Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) (659 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by celebritylife: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2022
A young Nigerian lady, Tessy has taken to her social media page to reveal her marriage plan this year.

According to the lady, her plan is to marry.

It happened that she was billed to attend a wedding. Before going for the wedding, she made a video revealing that she must catch the flower that will be thrown at the bridesmaids by the bride.

She added that she's next to marry and is now calling on men who are ready to take her out of the market.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNYfTfkR7s

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Knivesout(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmmm... desperate chick on d beat!
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by SmartPolician: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
The barrage of insults that boys will heap on this babe if this thread hits the front page will be shocking, to say the least.
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Boogyman557: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Dat 1 CONCERN U

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by BlaqJosh: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2022
She dont want to be in trenches anymore. Desperate mofo
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2022
At last she will end up marrying who is ready not who she love.
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Nonexisting: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2022
See this one that even hyssop can not clean the dark spot on her knee. Mtchew
Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Na only you? grin I get about sex weddings slated for this February alone. And 12 for March. Any how any how wey e wan be, I go see about 5 flowers catch. cheesy That's enough good sign. And then I have my trusted kit- make-up, padded bras and panties, heels, 1,200 boxes of perfumes, etc --- I can never go wrong.

There are so many simps swirling at such events and ripe enough to be plucked. I have thickly bound sheet of pages overflowing with stories for ANY questions he might have. tongue I gat me back covered; save your worries, deers. wink

1 Like

Re: I’m Next To Marry, I Must Catch Flower - Lady Desperate To Marry Says (video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Na only you? grin I get about sex weddings slated for this February alone. And 12 for March. Any how any how wey e wan be, I go see about 5 flowers catch. cheesy That's enough good sign. And then I have my trusted kit- make-up, padded bras and panties, heels, 1,200 boxes of perfumes, etc --- I can never go wrong.

There are so many simps swirling at such events and ripe enough to be plucked. I have thickly bound sheet of pages overflowing with stories for ANY questions he might have. tongue I gat me back covered; save your worries, deers. wink
All wat you spew now is bullshit swears.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Observation During Traditional Weddings. / Groom Slaps His Bride For Winning A Game On Stage During Wedding Toast (video) / Help.. I Keep Seeing Repeated Numbers (11:11 11:55 2.22)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.