Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,344 members, 7,904,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 (13431 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Jerryherd: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Benchilwell:
grin grin cheesy

Let him continue holding it and postpone convention again, still his influence is limited

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by PointZerom: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by mecuries(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
tayour917i:
I am not going to read it, I will not read this post. I just want to celebrate this FTC for the first time in a decade.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by asthmacoughend(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
tayour917i:
I am not going to read it, I will not read this post. I just want to celebrate this FTC for the first time in a decade.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. congratulations ! Come for a Medal
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by emmykk(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

All of a sudden Buhari that can't win 3 Elections on his own and had to rely on Bola Ahmed Tinubu has his Campaign Organisation Chairman to win twice is now who everyone sees as election champion they rush to

It is not Tinubu that made buhari win the presidency it is the alignment.

Tinubu on his own has supported ATIKU and Ribadu...he didn't give them victory.

Infact many things contributed to while buhari win.Goodluck Jonathan coming for a 10years presidency +Obasanjo presidency if 8 years if he had won contributed to while the north voted buhari.

Meanwhile Tinubu have been rewarded for his betrayal of southern presidency because his region south west produce both VP and Speaker

. Don't under rate buhari in those election.
People in Kano and Kaduna and Bornu didn't vote because of Tinubu for APC but because of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by asthmacoughend(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
MrCGPA:
Tinubu will Surely know Buhari for Real come 2023. Buhari don't have him on his list at all!
. Seems you already knows those the President has on His List.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by ThinkSmarter: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
See betrayal script.
Tinubu ndo, kpelee
U cant talk about politics without talking about conspiracy, betrayal, lobbying, witch hunting, assasination and intimidation.
It's called a dirty game for a reason.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Dewayy: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tinubu will Surely know Buhari for Real come 2023. Buhari don't have him on his list at all!
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by JAMO84: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
When they want to write about Tinubu downfall, Buhari is incorruptible.

On a normal day, Buhari is the most corrupt person in the world.

UNA GO DEY ALRIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by asthmacoughend(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
STEWpid:
2023 news keeping jobless people busy.

I noticed that selling of homes and going for site inspection recently took me off Naiyayand. Truely, having much time here shows joblessness.
There are Millionaire's that still have much time on here ...News is Life.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by 9jaseefinish: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/president-buharis-devil-alternative-on-2023/amp

To those in the know, this might be a subtle reference to what happened years ago to a well-known Lagos governorship aspirant whose life was mysteriously snuffed out as he prepared to contest the elections.

It’s not Ipob that said it this time, ARE YOU THERE?

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by lereinter(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
We love you baba Buhari.
The incorruptible general. You will never hand over to a thief

Incompetent is the word
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by OmoEpe(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubu needs to take care of his radioactive teeth before he can aspire to lead the nation.
The cocaine lord, money launderer, and heartless monster who sent soldiers to kill individuals protesting for justice in October 2020 before running away to France deserves to rot in hell with Satan.

I pity your miserable life because unfortunately you have till 2031 when his tenure ends as Nigeria's President to worry about his teeth

By that time life would have passed you by and it will be said of you that you lived an empty and worthless life
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Karlovych: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
OmoEpe:

I pity your miserable life because unfortunately you have till 2031 when his tenure ends as Nigeria's President to worry about his teeth

By that time life would have passed you by and it will be said of you that you lived an empty and worthless life
Have you harassed bus drivers to collect his levies today?

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by AsawanaDgreat: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Their evil plans will fail come 2023
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by OmoEpe(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Karlovych:
Have you harassed bus drivers to collect his levies today?

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Amah70: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:

Above all, it's not the turn of the SW to produce president for Nigeria in 2023.

There are other Igbos who like Tinubu, are foundation members of APC.
The fact that more people from the SW region voted for Buhari than people from the SE region, is no reason to reward the SW to produce a successor to President Buhari. Zoning has been in Nigeria.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Noblechykk(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

All of a sudden Buhari that can't win 3 Elections on his own and had to rely on Bola Ahmed Tinubu has his Campaign Organisation Chairman to win twice is now who everyone sees as election champion they rush to

Tinubu is a strong politician; that is not subject to argument but you guys should stop over estimating his political prowess. Tinubu was just one of the many factors that made Buhari president. Seventy percent of the factor is still Buhari himself. The remaining thirty percent factor would be shared between Tinubu, New PDP led by Amechi, Rochas Okorocha (though he contributed little) Nnamdi Kanu for his no referendum, no election campaign (his supporters abstained from participating in 2015 election) and finally, Fr. Mbaka. His infamous prophecy made many of his followers to abstain from the election. Check south east result in 2011 and check South ease result in 2015, you will understand what I am saying.

[/b]
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by STEWpid(f): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:
There are Millionaire's that still have much time on here ...News is Life.

Yes I read news too on a daily basis, but not those active urchings whose sole job in life is to target FP, commenting nonsense.

That sign from the nigga below is for them...

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by madridsta007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:

If Buhari/Malami/anyone in charge wants to handle Tinubu, it is easy.
Use the Press to go after him by releasing his corruption allegation, week after week through their usual faceless journalists.
Public pressure will build up.
Once it builds up, send EFCC after him.
EFCC applies pressure, the public releases still continues.
Politicians, public officials, academics aligned to Buhari/Malami will begin to release statements, urging that Tinubu reconsiders his Presidential ambitions.
Apply more pressure. Make some arrests and release of Tinubu's associates.
Tinubu will back down.

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Grandkay21(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
2023 will surely shock people

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by b1olat: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I can't see any individual that is greater than Nigeria, her future and economic wellbeing must be sancrosant to all and sundry rather than the self aggradisement of individuals with questionable sources of wealth. The legacy PMB can bestowed on Nigeria is to hand over to someone who will take us to the eldorado!
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by sangresan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 by Sannisege: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Are you minding those fools? Buhari who as a sitting president could not even get himself re-elected na him wan stop Asiwaju. E go shock una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Stops Implementation Of New Electricity Tariff / ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah / Activities Of Herdsmen, Threat To Nigeria’s Unity - Emir Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.