Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] (1983 Views)

Justin Bieber, The Kid LAROI - Stay (montage) Mp4 / [throwback Music] Charlie Puth – One Call Away / MUSIC: Charlie Puth Ft Kehlani – Done For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:
And yes I'd complain, why wouldn't I, when I'm not sure if you're even sure you know what you're doing
I no even get strength to overtalk, but you must know something
I'd be no longer active during night time,I'd be for a few hours during the day, maybe 4-5 hrs max, cos I have to sleep during the day and work with different time zones at night, this could go on for weeks, I and some colleagues are working on something really big, so we need all the extra time we can get, if the deal runs faster then I'll be back to normal sooner, if not, then I dunno
And I'm turning 21, not 20 I actually didn't remember all this while, someone had to remind me yesterday, I usually forget my age, I forgot it last yr sef
It's alright...

Better you spend your days doing something that's worthwhile...

So you're older than I am with two years... How could you forget? I hate birthdays, I like to think it's one more year closer to the grave...

Oh, and there's nothing normal about this relationship...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's alright...

Better you spend your days doing something that's worthwhile...

So you're older than I am with two years... How could you forget? I hate birthdays, I like to think it's one more year closer to the grave...

Oh, and there's nothing normal about this relationship...
Spending time with you is more than worthwhile, stop talking like an old woman, the 5-4 hrs is my sleep schedule I'm sacrificing just so I'd be able to talk to you, this whole deal process may last 4 less than 2wks......even if I say I love you, you'd still yarn careless, so I now prefer imagining I'm telling you that in my head....... And I'll keep on saying it, if you want or need anything, you can always ask me for it
If you want a normal relationship, it's all in your hands, what I'm doing is obeying the natural law by giving you time to let your mind wander for as long as it wants

And, whatever Q/A you want to ask me, you can ask now
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:

Spending time with you is more than worthwhile, stop talking like an old woman, the 5-4 hrs is my sleep schedule I'm sacrificing just so I'd be able to talk to you, this whole deal process may last 4 less than 2wks......

*sighs

You mustn't... Not for me... I'm not deactivating my account any time soon... Plus, you have my number... So sleep when you have to... I'll be busy too... We both need the short break... I do especially...

even if I say I love you, you'd still yarn careless, so I now prefer imagining I'm telling you that in my head.......
And my reply? What do I say?

And I'll keep on saying it, if you want or need anything, you can always ask me for it
I don't need anything... Thanks

If you want a normal relationship, it's all in your hands, what I'm doing is obeying the natural law by giving you time to let your mind wander for as long as it wants
Yes... I have to do something.

I hate to remember...

Maybe this is why I'm upset... All I gotta do is say 'yes' and end this madness but it's so hard... I know why I'm taking my time... I'm not confused, I know what I want... Getting it, that's the problem... Now isn't convenient...

And, whatever Q/A you want to ask me, you can ask now
Not yet...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

*sighs

You mustn't... Not for me... I'm not deactivating my account any time soon... Plus, you have my number... So sleep when you have to... I'll be busy too... We both need the short break... I do especially...
And my reply? What do I say?
I don't need anything... Thanks
Yes... I have to do something.

I hate to remember...

Maybe this is why I'm upset... All I gotta do is say 'yes' and end this madness but it's so hard... I know why I'm taking my time... I'm not confused, I know what I want... Getting it, that's the problem... Now isn't convenient...
Not yet...
I called you, I tried twice but you didn't answer, maybe I'll just send you a message sometime, when it's necessary
And your reply always favors me, cos in my head I can make things happen whichever way or anyhow I want without restrictions
I really hope you're fine currently, and if you aren't, try to, so I won't feel too helpless
And take all the time you need, except you see me in your dreams pointing a gun at your head, your love or your life
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:

I called you, I tried twice but you didn't answer, maybe I'll just send you a message sometime, when it's necessary
Yeah... I just remembered that I can't receive calls... I have another number... But not now... When you're less busy...

And your reply always favors me, cos in my head I can make things happen whichever way or anyhow I want without restrictions
I can relate... You understand... smiley

I really hope you're fine currently, and if you aren't, try to, so I won't feel too helpless
Not really... But I'm working on it... That's why I asked for a little time...

And take all the time you need, except you see me in your dreams pointing a gun at your head, your love or your life
Lol! I don't know... I like you so it would still be a nice dream... When someone you like acts crazy, it's cute... But the times you featured in my dreams, you were very nice... Infact, you had me wishing I would never wake up...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

But the times you featured in my dreams, you were very nice... Infact, you had me wishing I would never wake up...
This is great news for me, it means I'm not suffering in vain.....tho I prefer this kind of suffer to all sufferings........wetin I dey yarn sef
How was your day
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:

This is great news for me, it means I'm not suffering in vain.....tho I prefer this kind of suffer to all sufferings........wetin I dey yarn sef
How was your day
Lol... You're evil... I should be calm at night... Not turning on my bed cause I'm restless... And those dreams... Good lawd!

You're not suffering... How could you? You have everything you want...

My day was great... Took a break from Nairaland cause of you... But you were online...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... You're evil... I should be calm at night... Not turning on my bed cause I'm restless... And those dreams... Good lawd!
it's wet dreams, what're the details?

You're not suffering... How could you? You have everything you want...

Only a quarter of everything, I once had everything, but when you showed up you made everything feel useless, you don't just understand how really important you are to me

My day was great... Took a break from Nairaland cause of you... But you were online...

There was no need for that, I also just worked myself up for nothing, my initial planned work just went through easily, like stealing candy from a baby, I still don't understand why there was so much fuss, but I'm glad, atleast my mind would be at rest now
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:
it's wet dreams, what're the details?
I wish they were.. but we never had sex.. you and I were together in some of my favourite places like the Catholic church I used to attend.. I was a child and i found peace there (my dad had left and my mum was depressed and near suicidal)..

Only a quarter of everything, I once had everything, but when you showed up you made everything feel useless, you don't just understand how really important you are to me
Infatuation... It happens... No, I can't understand... I feel the same way except I never had everything... You can always distract yourself... I can't afford that luxury...

There was no need for that, I also just worked myself up for nothing, my initial planned work just went through easily, like stealing candy from a baby, I still don't understand why there was so much fuss, but I'm glad, atleast my mind would be at rest now
Fu**! I have so many questions... But I don't wanna know answers now...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
I wish they were.. but we never had sex.. you and I were together in some of my favourite places like the Catholic church I used to attend.. I was a child and i found peace there (my dad had left and my mum was depressed and near suicidal)..

Imagine being with someone where it's safe enough to just talk for hours about your fears and the things that you're ashamed of....... Hours of pure vulnerability, and when you look up again and expect the worst, you get kissed instead. Imagine..

Infatuation... It happens... No, I can't understand... I feel the same way except I never had everything... You can always distract yourself... I can't afford that luxury...

That's why I like conversing with you in my head
And stop comparing my life with yours or others, it's way too early and you're way too young to think that you're already running out of time
Besides, I wouldn't want you to experience what I've had to go through just to get to where I am........I saw a lion, and I was dared to poke my fiñger in his eye, and I did just that, even in my 7th life I'll never wish neither allow you to experience that
Fu**! I have so many questions... But I don't wanna know answers now...

You better ask me now.......stop playing cops and robbers
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:

You're very sweet... I truly appreciate your kindness... God knows I don't deserve it... After a while you might too... But for now, while you're blind to my many imperfections, I'll enjoy your company... smiley

I'm sorry... I must remember that no one's life is perfect... You've been through a lot too... I know there's so much you haven't told me...

I've been reading your comments! Lol... I've been online... You're funny... Always complaining about this or that... And it's cute...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Datboredberry:

Hope you're alright
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:

Hope you're alright
Well enough... smiley

I have many questions to ask! Here's one...

1. Of all your exes... Which do you miss the most?
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Well enough... smiley

I have many questions to ask! Here's one...

1. Of all your exes... Which do you miss the most?
I miss 2, veronica and imogen
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:

I miss 2, veronica and imogen
Tell me about them...

What made these girls special...

Sh** my phone's gonna switch off anytime soon... So don't go offline...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Tell me about them...

What made these girls special...

Sh** my phone's gonna switch off anytime soon... So don't go offline...
They loved me more, were more trustworthy, they were worth it
Veronica taught me how to drive, I didn't go through a driving school
I also have to charge my phone
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:

They loved me more, were more trustworthy, they were worth it
Veronica taught me how to drive, I didn't go through a driving school
I also have to charge my phone
I thought you loved them more... But love is selfish...

Okay...

I have another question... I'll drop it...

2. You're first time having sex... How was it?
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
I thought you loved them more... But love is selfish...

Okay...

I have another question... I'll drop it...

2. You're first time having sex... How was it?
From 2017 up till now I've been with 13 women, I won't call them "girls" cos I've never dated anyone less than 19, I was the young one, and only 6 of them were pure and real relationships, the rest were flings and experiments,

First sex was exciting but I was more concerned about my dick, for me it was small, so I kept wondering if i was doing a great job or not
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Datboredberry post=111039852] And she's gone.........sweet dreams
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Senomii post=111044528][/quote] I lost my phone... I was busy admiring your profile picture... I left it in a taxi... I'll be back soon... I'm using my mom's phone...

P.s: I'm mad af!
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
I lost my phone... I was busy admiring your profile picture... I left it in a taxi... I'll be back soon... I'm using my mom's phone...

P.s: I'm mad af!
At your request, I'll order a new one for you
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senomii:

I dont want anything from you... I lost so many things... My contacts... My pictures... My stories... Everything that's important to me!

Fu**... I was so angry... With myself and with you...

I honestly had a folder where I saved your pictures... I'm definitely being punished... Two weeks to my birthday and I lost my phone... Bad luck...

I'm not going to be active on NL until I replace the phone... Which could take months... I hate March...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Senomii:

I dont want anything from you... I lost so many things... My contacts... My pictures... My stories... Everything that's important to me!

Fu**... I was so angry... With myself and with you...

I honestly had a folder where I saved your pictures... I'm definitely being punished... Two weeks to my birthday and I lost my phone... Bad luck...

I'm not going to be active on NL until I replace the phone... Which could take months... I hate March...
Why're you being uncessarily stubborn? If I caused ur misfortune why not allow me fix it, I'm not complaining, ur happiness is all I'm after, but atimes you just prefer behavin like Cleopatra's cousin, I'm angry at you, and I'm also angry at myself cos I won't stay angry at u for long, i can easily get ur address and suprisingly send a phone to you.....but i'm not sure who'd receive the package and it might be badluck for you if ur mom or any other adult receives it, i dunno what she's like, maybe like a regular african mother.... I wouldn't want you to be severely scolded or pulled by the ears cos of me, so weneva u feel like changing your mind, I'm always here for you, and don't stay off too long, else I'll get frustrated and track ur ass

If the owner of the taxi is kind enough, you might still have a slim chance
Honestly this is so fvcked up, and you've made me so helpless!
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Never mind... Bad idea
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Never mind... Bad idea
Hey babe....
I saw your message earlier, but I deliberately ignored it cos I got angry

I honestly can't give you anything less than 1million, even before I can you give that, you also have to let me get you the kind of phone I want, not what u want
But I still can't believe u actually asked me to "lend you 50k" like the whole thing is just totally bleeped up
Why do you value your self pride, eloquence, dignity and bla blah bullshits, that I don't give a fvck about more than your actual worth? I don't see those things, I don't even care, I even get angry whenever you try to rub it in, I care about you more than you do about yourself, but you can't see that, for you it's all about your pride, ego and bullshits
Typing.......
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Senomi:

Hey babe....
Hi! Never mind the comment... It wasn't important...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Hi! Never mind the comment... It wasn't important...
It was, I modified it
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
If I was sure your account can carry 1m, I would've played along, use another account to send u the amount, restricted the account so even if you wail and bicker there's no way you can transfer it back
Next time when you want to ask me for money don't even dare ask for anything less than 500k, don't even try it, how can you ask me to lend you 50k what do you see yourself as?
You've restricted and destabilized me,the little I plan on doing you also want to destroy it.........well I'll never allow it, you aren't the only one who's hard minded and hot headed, if u don't want to see reasons I'll make you see them even if I have to use force
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Senomi:

If I was sure your account can carry 1m, I would've played along, use another account to send u the amount, restricted the account so even if you wail and bicker there's no way you can transfer it back
Next time when you want to ask me for money don't even dare ask for anything less than 500k, don't even try it, how can you ask me to lend you 50k what do you see yourself as?
You've restricted and destabilized me,the little I plan on doing you also want to destroy it.........well I'll never allow it, you aren't the only one who's hard minded and hot headed, if u don't want to see reasons I'll make you see them even if I have to use force
You saw the comment... How humiliating... I can't even continue this conversation...

You don't get it... That's what i could pay back... I'm sorry I'm not your perfect ex-girlfriend who could give you everything and more...

I'm sorry i asked... I honestly regret it... You have no idea...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Senomi:

It was, I modified it
Dead serious... Let's forget tonight... Thanks but I'll take care of it... Myself
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
You saw the comment... How humiliating... I can't even continue this conversation...

You don't get it... That's what i could pay back... I'm sorry I'm not your perfect ex-girlfriend who could give you everything and more...

I'm sorry i asked... I honestly regret it... You have no idea...
I'm not fvckin asking you to pay back anything why are you like this!!!
And what sort of non reasonable reply is this?
Allow me to love you no! Let me do this no! Let me do that no!
My exes you've dragged into this, what's the correlation?
And stop going around digging up my posts and thinking bullshit
This is your usual method of foolish arguments, throwing off balance and totally disregarding whatever I tell you
If you don't want us to have problems you better start playing by my rules, cos you're starting to exhaust me
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Dead serious... Let's forget tonight... Thanks but I'll take care of it... Myself
You can strong headedly do whatever you want, if you don't want to make it a part of my business then it'll be none of my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download And Play Wizkid – Eledumare Here / 10 Best Songs By Simi / INSTRUMENTAL: 2baba Ft. Peruzzi – Amaka (prod. Dj Smith)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.