Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend (647 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
Is it really worth it?

I may not be Nigerian but i am aware that in Christianity and other religions are in a strong favour of
marriage before going through what some call 'a party' aka sleeping around.
What's wrong with dating in a manner which doesn't involve with sleeping with the person and then if there are
further interest , the two people get married? Or is this view on 'marriage' nowadays far too 'scary' that people don't want to commit?

If people believe in their religion, isn't it important that they should obey it ?

Oh and try being nice to me as i am a newbie grin
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by laqui: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
Is it really worth it?

I may not be Nigerian but i am aware that in Christianity and other religions are in a strong favour of
What's wrong with dating in a manner which doesn't involve with sleeping with the person and then if there are
further interest , the two people get married? Or is this view on 'marriage' nowadays far too 'scary' that people don't want to commit?

If people believe in their religion, isn't it important that they should obey it ?

Oh and try being nice to me as i am a newb

it is true what u Analise. but Devil may likely go to the less holy person, that is why you see. lean more shocked embarassed grin cheesy wink smiley undecided
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
lol I only created this as i see thousands of posts about my man/woman this& that.

I guess i was just curious shocked cheesy
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by kpolli(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mz_Outside:

Is it really worth it?

marriage before going through what some call 'a party' aka sleeping around

Oh and try being nice to me as i am a newbie grin

Sister, r Nigerians the only religious ppl
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
kpolli:

Sister, r Nigerians the only religious ppl

I was merely suggesting those who have a religion and believe in it, should be a lil strong with what they believe in.
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
i know just wanted to comment grin
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
loool oh ok sir smiley
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by Effiko(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mz_Outside:

Is it really worth it?

Oh and try being nice to me as i am a newbie  grin

u are nt nigerian ? u r 4rm where ?
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Effiko:

u are nt nigerian ? u r 4rm where ?

they say curiousity kills the cat grin r u sure u want to know lol
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Perhaps he is tired of breathing
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by Effiko(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
ofcourse , y not
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by MzOutside(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Perhaps he is tired of breathing

loool as long he's alive ey grin

Effiko:

ofcourse , y not

Somali. I saw this site and thought , why not learn a few things about nigerian culture/people etc smiley
Re: The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend by Effiko(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
woooooow cool cool cool dats nyc ,
anyway sorri 4 diverting 4rm de Topic , lol

(1) (Reply)

Confused! / Modified Space~ / A Little Question 4d Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.