Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ulcer Patients In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Patients In The House (291 Views)

Is Yam Good For An Ulcer Patients / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Best Fruits For Ulcer Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer Patients In The House by RoyalHighness7(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
How did you react when you knew you had ulcer ?
Help a brother I'm losing it right now cry

Mod please FP cry cry
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol. I got mine when I was addicted to alcohol. Like even if you give me beer. I will still look for one strong drink to make me off and its mostly indoors hustling, food is maybe bread and tea . At a point I started see blood anytime I visit baba dudu(toilet).. No be person tell me to go do test.. I don repent abeg lol
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
RoyalHighness7:
ulcer don catch you ni? Make I give recommend drug for u. But u must start to eat o.
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
Lol. I got mine when I was addicted to alcohol. Like even if you give me beer. I will still look for one strong drink to make me off and its mostly indoors hustling, food is maybe bread and tea . At a point I started see blood anytime I visit baba dudu(toilet).. No be person tell me to go do test.. I don repent abeg lol

The burning sensation in the stomach Bruv!!!...i cant imagine going through that always after eatingcry
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by Saynoomore: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Take antacids
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by muheeb01(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ulcer is a disease that comes with intense pain and discomfort...either peptic or gastric ulcer and ulcerative colitis..it's very easy to cure totally with herbs if you know the right person to treat it....
Re: Ulcer Patients In The House by obajohn(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2022
RoyalHighness7:

Mod please FP cry cry

Hello, we have the cure for ulcer. Traditional Chinese Medicine at its best. Many testimonies abound. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp 08087106722.

Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic / Severe Injection Pain For Over A Week / Seed Cycling! Natural Way To Balance Hormones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.