Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,814 members, 7,918,625 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood (26210 Views)

Man United Stop Selling Greenwood's Shirt Online As Nike Suspends Relationship. / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Didier Drogba With Mason Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by ityP(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
posty56:
nigga career Don end, I hope he have some investment cause nobody will want to associate with him

Presently, this should be the least of his problems. Prison is looking like the dude's home
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by osazuwa23: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by tarantino1: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

u calling Xavi n iniesta...are thy attackers?? ur cr7 no get assit reach suarez n muller even If he has played more games than them

Goal post shifter.

From few assists to assists no reach Suarez or Muller

Stop making a fool of yourself because of hate.
Only bitterness would make you say the player with the fourth most assist in football has 'few' assists. Be consistent in your tomfoolery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

make una stop all this talk abegi, greenwood wasnt getting paid to pass for cr7 to tapin or cr7 folow de gv am match bonus??.
d talk no jus sweet for ear, all strikers are selfish n if na so cr7 bin de pass for e teamates dt are free to score since e started football, do u think he would av 800+ goals with less than 300 assist??
take ur time n watch his madrid gaols in league n in UCL...he scored so many goals from tight places n even long ranges wen he is supposed to pas for benz n bale for tap ins.
but instead, it was benzema dt was madrid top 9 but still loading cr7 with assist instead of going for goal...
modified- some are quoting me saying cr7 had more assist..
this will help, cr7 have almost 1000 games n 800+ goals than the top 4 players bt av the least assist...
How many assist benzema gave to Cristiano and how many assist Cristiano gave to Benzema ?
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
tarantino1:

Goal post shifter.

Only bitterness would make you say the player with the fourth most assist in football has 'few' assists. Be consistent in your tomfoolery.
get lost abegi....more games than top4 n u still de noise..players we dey top na idiots or wat?? abegi no quote me again o..jus avoid me.if u cnt communicate with sense

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
tarantino1:

Goal post shifter.

Typical of a barca dog grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Winningbot: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

thats from google o....i no de too argue wetin no sure....maybe d time frame de wrong bt muller is ahead shaa
if you're truthful to yourself, you will agree with me that over 250 assist isn't an easy feat to achieve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:
We all saw it coming... cool
which time you see am coming?

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by nimasgalore: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Get the best quality remax power banks with high capacities ranging from 40,000mah - 80,000mah.

Built to last for 10 days, dual ports, digital display.

Highly durable and rugged for your mobile needs.

Call or WhatsApp below , pay on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by IamV: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oluwapresley:
This guy is bleeped! Just ruined his career! Na even girlfriend. Why not call it quits if the girl dey vex you?

They are no longer together.

The whole incidence [ as she claimed] happened when they were still dating,some months back.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by posty56: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
ityP:

Presently, this should be the least of his problems. Prison is looking like the dude's home
na wao , na true

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Osas187:
How many assist benzema gave to Cristiano and how many assist Cristiano gave to Benzema ?
benzema n bale are the two players with more assit given to cr7 in his career....benz gat 47 n bale gat 32 n also cr7 total assist in madrid was 132 n am not sure if he eclipsed d nunbers they did
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by IamV: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
heniford2:
i just saw how men up above are quick to say trash about Manson without waiting for proof from police too bad men usually misbehave when it comes female matter.why

That's the society we live in.
"Believe women" is the norm, especially when a man is the accused.
We have witnessed many a time when a man who is being accused of rape ,turns out to be innocent,but by them, the damages have been done.
As a man,once you're accused of rape / domestic violence, you're not going to come out of it unscathed,even though you were later proven not guilty.

It's a ruthless and tough world out there,and for a man, it's a more ruthless and tougher world out there.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Snapchat:

Depp and Neymar provided adequate proof that they didn’t assault or rape those women respectively; but in Ronaldo’s case, he admitted to the crime, paid the woman to be silent and also can’t step a foot in America in other not to be arrested. Ronaldo is not so different from Greenwood bro.

Ronaldo admitted the crime in Your village square....

Ronaldo's Pestana CR7 hotel was opened in New York last year June...Is new York not in USA again Una go just dey talk nonsense....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Winningbot:
if you're truthful to yourself, you will agree with me that over 250 assist isn't an easy feat to achieve
with 1000+ games played n 802 goals scored?? dts too small n even muller n messi with lesser games did better..
d point is dt if he do pass to others to score n not being selfish like normal, he would do 400+ assist..
so why blame greenwood for going for goal instead of passing to him for tapin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

benzema n bale are the two players with more assit given to cr7 in his career....benz gat 47 n bale gat 32 n also cr7 total assist in madrid was 132 n am not sure if he eclipsed d nunbers they did
you've not answered my question
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the Destiny of a young boy is crumbling before him because of sin.
Sin is a killer and Destroyer of Destiny.
females are not sin
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'm just holed up listening to..

Drake 'Smile Now, Cry Later'
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Osas187:
you've not answered my question
I know....u asked for cr7 assit to benz, still waiting for It bt it cant reach 30...dts wat we all know....if u gat d numbers, u can help too
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

Sometimes ur bitterness makes u think like a child. According to u Xavi and Iniesta were midfielders so they were not supposed to score or assist goals. If I may ask, what's the duty of a midfielder? Where did Lampard, Gerrard, Paul Scholes that scored more than 100 goals and had more than 100 assists play? The way u guys use to describe Ronaldo I always thought he didn't have up 100 assist but now ur bitterness has given me more reason to see him as the greatest of all time. If it was easy to dominate different leagues Messi wud have had up to ten League1 goals by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Banter1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Like Green Wood, like Johnson. Where is Johnson today?, he desroyed his career because of a species called female. May God help him
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

I know....u asked for cr7 assit to benz, still waiting for It bt it cant reach 30...dts wat we all know....if u gat d numbers, u can help too
Cristiano gave 47 assist to Benzema and Benzema also gave 47 assist to him.but you said Cristiano was selfish that Benzema was the one feeding him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Sometimes ur bitterness makes u think like a child. According to u Xavi and Iniesta were midfielders so they were not supposed to score or assist goals. If I may ask, what's the duty of a midfielder? Where did Lampard, Gerrard, Paul Scholes that scored more than 100 goals and had more than 100 assists play? The way u guys use to describe Ronaldo I always thought he didn't have up 100 assist but now ur bitterness has given me more reason to see him as the greatest of all time. If it was easy to dominate different leagues Messi wud have had up to ten League1 goals by now
i dnt know why u keep bringing xavi n iniesta into cr7 assit debate....like I said earlier, muller, suarez n messi are above ur man even if e had more games n goals than them...face dt fact n leave d retired xavi n iniesta dt aint active..
d post is about greenwood passing to him n I countered dt cr7 hardly do such....Wetin concern Xavi n iniets dt aint active n not attackers?
or is greenwoood a midfielder dt u are expecting him to lay tapins for cr7?
Mk una try de read n comprehend with sense so ur argument go Mk brains na..
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

When Cristiano scored 30goals in Seria A They said if it was Messi he would score 60+goals in that farmer's league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Osas187:
Cristiano gave 47 assist to Benzema and Benzema also gave 47 assist to him.but you said Cristiano was selfish that Benzema was the one feeding him.
thanks bro bt would still confirm it....let me ask u...according to d contex of our aguement about greenwood not passing to him, assuming cr7 is passing to benzema as u expected of greenwood, would dt assist not get up to 100+ for benzema alone?? goin by d way dt cr7 was madrid focal man dt all balls go through jus like messi was in barca?
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

i dnt know why u keep bringing xavi n iniesta into cr7 assit debate....like I said earlier, muller, suarez n messi are above ur man even if e had more games n goals than them...face dt fact n leave d retired xavi n iniesta dt aint active
d post is about greenwood passing to him n I countered dt cr7 hardly do such....Wetin concern Xavi n iniets dt aint active n not attackers?
or is greenwoood a midfielder dt u are expecting him to lay tapins for cr7?
Mk una try de read n comprehend with sense so ur argument go Mk brains na..
we're bringing xavi and iniesta the same way you're bringing muller and messi in to the debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Tumbulum: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Why didn't she talk all these while ?

2 Likes

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Osas187: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

thanks bro bt would still confirm it....let me ask u...according to d contex of our aguement about greenwood not passing to him, assuming cr7 is passing to benzema as u expected of greenwood, would dt assist not get up to 100+ for benzema alone?? goin by d way dt cr7 was madrid focal man dt all balls go through jus like messi was in barca?
Do you know that benzema missed more chanses than the one he scored ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by CXLVII: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Only God can redeem his image from this mess

2 Likes

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Snapchat: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Faller:

Ronaldo admitted the crime in Your village square....

Ronaldo's Pestana CR7 hotel was opened in New York last year June...Is new York not in USA again Una go just dey talk nonsense....

I know you are a fanboy, nonetheless I will reply you.

Can you please give a valid reason why Ronaldo paid her off if he wasn’t guilty of the rape accusations? Secondly, can you please upload a picture of Ronaldo in New York on the day the hotel was launched.

I hope you can read, maybe this link will give you the answer to whether he admitted to the crime in my Village.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6447649/amp/Ronaldo-admitted-rape-accuser-Kathryn-Mayorga-said-no-multiple-times-apologised-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Haakeem(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
dodoatirice:

Cr7 get assist pass messi. Not just few like you mentioned. Use google
dodo dodo, messi has more assists that ronaldo, abeg which type of google are u using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Loved Up At A Cocktail Ball In Lagos / Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.