Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Her Voice My Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Voice My Addiction (1293 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / My Secretary, My Addiction (18+) / Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Voice My Addiction by wizard777: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Her Voice My Addiction (Vocal High) – Chapter 1
Wizad Admin - stories
January 26, 2022
Her voice my addiction

Her Voice My Addiction
Her voice My Addiction. (Vocal High)

_Chapter 1
“Dad we just returned from Australia and you have not told me anything about the school am going to attend Arabella stated”

“Its your choice baby,you are the one going to decide the school you are going to got to but please don’t choose any school with low standards okay Arabella’s dad said”

“But do you have any School in mind Arabella’s mom asked”

“Yes Mom,the name of the school is vocal high academy, I usually see it on Tv and hope that one day when I come to America,I will attend the school Arabella stated”

“Since that’s what you want,who are we to stop you Arabella’s mom said”

Arabella’s“Anytime you are ready to see the school and fill the forms,tell your mom because I will be busy with work throughout this week Arabella’s dad said as he went upstairs”

“Mom am ready to go today Arabella said with a puppy face “

“Your wish is my command baby,go get ready and come downstairs I will be waiting for you Arabella’s mom said”

Arabella’s“OK mom Arabella’s said as she went upstairs to take her bath and get dressed”

“What do you mean by you have not prepared my bath,do you want to get sacked Kim Nana shouted”

“No ma am sorry the maid said bowing her head
to continue the story
vist https://wizad.com.ng/her-voice-my-addiction-vocal-high-chapter-1/

(1) (Reply)

Just The True Nature Of A Woman / I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago / Man Attacks Another Man With Cutlass On The Streets For Sleeping With His Wife (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.