard Akinjide, Bode George, Shuaib Oyedokun were very active and very senior in the PDP. Not like you that will threaten everyone in your tribe that supports an opposition party.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by eldoradoxx: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Why did you not mention the Northern region? Some of the North like to the NE/NC have not even tested power since the fourth republic.

Yorubas has already had their turn.Let it go round first
Traditionally, the next President should come from South. North East and North Central should get ready when power returns to North again. It must not always be North West.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Millimann: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahaha, Okokobioko, Church agbasala shocked cheesy cheesy

Buhari this is your last chance to write your name in gold and ingrave your name forever in the sands of history.

If Buhari can shun nepotism and clannishness and stand with Igbos to produce the next President, believe me, he will be celebrated in Igbo land more than Nnamdi Azikiwe cheesy

This is the most honorable thing to do to heal and unite Nigeria once and for all.

Yoruba man President from 1999 to 2007 with Fulani VP

Hausa-Fulani man President from 2007 to 2010 with Ijaw VP

Ijaw Man President from 2011 to 2015 with Hausa VP.

Fulani Man President from 2015 t0 2023 with Yoruba VP.

And Yoruba man still wants to become next President from 2023 to 2031, where is the unity? Where is the fairness? Where is the Godliness?

Because a Yoruba man, Tinubu spearheaded the formation of APC is not a reason to hand Presidential ticket to the Yorubas neglecting unity and fairness.

In 1998, an Igbo man, Dr Alex Ekwueme together with others like Jerry Gana formed PDP and that didn't warrant PDP to give the Presidential ticket to Igbos, instead it was seded to Yorubas to compensate them for Abiola's loss and to bring peace in Nigeria at that time.

Why can't same principle be applied to Igbos now if we want a fair, just and united nation?

Igbo man spearheaded the formation of PDP, Igbos have been voting PDP since 1999 without grumbling even when PDP have not fielded any Igbo man as President, Igbos didn't cry wolf, so why are Yorubas crying wolf that because they formed a major part of APC formation, they must produce the next President even after APC have compensated Yorubas with VP and Speaker of House of Assembly? Yoruba ronu oh

All I have to say is:

God Bless You!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by GeneralOjukwu: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

You dey decieve yourself with laugh meme grin grin this news pain you reach your soul grin

If someone from South East wins APC ticket, come back to mention me, I owe you a million naira.

Anyone with half a brain know it's Mission Impossible.

Keep trying to console yourself. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
South East would have gone very far in Nigerian politics if not for thier irredeemable hateful behavior
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by franchasng: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Besk:

Newton85, you are wasting your time answering that madness afflicted e-rat called FRANCHASNG. I have screenshot a lot of his terribly insultive posts about the Yorubas. They will be used as reminders very soon.

People like him are the real reason no Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani in their right senses will dare provide a platform for or vote an Igbo person as Presidrnt of Nigeria. If you vote the Igbos in, you are dead. They have not got to power and they are already threatening and abusing everyone. What will happen if they ever get there?

Any party that fields an Igbo presidential candidate will lose totally.
Taofeek Abolaji Tajudeen, I have told you times without number, leave politics and face your cocoa farm, but greed for free party money won't let you listen.

Anyway, greet Iya Azizat for me at Ikirun, tell her we will be holding APC rally at Ikirun around May, she will help us mobilize Ikirun market women as usual, take care Aburo mi, try and be eating more efo, it helps a lot shocked
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bridget95(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Besk:

Keep deceiving yourself. It’s good to dream. All of a sudden, Buhari is Nigeria. Buhari is the constitution. Buhari is INEC.

Why are there many alainironus in this platform?

Your hatred of one man (who is your greatest past, present and future nightmare) has made you start to reason like people born with no brain?

Is this how low you people have come because of hatred?

Ha! You all need loads of insanity medicines.
Your fears of him losing has just started,when he eventually loses you will japa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by tunlasky: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2022
In 1998, an Igbo man, Dr Alex Ekwueme together with others like Jerry Gana formed PDP and that didn't warrant PDP to give the Presidential ticket to Igbos, instead it was seded to Yorubas to compensate them for Abiola's loss and to bring peace in Nigeria at that time.

But Ekwueme contested primary against Obasanjo and he lost, if he hadn't contested against Obasanjo it would have been a different case.

2ndly you said Igbo have been voting PDP since 1999 then Igbo should get the presidential ticket from PDP, why bothering Tinubu
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Dapson73(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2022
JosephXavier:
What is worth doing is worth doing well

For Nigeria to function as a country, all regions must be involved and not be relegated

I see Dr Chris Ngige becoming the APC flag bearer and contesting against Peter Obi in PDP

Two over qualified and competent personalities, tested and proven to be more credible than any other candidate that Nigeria will see

Ngige will be a disaster for APC.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by techWriter3: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2022
5% folks comin nightmare ... by the moment they response, it would wanna sundown.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Bridget95:
Your fears of him losing has just started,when he eventually loses you will japa.

Oponu! So sad that your mental state seems beyond redemption now! You’re so pathetic that it’s becoming very laughable now.

I don’t have to japa anywhere because I can reason properly and know that your hate-fuelled wishes are just that - mere wishes.

However, you should be jumping in the lagoon when your madness-induced thoughts blow up in your face, didinrin!
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bendeco2020: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Besk:

Oponu! So sad that your mental state seems beyond redemption now! You’re so pathetic that it’s becoming very laughable now.

I don’t have to japa anywhere because I can reason properly and know that your hate-fuelled wishes are just that - mere wishes.

However, you should be jumping in the lagoon when your madness-induced thoughts blow up in your face, didinrin!
Stop fighting over already lost battle bro... tinubu has already lost before campaign.

Just take heart bro.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bendeco2020: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2022
S.E presidency is a goal.

You can commit if you're not comfortable with that.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
Taofeek Abolaji Tajudeen, I have told you times without number, leave politics and face your cocoa farm, but greed for free party money won't let you listen.

Anyway, greet Iya Azizat for me at Ikirun, tell her we will be holding APC rally at Ikirun around May, she will help us mobilize Ikirun market women as usual, take care Aburo mi, try and be eating more efo, it helps a lot shocked

Thank God you even referenced that I have a cocoa farm. At least, that is noble and brings a lot of dignity.

Much different from you drug-pushing, mkpuru mirin consuming cannibals.

You constantly shame the name of Nigeria wherever you are.

Write it down, you will not smell the presidency until they create a maximum security psychiatric hospital and lock psychotics like you away).

Strangely, I noticed you’ve stylishly ignored responding to the post where I asked why you people want help from a dead man (Buhari) so that you can become president in 2023.

You people said Buhari died long ago and that it’s Jubril of Sudan that’s in Aso Rock.

It just shows that apart from lacking integrity, dignity and commonsense you people also lack principles.

Go and jump in the river niger when you find out you will not smell the presidency. Shameless lot..
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Bendeco2020:

Stop fighting over already lost battle bro... tinubu has already lost before campaign.

Just take heart bro.

Odeco or what’s that stupid name you have again? Has your mother not given you your psychosis medicine this morning?

Now run along and go and use your medicine then sleep after. You hear?
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by asthmacoughend(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Make Una give this thing to Akinwunmi now...
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Kingjames(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
objection milord!
What in your mind is Tinubu going to do in otuoke?
he should be heading back to eko-ikoyi precisely
well, poor me! what did i know
quote author=blockgeek69 post=109829868]Thiefnibu will be disgraced at the last hour, and they will leave him stranded. Even money to go Otuoke him no go see grin[/quote]
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by ablejesus26(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If someone from South East wins APC ticket, come back to mention me, I owe you a million naira.

Anyone with half a brain know it's Mission Impossible.

Keep trying to console yourself. grin

Use that million naira buy something to cure the pain this news has done to your chest��

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by penceman(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Amaechi is the man I think buhari will hand over to because of the rail and university, u mean these are legacy projects that will always be attached to the president. Power transfer is always to powerful sycophant and Tinubu has zero criteria to be given power. If tinubu was from the north then he could have leverage.
So if it goes to southeast or a person with Igbo heritage then it will sail as only south west can be out.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by JosephXavier: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Dapson73:

Ngige will be a disaster for APC.

But he won't be a disaster for South East
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by cktheluckyman: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Traditionally, the next President should come from South. North East and North Central should get ready when power returns to North again. It must not always be North West.
Where is this stated in the constitution? Who says power can't be microzoned? Why must some of you Yorubas be so greedy and selfish
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bendeco2020: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Besk:

Odeco or what’s that stupid name you have again? Has your mother not given you your psychosis medicine this morning?

Now run along and go and use your medicine then sleep after. You hear?
You have been conquered mentally.

Have a chill first bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Saraki's Trial / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.