Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. (13236 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
a4cube:
Are you afraid of any region? Don't worry they 5% and inconsequential. kiss tongue

5% abuse this advantage
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Sonn(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2022
budaatum:

You keep convincing yourself that. Its exactly what those who will exploit you want you to think, that you lost even before the competition began. That's how they win so easily, by brainwashing you to believe you are powerless.
am almost getting tired if voting for nothing since 2015,
How do we vote for Mr A and ends up with Mr B? those things PDP use to do under OBJ,
Too painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sonn:

am almost getting tired if voting for nothing since 2015,
How do we vote for Mr A and ends up with Mr B? those things PDP use to do under OBJ,
Too painful.

Fact is, you haven't even begun 'voting', yet.

You vote when you:

1. Join the party to influence candidate selection.

2. Campaign for said candidate

3. Then vote on election day.

I've left out many steps but once you understand that 'vote' stands for "make yourself heard", you might understand how much harder you must fight those who would rather you stay silent so they may continue to exploit you with impunity.

As for "vote for Mr A and ends up with Mr B", that sounds like trumpspeak, and is what losers say when they can't accept they were not good enough so they lost. Its also what the winner tells you so you don't bother to vote for their opposition. If you believe your vote does not count you would not bother making it count.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Sonn(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
budaatum:

Fact is, you haven't even begun 'voting', yet.

You vote when you:

1. Join the party to influence candidate selection.

2. Campaign for said candidate

3. Then vote on election day.

I've left out many steps but once you understand that 'vote' stands for "make yourself heard", you might understand how much harder you must fight those who would rather you stay silent so they may continue to exploit you with impunity.

As for "vote for Mr A and ends up with Mr B", that sounds like trumpspeak, and is what losers say when they can't accept they were not good enough so they lost. Its also what the winner tells you so you don't bother to vote for their opposition. If you believe your vote does not count you would not bother making it count.
maybe you just returned from UK or USA, the people of IMO and KANO state were robbed In broad daylight and you want to convince me about what i "believe and conceive? common mahn' what are you trying to tell me? that there's no election malpractice and rigging?
Bros i want to tell you one thing that is obvious, this current government is not ready for election.
That not withstanding' I WILL VOTE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sonn:
maybe you just returned from UK or USA, the people of IMO and KANO state were robbed In broad daylight and you want to convince me about what i "believe and conceive? common mahn' what are you trying to tell me? that there's no election malpractice and rigging?
See how you shout what you think I said instead if what I am saying! Are they not shouting "election malpractice and rigging" in USA?

Its not true that "the people of IMO and KANO state were robbed In broad daylight". The people in those two states are not that stupid to allow themselves to be robbed in daylight. Some in USA are shouting the same thing, that they were robbed in daylight when the truth is they lost.

The biggest election malpractice and rigging is convincing you your vote does not count. If you vote, you will also be ensuring election malpractice and rigging is not used to steal your vote.

Sonn:
Bros i want to tell you one thing that is obvious, this current government is not ready for election.
That not withstanding' I WILL VOTE.
Don't tell me what you believe, I am very not interested.

Vote! And if you can, join a party so you can help your candidate by "election malpractice and rigging" if need be, or by getting the most votes legally.

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Sonn(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
budaatum:

See how you shout what you think I said instead if what I am saying! Are they not shouting "election malpractice and rigging" in USA?

Its not true that "the people of IMO and KANO state were robbed In broad daylight". The people in those two states are not that stupid to allow themselves to be robbed in daylight. Some in USA are shouting the same thing, that they were robbed in daylight when the truth is they lost.

The biggest election malpractice and rigging is convincing you your vote does not count. If you vote, you will also be ensuring election malpractice and rigging is not used to steal your vote.

Don't tell me what you believe, I am very not interested.

Vote! And if you can, join a party so you can help your candidate by "election malpractice and rigging" if need be, or by getting the most votes legally.
Now i can understand where you are coming from, Bro, me and you no get the same political views it's obvious, i can and will never support election malpractice and rigging, never,
On Imo and Kano issues' i can see you are bent on defending crime as way of politics, i don't have such conscience,
I leave you to your fate,
As for me and my conscience' i call a spade a spade.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonn:
Now i can understand where you are coming from, Bro, me and you no get the same political views it's obvious, i can and will never support election malpractice and rigging, never,
On Imo and Kano issues' i can see you are bent on defending crime as way of politics, i don't have such conscience,
I leave you to your fate,
As for me and my conscience' i call a spade a spade.

I do not agree with your claim of "election malpractice and rigging" in Imo and Kano". There are many like you who do not condone such stuff, and many are out there actually making sure it does not happen on the scale you seem to think it does. You are not the only one with a conscience, see, and yours should make you realise I am not condoning election malpractice and rigging either, which starts with discouraging you to vote.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Sonn(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
budaatum:

I do not agree with your claim of "election malpractice and rigging" in Imo and Kano". There are many like you who do not condone such stuff, and many are out there actually making sure it does not happen on the scale you seem to think it does. You are not the only one with a conscience, see, and yours should make you realise I am not condoning election malpractice and rigging, either, which starts with discouraging you to vote.
good, but like you said' that you do not condone election malpractice and rigging, and at the same time you don't believe it happened in Kano and Imo, surprised' okay, when then happened in IMO where the person that came 4th later became 1st, the Apex court of the country was used to rig election,
In Kano, when it became obvious that GANDUJE was losing' they hulted the process and declared it inconclusive, postponed the election and rigged it with thugs later on,
If these incidents are not election rigging, my brother what are they?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonn:
good, but like you said' that you do not condone election malpractice and rigging, and at the same time you don't believe it happened in Kano and Imo, surprised' okay, when then happened in IMO where the person that came 4th later became 1st, the Apex court of the country was used to rig election,
In Kano, when it became obvious that GANDUJE was losing' they hulted the process and declared it inconclusive, postponed the election and rigged it with thugs later on,
If these incidents are not election rigging, my brother what are they?

You are asking buda to accept your claim of rigging and malpractice in Imo and Kano and believe it is the truth without providing any evidence whatsoever that elections were rigged and malpracticed in Kano and Imo. I do however forgive you. You perhaps are unaware that buda is not a believer.

That said. Lets assume your claim is true in democratic Kano and Imo, democratic in the sense that the people of Imo and Kano conducted elections in Imo and Kano, and for indigenes of Imo and Kano, with courts and lawyers in Imo Kano deciding who governs in Imo and Kano. Can you see how we've evolved from a military dictatorship?

Democracy is very dependent on the competency of the electorate is my point, so if rigging and malpractice happens in our elections, it is our duty to educate ourselves to be sufficiently competent to reduce it over time, as we have I dare add, especially if you consider how more competent we've become since elections in our First Nigerian Republic.

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Sonn(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
budaatum:

You are asking buda to accept your claim of rigging and malpractice in Imo and Kano and believe it is the truth without providing any evidence whatsoever that elections were rigged and malpracticed in Kano and Imo. I do however forgive you. You perhaps are unaware that buda is not a believer.

That said. Lets assume your claim is true in democratic Kano and Imo, democratic in the sense that the people of Imo and Kano conducted elections in Imo and Kano, and for indigenes of Imo and Kano, with courts and lawyers in Imo Kano deciding who governs in Imo and Kano. Can you see how we've evolved from a military dictatorship?

Democracy is very dependent on the competency of the electorate is my point, so if rigging and malpractice happens in our elections, it is our duty to educate ourselves to be sufficiently competent to reduce it over time, as we have I dare add, especially if you consider how more competent we've become since elections in our First Nigerian Republic.
there is a saying that goes like this' an object tied around the wrist' does not need mirror to be seen clearly,
Since you don't believe there was election malpractice and rigging at KANO and IMO, what then are we talking about? our discussion is of no use because as it stands now' I do not expect you to believe anything anymore,
So therefore' you win,
No election malpractice and rigging in Nigeria,
All election held were free, fair and credible,
Settled.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sonn:
there is a saying that goes like this' an object tied around the wrist' does not need mirror to be seen clearly,
Since you don't believe there was election malpractice and rigging at KANO and IMO, what then are we talking about? our discussion is of no use because as it stands now' I do not expect you to believe anything anymore,
So therefore' you win,
No election malpractice and rigging in Nigeria,
All election held were free, fair and credible,
Settled.

Sonn, this is a pity. No I do not believe. And if you had evidence, you'd have provided it so I can know instead of merely stupidly ignorantly believing you like a brainless idiot!

In my own Orolu Local Government of Ifon Osun in Osun State, there was election rigging and malpractice to the extent that the election was reconducted, so I do not know how you conclude that I am claiming there is no rigging and malpractise in Nigeria elections. Next you'd accuse me of claimimg I say all Nigerians are honest!

My point is, we have courts where we can challenge election rigging and malpractice with proper valid evidence, though courts too can be accused of rigging and malpractise, but that is part of the election process, and its evolutionary effect. We after all do not have the rigging and malpractises of the 60s or 79 nor even the rigging and malpractises of 93 and 99 anymore since rigging and malpractise evolves over time, just as we too should evolve in order to detect and rule it out.

Sonn:

am almost getting tired if voting for nothing since 2015, How do we vote for Mr A and ends up with Mr B? those things PDP use to do under OBJ,
Too painful.

Please, do not give up. We will have rigging and malpractises in the 2023 elections. Our duty is to be diligent so rigging and malpractise are not what determine who rules us just as it has not determined who rules Kano and Imo contrary to what you seem to believe.

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: We Will Reconvene Plenary To Address Youth Bills / Nigerian Man And His Accomplice Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N7m / Ministerial Portfolio: Buhari Has Successfully Northernised The Security Sector

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.