Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna (12248 Views)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Zamfara Operations Kills multiple Fulani Bandit Terrorists (Graphic images) / Military Airstrikes Hit Bandits’ Hideout, Kill Scores In Kaduna Forest [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by cassidyjosh(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Amen and Amen, all those constituting nuisance in our beloved country, all those terrorists and their sponsors where ever they maybe we wish them death and their families down to all their relations and the ones unborn
post=109881423:
Kill all them mofos

All terrorists in our darling nation MUST DIE.

Peace is all we want in our darling nation.

May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

If you keep supporting evil, wickedness and all manner of bad things,
Those bad vices will surely follow you wherever you go.

We Rise.

Amen , Amen and Amen.
So shall it be for anyone and everyone that support evil government, politicians or entity.
They will all end miserably in life las las.
Thanks for your prayers ogele
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by omenkaLives(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You're d most prominent angry-bird on this forum
Not sure my comment is what you find upsetting. Be honest, you're angry terrorists were killed. Lemme guess, they're "innocent people extrajudicially murdered by the fulani government", right? smiley
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Who did the body count?
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by fluffybaby(f): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
They will start "killing" them more as 2023 draws near so that foolish Nigerians will say 'lets vote them in again so that they will continue the fight against terrorism that they have started' . It's all a game and people ( masses) NEVER change. They will always fall for the trick
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Dedemworld: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Subsea101:
How did they know the exact number??, because I'm very sure the pilot no go dey hover around dey count terrorists before bombing.

When there is air bombardment, is there no ground troops to cordon the area and eliminate the fleeing terrorists??
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by victorazy(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Subsea101:
How did they know the exact number??, because I'm very sure the pilot no go dey hover around dey count terrorists before bombing.

grin grin grin
You couldn't even pretend grin

1 Like

Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Bruno531(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2022
CaptainAyub:

grin grin
You wanna say something related to "audio" ba? grin
you have said it.. Him mind no gree am talk am

1 Like

Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by ceaserian(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
This is fake news oooo na gwaska army deploy me nothing like this
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by od501: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
dre11:
FOOTAGE: How Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists in Katsina

https://prnigeria.com/2022/02/01/footage-airstrikes-katsina/

Lalasticlala

I no gree until I hear from Gumi: the terrorist spokes person to the government.
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by showafrica(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me to say what's on my mind but, I said to the devil, you'll not succeed.

Eye yam cumin

Are you trying to tell us its audio bombing..? Are you not seeing smoke? Perhaps its happening at Buhari backyard, if its audio he will fight the corrupt airstrike
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by mnwogu(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2022
How did they count it?
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Whitelite: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing.
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Subsea101: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Story!

zikter:
The problem is that, most of you don't understand what you are reading if you read at all, or you read such news with any semblance of success from government with a very biased mind. Part of the below excerpt was clearly in the story;

he said.

A domestic intelligence operative working with locals told PRNigeria that scores of terrorists were killed during the airstrikes.
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Subsea101: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Story!, which ground troops...?

Dedemworld:

When there is air bombardment, is there no ground troops to cordon the area and eliminate the fleeing terrorists??
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by caesarsconcept(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2022
A shambolic move
Re: Airstrikes Hit Gwaska’s Camps, Eliminated 43 Bandit-Terrorists In Katisna by Dedemworld: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Subsea101:
Story!, which ground troops...?

Then u re free to ask Google or Quora

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Invalidates Kwankwaso's Suspension From NNPP / Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties / LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.