Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,503 members, 7,971,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Don't Scroll Past This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Scroll Past This (152 Views)

Don't Scroll Past This If You Sell On Whatsapp And You Want To 10x Your Sales / Don't Scroll Past This / Don't Scroll Pass This!! See This Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Scroll Past This by Kemzynuggets: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Why you are where you are.

Do you know why Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Cuban and every other billionaire you admire are where they are?

It's not because they are lucky. It's not because they are smarter than you and I. But what sets them apart from us is the fact that they have a billionaire mindset.

It's true, you can't be what you can't see. Now I don't mean what you can't see with your physical eyes…

I mean what you can't see with your "mind's eyes".

THE MIND HAS EYES? WHAT IS THIS GUY SAYING?!!

Hold up, the mind's eyes is the part of your brain that helps you visualize things. Helps you imagine things…

So many people have a blinded mind eye and that's why they end up as mediocres, average people.

If you can't see yourself reaching a certain level in life, I can assure you that you won't be able to attain that level…

Because it begins with you. When your mind's eyes are working, you'll be able to see opportunities all around you.

People who complain about how hard life is and how hard the country is are people who can't see with their mind.

Think about it, the country is hard but people are buying lands, building houses and changing cars…

When you condition your mind to think of scarcity, you'll never see abundance. It's the law of attraction (I'll talk about it in the next post). You attract what you constantly think about.

If you think abundance, you see abundance…
If you think scarcity...money will always be scarce to you.

The next post will explain this more to you. Wait for it!

(1) (Reply)

Go Global With Your Business / Geregu Power’s Omodayo-owotuga Becomes First Bank’s Director / The Five Types Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.