Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,942 members, 7,969,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

January Was Good, Febuary Will Be Better... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / January Was Good, Febuary Will Be Better... (116 Views)

Royal Haven Garden - Mowe Ofada, Price Review In Febuary 2022 / What Gift Could Be Better Than A Land This Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

January Was Good, Febuary Will Be Better... by PamelaAgboma: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
JANUARY WAS FAST ��

like play, like play, January is over�..

It already feels better this year, and i am soo glad.. i anticipate good things upon good things this year, and because January opened the stress-free year for me... i believe everyother thing will be stress-free �

Its ok to be worried, cause its the month of febuary already and the promo now seems short.. i understand.

And that's why i am going to pray for everyone desiring to own a landed property but do not have the financial capacity to back it up.. i ask God in his infinite Mercy and Grace to uplift you all financially, in places you never expected, may He display your light to shine. AMEN�

CONGRATS! You will all text me to acquire at least 1 plot of land in that location you desire. He said it and i quote "it is done"

Congrats again, and happy new month �

(1) (Reply)

Why And How Lands Appreciate / Why And How Lands Appreciate / Waterfall Properties. Unlock Your Perfect Home At A Go..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.