Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,545 members, 7,934,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) (28963 Views)

Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ayoola171(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Great, you make us proud. Real Slay Queen.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Sarcasm??

Yeah
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congrats

Geology no be here.

The course humble men back then in UNN

Hardest cost in unn. Thank God I changed to civil engineering.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Graduated from FUTminna two years ago and i must really commend you, it's not beans. Especially that Geology department? Your head dey spark girl, you really worked hard for this and deserve all the accolades and more. It only gets better from here, Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats, dear.

Wishing you more wins in life.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by VanDerWaalforces: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
I celebrate You ma'am. Congratulations!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congrats

Geology no be here.

Hardest course in unn. Thank God I
changed to civil engineering.

Civil was way easier. Buh I came to realize that the strength of a course/ department is dependent of the lecturer
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Lawatog: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations and Barakallahu fih Jelilah. All the very best.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Gate050: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

Thanks to my friends and family.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA
A round of applause for you pretty. Wish you break the news here before your Convo, I for arrange something for you make you at least add to money for drink. May Almighty Allah continue make you shine in your future endeavour Amen. My question is, with all the news of bandit arrival and attacks in niger state, is it wise for someone to still school in minna ? Wanna do my MSc ( Cyber Security Science) and only futminna got it to MSc level in all Nigeria Universities. But I'm worrying about the insecurity over there. Thanks
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Frank83: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations on your well deserved graduation.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

Congratulations my able granite.
You did well.
Keep it up.
I want you to go to UNN for your Masters .
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Frank83: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations on your well deserved graduation
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ismodiwa(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nairaland Representing
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations. You did it because you are in Nairaland.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Cholison(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations baby, greater heights I pray for you.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Adenaph(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats Jeleelah.... Indeed you did us proud all the way from polyibadan to Futminna. I pray may Allah put barka in your efforts.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Geeman2006: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations. The sky is not your limit. Kudos..
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by The5DME(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats girl, I also studied Geology and mining, graduated with 2:1 years ago, Geology is fun especially if you have passion for it.

4 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by delpee(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats to you brilliant, bold and beautiful sister. May God guide you to greater heights. May you fulfill your divine purpose to God's glory.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congrats

Geology no be here.

Which year did u graduate?
Not course but lecturers
Is it onwuka,mode,mamah,eneh,ugbo,umeji,Amobi,ekwe,ezeigbo,anyiam,obi,smart,Oge,okogbue,Umah,Amobi,oha et who did u long thing amongst all these names?

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
a student of abu zaria just graduated with a cgpa of 4.96. this is amazing. i am glad to be an alumni of the institution. naturally ahead
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wao! Frustration Under Tension. Graduated with FirstClass! No carry over! You defeated the system in style. During my set, na normal thing to see your mate for school, two years after grad. Una go just hail from far, carry go lecture hall for GK.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Protein0: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations and BarokAllahu feeykum
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Hardest cost in unn. Thank God I changed to civil engineering.
May your dream come true someday.
Say amen.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats jelia the rockite
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Blissbath(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats
solaty:

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / Nigerian School In Kenya Closed Over Sexual Abuse Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.