Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? (333 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
I used to go crazy over this one particular girl that always acted like I’m her dream man in real life, anytime this girl saw me she would be blushing and playing with me but once I call her or chat with her online the energy was always different. I have noticed the same thing again with this girl I recently met, the first day she saw me she kept hyping me and I quickly collected her number thinking I have seen new girl, but chatting with this girl is totally different, she hardly responds and even when she does she’s not as charming as she is in reality. I stopped talking to her, then I met her in December, she jumped on me and started the same praises and flirtation again, I snubber her at first but I gave her another chance, guess what I have been calling her for days now no response, sent a message no reply. Please what really is the color of the feminine genders problem in life?
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by Richdee1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Girls are scum
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
cool
Real life
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bro I Never chop,I no get advice for you,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by backtalkG(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
The maga bank rolling them is monitoring their online activities
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by donbachi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cos they have moved to permanent site.
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
CNT be stupid offline n online
Re: Why Are Girls Who Flirt With You In Real Life Become Different Online? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Y'all read too much stuff into shįts. undecided

Extroverts in real life, besides, aren't mostly chatty online. Few people hardly talk to others online. In fact the most active people engaging in contents on social medias do not usually interact in DMs. You cannot compare talking to one or five people IRL (where you're forced to expel your energy and focus) to the 20s-50s you have access to on the internet at a go. From WhatsApp to Facebook to Twitter to Instagram.

Take a chill pill and get off your high horse or go learn some social skills in helping you talk to the opposite gender and even getting them interested in you.

So I see person today, hail am; if I see them after two weeks/three months again, I cannot hail them? Or it must mean I'm interested in more? Since we've vibed and cruised offline, e don do. No be by force to carry same energy go inside texts all the time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat / [STORY] One Night – [episode 1 – 7] / Here’s Why You Should Cuddle Anytime It Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.