Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (34735 Views)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Bounceboune7: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
A
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good news! No news today!
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Qatar2022: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
SEXONLY:
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry just dey write anything now. Why not provide your ex info and the missing friends info for people here to help you.
The way you sound, it seems you're into ritual or yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by FREEMADNESS: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
d
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Why are all these cock and bull stories hitting fp all of a sudden?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Chiefecho(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
bmdmix11:
ur ex crush.

see story

She watches alot of Nigeria movies
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by rezzy: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Richy4:
Defrauding people = an office in Nigeria?... God is watching from a distance embarassed..

I have seen such office here in Lagos. Using school/ lesson business as their source of income but we all know it's yahoo.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by biggie73(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please avoid him finally. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by micflo28(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
see ehn as him don do they ritual succeed, no need for individual ritual killing, make e just give me 10 million from the spirits money make i take invest. tag me for my contacts
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by CXLVII: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
When u start to dey make money, them go talk say u be ritualist or Yahoo boy.
Politicians dey steal money everyday, them no talk anything.
Nigerian people dey very funny grin grin

Thief spotted!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by davien(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Poor man mentality, anyone doing better than you is cutting corners abi? undecided

Na so dem say my father was into all this mess but we at home knew all the sleepness nights he spent at the office, I go even bring am food and he go dey tell me of his investments and how he wants us all to be better off. After he blow come see accusations left and right, lots of funny stories while growing up around people like this op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Okunga: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
My ex crush?? How old are you Rubbish gist

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.

Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.

Mind your business ooooo. The system is corrupt and even the Police are not helping matters. Yahoo + is no longer a secret thing and neither are the guys afraid of the Police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by yuriy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
This one is serious
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Bmaster(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
U know no say God love you,
I pray u start going to church if you aren't.

God no be your mate for protection,

E get girls wey no get chance write their yahoo boyfriends,but God saved you from being killed.

Change phone number,and again change your location,he might come to attack you when you lest expected

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by tafat: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
See talk na, and you still dey call am your crush If you like to run away na until dem use you, na him you go know.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Antoeni(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stupid Girl, Keep Asking, He Will.Soon Use you For Subscription

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Antoeni(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your Crush Will.Soon Crush You
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Raychee(f): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do we look like Security agents? undecided What are we suppose to do with this piece of info. If you want to draw attention to him you have to provide more to the relevant authorities.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmm.
Parents have a lot of roll to play. Parents who don't report his or her criminal child before the authorities catch him or her should face the music too as recommended here by some parents

https://punchng.com/fidio-oju-kale-awon-omo-naijiria-fi-ero-won-han-nipa-oro-sofiat-kehinde-ti-wo%cc%a3n-be-lori-lati-fi-soogun-owo-labeokuta/
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Get the fvck out of here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.

Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.
Mind your business, hatred can keep you being poor till you are no more. You don't want to associate with him, move your way and go do legit things. I wonder how a boy like you should be gossiping at this stage. You no wan join them, you no wan do ritual, you no wan chop their money, but you want to expose him. You're a vained witchcraft. My boy go hustle for legit money and leave your envy to die. Time will judge your friend if really he made his money in an evil way.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Bmaster(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
davien:
Poor man mentality, anyone doing better than you is cutting corners abi? undecided

Na so dem say my father was into all this mess but we at home knew all the sleepness nights he spent at the office, I go even bring am food and he go dey tell me of his investments and how he wants us all to be better off. After he blow come see accusations left and right, lots of funny stories while growing up around people like this op.
Lol,see reasoning oo cheesy

My dear,if what your dad have as income surpasses what he invested for,then its safe to say you should start fearing him ooo.

That your excuse is lame,
U know your father as much as your father wants you to know of him

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
nothing consign me and you, I nor be teacher.

Wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by solofresh(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
When you are poor, nobody wants to know the source of your poverty.But when you are rich they all want to know the source of your wealth
If I am that your ex crush I can sue you to court
Useless fellow
You don't know the source of my poverty but you suddenly want to know the source of my wealth undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by seyz91(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy
Zubydeangelo:
Keep on crushing dear...them go soon crush you join.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by davien(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bmaster:
Lol,see reasoning oo cheesy

My dear,if what your dad have as income surpasses what he invested for,then its safe to say you should start fearing him ooo.

That your excuse is lame,
U know your father as much as your father wants you to know of him
You're an imbec!le that's clear, this isn't an insult by the way.

So you think income/profit in all things should equal what you put in? No wonder y'all think crypto is blood money.

The more you believe people can be killed/used to bring wealth the more other imbeciles will attempt it. Supply always meets demand.

Maybe Jeff Bezos kill him papa or mama, superstitious nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by marsup: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just think, you should mind your business. You made a wise decision to turn down his invites. Who knows if the person or family you are talking about is on this forum..... Will you be able to back up your accusations with evidence?
Don't start what you can't finish.

Peace.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is the reason why I dey kick person with my boot

1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Bmaster(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
davien:
You're an imbec!le that's clear, this isn't an insult by the way.

So you think income/profit in all things should equal what you put in? No wonder y'all think crypto is blood money.

The more you believe people can be killed/used to bring wealth the more other imbeciles will attempt it. Supply always meets demand.

Maybe Jeff Bezos kill him papa or mama, superstitious nitwit.
Call me whatever,but I'm trying to let you know that some incomes are not exactly based on investments.

Your dad may not be what people are insinuating he is,but that shouldn't make you a care free person.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by SouLPoison(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
She say na "ex crush" grin you've already decided on your next step abeg rest only you go carry your cross.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.