Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) (1344 Views)

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Thekokoroom2: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
After the delivery of the car, the singer posted videos on his story captioned "loyalty pays I love you @israeldmw" big congrats to him!! Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Stenewiser: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Another knock on the head loading.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by kobosmart(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Isn't that his driver?
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Lanen(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
So happy for him
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by OhBritannia(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice one and congratulations to Israel but on a personal level though, i repeat on a personal level, i wouldn't want anyone to gift me a car or even a house in my life.

I rather prefer business deals or transfer of Money. Let me buy the things i desire for myself because you might buy some things for me which honestly i don't really need deep in my sub conscious, it's not like i won't be happy, yes i will be happy but deep down , do i really need this car?
Deep down do i really need this house?
I just prefer a bank alert or a business deal.

And if you are going to put me on camera on social media for the whole world to see that you gifted me something then forget about it and keep your gift to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by nachisunday(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stenewiser:
Another knock on the head loading.
lol this one is for the otherd nok for him to forget it
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by nachisunday(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nice one and congratulations to Israel but on a personal level though, i repeat on a personal level, i wouldn't want anyone to gift me a car or even a house in my life.

I rather prefer business deals or transfer of Money. Let me buy the things i desire for myself because you might buy some things for me which honestly i don't really need deep in my sub conscious, it's not like i won't be happy, yes i will be happy but deep down , do i really need this car?

(yorn) pls is this how to spell yorn,like when someone relieve from mumu things.
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats to Israel and that's commendable of David.

However, Asa Asika is David's manager, not Israel.
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Kalakazzy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
OhBritannia:

And if you are going to put me on camera on social media for the whole world to see that you gifted me something then forget about it and keep your gift to yourself.
that is the car he as always wanted, he even commented on davido's post when he bought is cullinan that he wanted a venza..
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok

Guy u need some asses
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Asslicking dn pay sha
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Sacred007: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
may the God of Israel not allow Israel to be used like other past souls in Davido's cabal.
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
I just pray say dem no go use am re-new sub this year o. cheesy
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by festacman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido Gifts His Manager Israeldmw A Brand New Toyota Venza (photos) by Englishisamust: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
OhBritannia:

I shake head in zazuu.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) / Beyonce Overdoes Her Shows / Dbanj And Genevieve Dating! What Do Y'all Think Of This>? Fake Or Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.