Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,390 members, 7,891,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Between Don Teamie And The Future Of Nans Lagos By Omobabijebu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Don Teamie And The Future Of Nans Lagos By Omobabijebu (201 Views)

Don Teamie Declares Interest For Nans Jcc Lagos Election / The Illegality Of NANS And Why They Don't Speak For Nigerian Students / Count Us Out Of NANS’ Planned Activities In Ekiti ―EKSU SUG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Don Teamie And The Future Of Nans Lagos By Omobabijebu by Laspotect247(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
BETWEEN DON TEAMIE AND THE FUTURE OF NANS LAGOS BY OMOBABIJEBU 

Comrades, 

February 5th 2022, is the day the lord has set aside for our senators to elect who will paddle the canoe  of  NANS JCC Lagos. A number of people have declared interest but out of all the plans of Com. AKINTONA TIMILEHIN  EMMANUEL popularly known as Don Teamie caught my attention.  

I have carefully and painstakingly read through his plan and I'm convinced that with necessary support, students and stakeholders will enjoy his tenure. 

His leadership and entrepreneurship achievements  beats all other aspirants, carefully reading through his five page curriculum vitae, you will see that a lot has been done in private capacity, one could imagine what will be done if given total support from relevant stakeholders and state agents. 

I'm a student of history, and I can likened his political style with that of H.E Obafemi Awolowo, or I will say  he's the Obafemi Awolowo of our generation, A well respected comrade among junior  and senior cadres needs all the supports from senators to achieve what God have sent him to do in our noble association. 

The future of NANS Lagos is paramount to him, and I remember in our last discussion, how he was passionate about the development of NANS, it was the vision that led him to sponsor the logistics of myself and hundreds of others to one of the major programs hosted by NANS LAGOS

Truth be told, previous Administration have laid the foundation of a greater MASS JCC Lagos and we should not allow our choice of candidate bring us 10 steps backwards. My dear senators voting for Don Teamie means that we want our association to be a role model for other sister associations we have in nigeria. 

An aspirant without a manifesto  or plan should not even be near the seat of power, The Don plan is out there for public scrutiny and in a year's time we can hold him accountable, if he has been able to achieve all said. I have no doubt that he will do more than expected. 

He has shown seriousness during the electioneering period, suffered cheap blackmail amidst others but he's not deterred, he is determined and in great spirit to deliver on his campaign promises.

Finally, Distinguish senators, the ball is in court  and the decision is in your heart to give us (students and the entire NASS)  a reason to smile. 

I'm Iyanuoluwa Igbeyinadun 
(@Omobabijebu)
CAC street, First gate Ikorodu. 

y

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northwestern University In Chicago | Ongoing Applications For Students / Jamb 2022 Utme - Everything You Should Know Before, During And After / Harvard University Is Offering An Online Course For Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.