Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,552 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) (21805 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
See presidential material.. .

Lol
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by JB4life: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Kingsley Moghalu should join APGA and give governorship a shot after Soludo. You cannot come from nowhere and become a president in Nigeria.

For you to be given a bigger responsibility, you should show the world what you can do with your state. This method helped Nigeria escape disaster-in-chief aka Rochas Okorocha.

Meanwhile, where is the American doctor turned politician, Dr. Godwin Maduka, who Alex, our media man, scammed with governorship hopes? grin

Peter Obi that has demonstrated capability to govern creditably well,how far has he been given a chance??
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
All these guys go dey shout "productive disscussion" everywhere, yet nothing has come out from it. However, Kingsley looks competent. I wish him the best.
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
KINGSLEY MUOGHALU AND EX-GOVERNOR PETER OBI ARE EXCEPTIONAL TECHNOCRAT.

They both deserve the presidency come 2023.

Peter Obi told us about his financial prudency and how he managed the resources of Anambra state and he want to replicate that vision in a bigger way within the context of a bigger nation called Nigeria.
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by Nicenixon: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Kingsley Moghalu should join APGA and give governorship a shot after Soludo. You cannot come from nowhere and become a president in Nigeria.

For you to be given a bigger responsibility, you should show the world what you can do with your state. This method helped Nigeria escape disaster-in-chief aka Rochas Okorocha.

Meanwhile, where is the American doctor turned politician, Dr. Godwin Maduka, who Alex, our media man, scammed with governorship hopes? grin
Alex wasn't nice at all, the media publicity was so much that I thought Maduka had a chance of winning but na only one vote baba get for my polling unit at oraifite.
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
yanabasee:
BankyW.... Should stop music and go into production full time.... I doubt if he's got any fan left for him anymore....
His last single "Jo" wasn't a bad one
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
FeedMeNews:

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1488240126983647241?t=JCN3rrj1hUVPUozq__y8vQ&s=19

Both of them, along with some other 'new blood' who may be thinking of contesting Presidency should give up that thought and rather focus on Senate. They can be more useful there and hashout their new agenda and thinking for Nigeria by taking on the established base from PDP and APC with more people and nation oriented dialogue in the NASS. From there, they develop a stronger 3rd base and then by 2030, one of them can go for Presidency and the other as VP.
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good. Now it's Portable's turn to host, but 5hat one no dey wear shirt ni
Re: Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) by Domi6ix(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's 32nd Birthday Is Today / Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.