Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. (1780 Views)

Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
Real and Barca had same points. What made Real win was the goal difference. What you on about? You've left Sevilla and now for Real?

Haterz! lol
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2007
@tnaida
I am only saying the truth i aint no Sevilla fan i am a Gunner besides which day did you start following Barca
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
Ohhhh. . .I see why u hating. Gunner gun urself.lol

Have been with Barca for a couple of years now and I've always stood by them in this land. (Radiant)
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whatever. tongue.All you so called recruits that switched sides when they won the UCL tongue
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2007
lol. . .So many legends played for FC Barca. I had reasons to join Barca long before WE won the UCL cheesy

[s]These gunners sef. They never learn their lesson. They'll keep learning the hard way[/s] grin
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by woodboi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
Good news for the season limited barca form here,first come first serve.
A-40 happy arsenal academy,hope you get develop like barca someday.edmondo and chuckdee4 forms are not available for you two,you are free to join sunderland or gateway stars best of luck.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by HARWELL: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2007
up barca, this is just the begining, we are full prepare.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tolintin: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
barca is great.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tkb417(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
@tnaidar
have u been following Barca when they were humiliated at the finals by AC? stars wont translate to winning the UCL
as for the poster
u dont understand where futbol is heading, if u do, then u wont start this kinda thread.
Barca couldnt score against a lowly racing in the first game of the season

more to come
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2007
Madrid for title Sevilla take second and Barca settle for third

Hola Madrid
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tkb417(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
how on earth will they come third? its gonna be a straight fight between Madrid and Barca. Sevilla will be subdued in the thick of the action
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
You just wait and see with Eto'o out and all Henry past his prime
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tkb417(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2007
Haba A-40
how can you say the King (Igwe) has suddenly passed his prime.
If he was with Arsenal, i know you will never say that.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
@tkb417
Its the painful truth or why do you think we let him go? he has tried for us let him go and strut his stuff elsewhere he was becoming a distraction for players like Ade and Theo Walcott who looked up to him like some godfather it was quite sickening
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by d100: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hello fans,
I'm a fan of football. I'm hoping and seeking sponsorship to host an event for all Barca, Real Madrid, Milan ac and Inter milan Fans based in Nigeria and it's going to be the biggest event in Nigeria in December 2007.

I'd like to know what you feel if the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo De-Lima,Henry and Figo came for the event ?
And what you think about Guinness " Greatness" as a brand ?

Can you assist me start a topic on it please ?
Thanks,
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by james7bond(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ d100

You can start the topic on Nairaland nah. You can be sure all La Liga fans will fully support u.

I personally can't wait till that day. grin grin grin
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by 9ja4eva: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2007
@Topic

Which lesson?
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by Iman3(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
Is it just me or is Iniesta not one of the most underated footballers on the planet.That boy will fit into any team.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Celta De Vigo 7 - 1 All Ronaldo Goals & Highlight Download / How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria / check this out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.