Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (281 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Abetterperson: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.
He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I ask his sister she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo(fraud) is really favoring him. His family all think he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office(fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor as it that the guy refuse to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.
My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.
Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist

I'm posting this here because of the way some pastors are celebrating this Yahoo/ritual thing like I don't understand, God complain give una say hungry dey beat am, what is wrong with u all, is money more important than life, they will come to you, asking you to pray that God should bless them, why are you asking God to bless evil. For the love of God please stop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by silvoclaira: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lies

But if the story up there is true, then you are only crying out knowing that you have shared in the ritual money. Now you are afraid you have been used and will soon 'kick the bucket'

Just enjoy your remaining days with the yahoo geng...

cc abeg seun mynd44 lala send this piece of sh!t post to fp. help the OP enjoy dem last days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Typing.. grin
Only ignorant blockheads believe Killin your fellow person is gonna give you money..don't believe rumor from persons..

If you are too eager or scared then forget him and stop disturbing yourself..
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Righteousness2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Workch: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
There's no evidence that rituals gives money
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by ChocolateWine(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
This person above the person above me, does this include Yahoo clients?

(1) (Reply)

Live NSPPD With Jerry Eze 23 February 2022 Watch And Pray Live / Prophet Jeremiah Surprised Two Veterans Nollywood Actress With A Car Gift Worth / Reflection 59: Oh, Blood And Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.