Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,457 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex (26669 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by Fashionista01(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
A man that cannot control himself is a problem to himself.
Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
See greed; instead of leaving with 10,000 Euros she had already extorted her greed landed her a lengthy prison sentence.
Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Very good
Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by Litmus: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2022
The West is sympathetic to White women. I recall that following a series of male deaths at the hands of spouses and girlfriends, UK and US began considering if to enact a knew Law, along the lines of Crimes of Passion, which would enable women receive lenient sentencing for killing their partners. If you're wondering why i wrote this, the answer is that i believe or suspect had this Nigerian call girl been White, she would not be prosecuted and jailed. Actually , the Chinese man might have found himself in trouble. In the West, women and especially prostitutes have enormous public sympathy and advocacy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by Favor99(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2022
The woman here is clearly wrong and deserved the sentence, however it’s unusual for them to hand out such harsh sentences. Although she deserved it for blackmailing the guy, I don’t like the double standards. If a woman of another race had done this, I doubt they’d get 5 years.
Re: Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex by Agugbadin: 5:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Good for her, Nigeria female are deceptive, liars, scammers and cheaters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / Notorious Gang, Awawa Boys, Back In Agege. Residents Cry Out / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.