Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,199 members, 7,977,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

'bob Na Hustler Sha' - Nigerians Troll Bobrisky As Old Music Video Pops Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'bob Na Hustler Sha' - Nigerians Troll Bobrisky As Old Music Video Pops Up (814 Views)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / 'bob Na Hustler Sha' - Nigerians Troll Bobrisky As Old Music Video Pops Up / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'bob Na Hustler Sha' - Nigerians Troll Bobrisky As Old Music Video Pops Up by Ayinesongya3: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
An old music video that shows Nigerian crossdresser Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known as Bobrisky making her musical debut has resurfaced online.

The song which was released in 2017 saw Bobrisky make her first musical debut on Mr. Shaa's "Barbie" song.

The video was sighted on yabaleftonline Instagram page with the caption "Throwback to the time Bobrisky tried music".

Following the re-emergence of the music video involving Bobrisky, Nigerians have taken to social media to react.
See some reactions below:
Iamnasboi said: otyno I no go forgive you.

Hennyiiitaan said: Am I the only one that’s seeing this for the first time. So Bob tried to sing.No try am again lmao.

Bashypublicitycompany wrote: Gather here if you are just seeing this.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Bob-na-hustler-sha-Nigerians-troll-Bobrisky-as-old-music-video-pops-up-521395

(1) (Reply)

Churchill & Rosy Celebrate Sons 1st Birthday With Amazing Photos As King / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 23 (official Video) / ‘I Get Sense, I Come First’ – Pero Adeniyi Shades Annie Idibia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.