Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,225 members, 7,934,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (56140 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by zicoraads: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
You can't really blame the governor, the fear of bandit attack is the beginning of wisdom.

Even Buhari, a retired general had to tactically avoid using the roads to Zamfara on his official visit when it was obvious poor visibility would hamper the President jet from doing the trip.
You believed their lie about poor visibility? cheesy

They were afraid the president's jet might be shot down. I think the Zamfara bandits have surface to air missiles.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by DesChyko: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Emir of Zazoo grin

Pokotua
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
The commuters voted for him
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Yus2020: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Show biz
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by ufotunang: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2022
So it's only the common man that should suffer the girdlock and possibly bandits attack The governor should not suffer it abi..... this country is only meant for the super rich people and politicians....na only them dey enjoy this country naija
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by CoolAmbience(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Governor don japa leave his subjects at the mercy of bandits grin grin

We must get sense by force .

So, him for stay there abi?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Iamolukorede(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Your submissions is delusional, saying if I am a governor and I have the call at my finger tips to leave a stand still on an express road in a chopper. Look, if I was, I will make sure there is none at the first place. What I'm telling you is that nation building is not rocket science.

I have lived and work in 4 different countries and I know how developed nations are run, so you can't tell me foul. I'm telling you that it is a deliberate attempt by the lead administration to keep you and your family poor, yet you here justifying your mediocre.

Receive sense.

quote author=Cognitivereason post=109847251]

All this one ur saying is grammar...

Answer this simple question if ur a governor or president and you get stucked in a gridlock while travelling to attend to something... You have a means of getting an helicopter to pick you up to ur destination...will you follow the chopper or remain in the traffic...

Rule out the idea of his security helping to clear the gridlock ..they would have done that if they could..am assuming they couldn't..[/quote]
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Iamolukorede(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2022
True, there is no country that as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

The Nigerian leaders are just running Nigerian as a monkey business, that is why I have said that it is not about who comes as the next president it is futile because the structure is worse and can only become more failing.

They all know it, but it is only a deliberate attempt by them to punish their citizens by keeping them poor forever and you know what poverty can do in a society like ours.

Nigerian's citizens need to wake up and stop been docile, the dividend of democracy belong s to everyone hence, you are a citizen.

quote author=Tpharell post=109847309]
I wonder how hard it is to see that the establishment itself does not have faith in the future of Nigeria (all of them Atiku, Tinubu, peter obi, Buhari, Osinanjo, etal). They are well aware of the imminent collapse of the failed system they have been benefiting from, and are amassing as much as they can for their future generations.
There is no amount of "free and fair" election that can change Nigerias trajectory, lets stop being delusional [/quote]
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Anndrew(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
DrGoodman:
Just imagine what will be the news if Okezie Ikpeazu tries this stunt, by now they would have opened about 300 threads to tarnish his image.
Alaye, we are talking of a fail government,not about Okezie Ikpeazu..even Okezie is still part of the fail government..Ur face no show,Ur shoe no shine..no cap
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Cognitivereason: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Your submissions is delusional, saying if I am a governor and I have the call at my finger tips to leave a stand still on an express road in a chopper. Look, if I was, I will make sure there is none at the first place. What I'm telling you is that nation building is not rocket science.

I have lived and work in 4 different countries and I know how developed nations are run, so you can't tell me foul. I'm telling you that it is a deliberate attempt by the lead administration to keep you and your family poor, yet you here justifying your mediocre.

Receive sense.

quote author=Cognitivereason post=109847251]

All this one ur saying is grammar...

Answer this simple question if ur a governor or president and you get stucked in a gridlock while travelling to attend to something... You have a means of getting an helicopter to pick you up to ur destination...will you follow the chopper or remain in the traffic...

Rule out the idea of his security helping to clear the gridlock ..they would have done that if they could..am assuming they couldn't..

A governor evacuated out of grid lock is a deliberate attempt to keep others poor... grin lol..
Any one who reade this knows who need help...and pls ..same thing can happen in any advanced country if the needs ever arises..
No matter the situation.. Anywhere in the world high profiled individuals are always highly protected..something you failed to learn despite working in 4 different countries
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by odaniel1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
But why would i wallow in pain when I have the power to stop it, in the name of leadership or virtue. Screw that. Imma exercise my authourity.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Iamolukorede(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Look a reasonable governor won't chicken out as he have done, when he is not under attack or bombarded by BH..

Did you know about the recent incident that happened in the UAE ?.. jus a similar trend with this one, I totally disagree with your submissions. That governor is fearful of his life and in saner climes that could only occur, if the life of the governor is under threats or under siege.

A right doing governor will make a sure that both the citizens and him leave that gridlock safe without hassle, the life of other citizens matters to them in the western world alright and I know you are not expose enough to know the thesis that formulates their policy of governance out there, that is why you are blind to know how incident as of that which happened should be treated.

Stop making a foolery of yourself in a public forum as this, know that your leaders are incompetent and they are all monumental failures and know peace. Bye

A governor evacuated out of grid lock is a deliberate attempt to keep others poor... grin lol..
Any one who reade this knows who need help...and pls ..same thing can happen in any advanced country if the needs ever arises..
No matter the situation.. Anywhere in the world high profiled individuals are always highly protected..something you failed to learn despite working in 4 different countries[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.