Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move (19679 Views)

Mino Raiola Doing Everything Possible For Pogba To Secure Barcelona Move / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Agrees Barcelona Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2022
uthlaw:
those two guys are bigger than arsenal, I don't why they belittle themselves to go to such club without playing champions league!
they believed in the process but eventually realised that they were not part of the development
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by oluwaahmed: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2022
This is atretas MO. Look for a player to quarrel with during the season so that when he starts loosing and carrying 6th place, the fall out with the player will be the headline instead of his underperformance
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Successlane: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2022
tuzle:
I just don't know why I don't like that arteta. Since he came to arsenal he has just been having issues with players. Is it only arsenal players that are stubborn ni. See how Chelsea handled lukaku issue, but arteta once u misbehave he sends u away even if u are better than what he currently has. That arteta is too proud and it isn't as if he was one good player when he was still playing.

Well said,

I am a die-hard Arsenal fan, but I must confess that I am disappointed the way Arteta treats, the 'big' boys in the team.

Same like Ozil.

Why is he so scared of them, or what is he trying to prove?
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by kgbd(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Richy4:
If a player went to see his family due to emergency, I don't see anything wrong with that... Family comes first in my opinion...How can he perform well while playing soccer when his mind is somewhere else...

The only thing that angered me about him was abandoning his team mates in AFCON and fake COVID-19/ heart attack just so he can go and sign Barcelona contract.. that's just infuriating...
that is Barcelona for you
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Samade7: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
The most wasteful striker ever played for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by gtrust: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Arteta is a baby!
He is unable to stand the sight of big players
Arteta never earned big during his playing days, just an average but loyal player.

For Arsenal to cancel that contract it must have been mutual meaning they paid the player “something” and the player agreed because he already knows he will make it up from one other end (Barcelona).
Another Arsenal loss!!!
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by thinkmoney(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/arsenal-cancel-aubameyangs-contract-ahead-of-barcelona-move/
This clubs are devilish and petty. How do you treat a guy that sacrificed a lot for u and even signed for you when lots of A stars thought very lowly of you?
My respect to Ronaldo always. He doesn't deceive himself with any vain idea if loyalty to club.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Ajimusty2: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Sucre6:
He's paid his dues with blood and sweat in arsenal, I pray this new move favours him cool
me too

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by frog12: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
i agree. one of them go dey sing later. he wan comot from arsenal of destruction quickly grin grin grin grin

Passionate888:
There's more to this issue than ordinary disciplinary matter
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by frog12: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2022
so you dey say he fake COVID and heart lesion? signing is quick

kgbd:
that is Barcelona for you
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by ekenzify(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Arteta is not a good man-manager.

So Auba missed a couple of training sessions so what?

Why ostracize him from the team?

What happened to fines?

Thomas Tuchel already gave Arsenal a hint on how to handle Auba but he ignored it as usual.

Well e no concern me sef.

The deal has been done.

Great signing for Barça.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Tremple8v: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by mastermaestro(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Richy4:
If a player went to see his family due to emergency, I don't see anything wrong with that... Family comes first in my opinion...How can he perform well while playing soccer when his mind is somewhere else...

The only thing that angered me about him was abandoning his team mates in AFCON and fake COVID-19/ heart attack just so he can go and sign Barcelona contract.. that's just infuriating...

So you wanted him to continue to waste his time in a worthless competition while his career slips away? Dude acted quickly to save his footballing career from total collapse.

Listen, someone at Arsenal must have hinted him that his time there was over. Then you expected him to continue running around for a national team and country that couldn’t do much for him?

Hey, learn to act wisely and quickly before you end up a loser. Nobody really cares about your dreams. Know this and you will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by kissdabride: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Johnjanrt:
Arsenal should be on the look out for Karma. Bunch of ingrates.
Hear mumu yarn,which karma.
Person wey no dey performed+fat salary you come still dey talk of karma well maybe karma wey go catch Auba na watin you dey yarn.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by kals4luv990(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Whazar:
Auba is a cule

Alemany may God bless you for transforming Barça again , though it’s just getting started still more to come :
Haaland
Sule
De ligt
Salah

Ye who slap me
na me slap yu.oya clean your mouth undecided
Whazar:
Auba is a cule

Alemany may God bless you for transforming Barça again , though it’s just getting started still more to come :
Haaland
Sule
De ligt
Salah

Ye who slap me
na me slap yu.oya clean your mouth
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by CXLVII: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Leonbonapart:
He has signed for Barcelona already. To me, that's an upgrade even if he has to slash his salary

Upgrade? As it stands today, Arsenal and Barcelona are on same level.

They ain’t winning shiit for next 4 years.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Johnjanrt: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
kissdabride:
Hear mumu yarn,which karma.
Person wey no dey performed+fat salary you come still dey talk of karma well maybe karma wey go catch Auba na watin you dey yarn.
I am not responsible for any of frustrations bro, why the insult? Would Arsenal have considered treating Auba just as they did, while he was busy banging the back of nets? Is Auba the first to be treated by Arsenal in this manner? Use your head to think. Truth is Arsenal is one hell of sadistic team aiming to reap where they didn't sow. After dragging Auba with mediocre service and supplies he was getting, now they think it best to get rid of him, when he needed them most to stand by him. You're rejoicing at the fall of another may his fate befall you; another man reaping fields you have laboured through blood and sweat.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Richy4(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

So you wanted him to continue to waste his time in a worthless competition while his career slips away? Dude acted quickly to save his footballing career from total collapse.

Listen, someone at Arsenal must have hinted him that his time there was over. Then you expected him to continue running around for a national team and country that couldn’t do much for him?

Hey, learn to act wisely and quickly before you end up a loser. Nobody really cares about your dreams. Know this and you will be successful.

You cannot judge every country because of the one u came from... U are not in a position to know if their country helps their citizens or not...

When your country calls, you answer/ obey...besides it is a thing of honor when one represents their country...If you are not patriotic about your nation, there are some people who can die defending their country flag ...

I'm not gonna blame u based on your experience about Nigeria.... As for your last paragraph, Thanks I really appreciate that...I will think about it.. but for now, save it for the next person.. because I don't need it smiley
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Zordgrub: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Passionate888:
There's more to this issue than ordinary disciplinary matter
im telling you. I think it's personal cos wat did he do that Xhaka didn't do? Xhaka that told us to Bleep off in the presence of everybody?

This can't be just a disciplinary issue.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Newboss(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Arsenal na club?

Man U and Arsenal are not clubs. They're slaughter houses where talents are slaughtered.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by anambraamaka: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
it is too much
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by gambit25: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
tuzle:
I just don't know why I don't like that arteta. Since he came to arsenal he has just been having issues with players. Is it only arsenal players that are stubborn ni. See how Chelsea handled lukaku issue, but arteta once u misbehave he sends u away even if u are better than what he currently has. That arteta is too proud and it isn't as if he was one good player when he was still playing.

I agree with you bro. He's not even a great coach, very average.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Richy4:

You cannot judge every country because of the one u came from... U are not in a position to know if their country helps their citizens or not...

When your country calls, you answer/ obey...besides it is a thing of honor when one represents their country...If you are not patriotic about your nation, there are some people who can die defending their country flag ...

I'm not gonna blame u based on your experience about Nigeria.... As for your last paragraph, Thanks I really appreciate that...I will think about it.. but for now, save it for the next person.. because I don't need it smiley

Club football will always dwarf country. Do you know how many footballers feign injury in order to skip country duties? Country is only for honour and pride. End of discussion. Country would not even give you a call-up if you aren’t doing well in club football. Aubameyang knows this.

Whoever encouraged him to leave the babyish competition behind to take care of a more important business is a million times wiser than you and anyone criticising this career-saving action.

This isn’t the World Cup, Mr Smart. It’s Afcon, an infant, undeveloped competition. Live a lie about it, your illusion, not mine. As I said before, nobody cares about your dreams, but you. Know this and you will be successful.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Nwagod26: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
This guy will not really add anything to Barcelona. They are just desperate to rebuild after their mighty crash. The dude is a notorious ill-disciplined entity.
Whoever ends up with Dembele will get worse of it.
Overhyped and overpaid players doing wrong and still getting away with it

Anuofia, Biko after taking lunch today, just take a stroll to the transformer in your street, make sure nobody sees you ooo, be very careful and tact. Open the gates, and make sure you do it when there's light,. Put your two hands inside any naked cable and die. Bad Belle.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Lekan239(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faber:

No p, I shouldn't have quote you, I'm such a Fool for not using my brain right. I'm sorry tongue
don't take it on yourself bro. We learn everyday
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Lekan239(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faber:

No p, I shouldn't have quote you, I'm such a Fool for not using my brain right. I'm sorry
don't take it on yourself bro. We learn everyday
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
skywalker240:

I swear

Over personally

Arteta took it like as if the dude had carnal knowledge of his wife
He just dey follow am Bumper to Bumper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by feedthenation(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
---Arteta and Arsenal made the right decisions to cancel Auba's contract---
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Bamzyriches451: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Manure club with an untalented coach carrying their shoulders up
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by GuntersChain(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Adebayor
Ozil
Aubameyang
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Sensiblerealist: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is what I wish in return for the loveliest being in your lineage

Nwagod26:

Anuofia, Biko after taking lunch today, just take a stroll to the transformer in your street, make sure nobody sees you ooo, be very careful and tact. Open the gates, and make sure you do it when there's light,. Put your two hands inside any naked cable and die. Bad Belle.
Re: Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move by Sensiblerealist: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just my thoughts. Doesn't necessarily have to align with yours.
Freedom of expression still dey nah

Lordedifice1:

What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) / Enyeama Will Return If We Qualify For World Cup – Rohr / Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.