Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

(USDT) Arbitrage Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (USDT) Arbitrage Class (921 Views)

Sport Arbitrage Class / China-nigeria USDT Arbitrage: That The NOT-SO-GOOD NEWS Of The Day Would Not... / Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(USDT) Arbitrage Class by SFIofficial(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
In this era of technological development, making money has become a little bit easier. Usdt arbitrage is simply a technique where you buy dollars from your bank and sell in another market (a form of the black market). The difference in exchange rate becomes your profit. Just imagine you bought dollars in your bank at 414/$ and sell at 560/$ you can see the profit margin.
This trade is not a Get Rich quick ooo, it's slow and steady.
Join my Whatsapp group as I guide you on how to go about it.

Note the following
1. You need money to do this biz(from 25k and above for good profit) cuz Banks will not dash you dollar, you have to buy it
2. You need a verified Binance account or Epay account.
3. A zenith Bank account with a master card ( other banks will be disclosed in the group)
4. THE TRAINING IS NOT FREE OOO, I PAID TO LEARN IT.
5. joining the group is TOTALLY OPTIONAL (it's not compulsory, so no abuses)
6. If after learning and doing the right thing and you don't make a profit, feel free to report me.
6. Read no 4 again.
Thanks
+2347066602179

That's my phone number. Class start tomorrow
Join and wait

Re: (USDT) Arbitrage Class by chordrylateral(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Arbitraging is free ,something you learn free

1 Like

Re: (USDT) Arbitrage Class by Pk01(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Paybis no longer accepting access and zenith my cards.. Bro
Re: (USDT) Arbitrage Class by Edipet(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Pk01:
Paybis no longer accepting access and zenith my cards.. Bro
have they block Zenith bank too?...i used Zenith Bank to bought last

(1) (Reply)

NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert / Will Remit 200k Monthly On Hire Purchase For Uber / Bolt / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.