Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Balewite Q And A Site Is Launcing In Beta - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Balewite Q And A Site Is Launcing In Beta (682 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / Google Nose BETA : Smell Anything From Your Computer And Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balewite Q And A Site Is Launcing In Beta by cdeveloper(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
Balewite http://www.balewite.com is a research project i started working on a couple of months back while studying python programming. Its simply based on the idea that large part of our day to day  conversations consist of series of contextual questions and answers that add a modicum of experience to our daily lives. These information if recorded ,organized , tagged and made searchable ,could argument our general knowledge of topical issues while been preserved for posterity to learn from our present time experience.
The site is currently developed in python and i might be requesting for assistance from experienced python developers in the house to help push further the development of this research work. As it stands, Balewite is launching in beta and invites programmers,webmasters, balewites in the house, students, professionals and experienced site reviewers to review the site and share their opinions.
The name Balewite was choosing because i was a graduate of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University where i studied computer science. This is in honor of all graduates before my set, my set (2006) and after my set
For those of you (python developers) who might be interested in working with me on the project,you can mail me at ozumba@balewite.com to talk more thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Use Topstyle Pro 4.0.0.92? Please I Need Help :'( / Need Ur Help, (a Must Read For U) / My Blog Not Getting Indexed After Some Changes...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.