Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,492 members, 7,895,086 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags (359 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags by splendid22(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Actress and film producer, Omoni Oboli, has revealed that she doesn’t sleep as long as many people.
Her statement was triggered by a fan who recently lashed out at Oboli for not responding to her pleas for money in her difficult time.

Oboli on Monday screen munched a direct message sent to her by the fan, identified as Adetutu, on Instagram, describing the latter as “entitled”.

The actress also said entitled fans made her stop posting giveaways on her platform.
She said, “I came across this in my dm a few days ago and it seriously dampened my spirit.
“If you followed me during the lockdown, you will testify to the fact that I did giveaways every day!
“Millions were given away on this platform. As a matter of fact, I decided I was never doing giveaways anymore after that period for so many reasons.
“It’s the entitlement that kills me! Like seriously! Do you know how hard I work! I’m up when your ass is in bed! Working!

https://kennisplace.com/i-dont-sleep-for-as-long-as-many-people-omoni-oboli-brags/

Re: I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags by Apus: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2022
True that.
Some youths though.
Me that can't remember when last I slept 6 hours stretch will think of doing one yeye giveaway.
Re: I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Not an excuse to be stingy and uncouth. I hate stingy people to the core.God bless you if you truly helped as you claimed.
Re: I Don’t Sleep For As Long As Many People- Omoni Oboli Brags by We4all: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
They’re entitled cos they are the reason why you’re still in the limelight. As a celebrity, if all your fans should unfollow you on social media, you will be left with nothing.

As a matter of fact, you should start giving your fans commission on every paid post dished out to them. That way, the equation will be balanced.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Convinced Church Members To Suck His Pen!s, Claiming Its A Divine Instruc / Tragedy! Yahoo Boy Confess And Runs Mad After Girlfriend Goes Spiritual On Him. / Bobrisky’s Former PA Oye Kyme Claims She Went Nude In Sexual Session With Lil Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.