Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike (18835 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Almaigaa: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
BosseJ:
It'll be interesting to see a Wike vs. Peter Obi matchup at the PDP presidential primaries. I think most people know how that contest would end. smiley

If Wike is really serious about contesting and can galvanize or persuade his Northern PDP governor counterparts to key into the idea, the party might just zone the ticket the South after all.

This your analysis will hit a brick wall. Any arrangements with Peter Ob will automatically fail.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Khaysee: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Am interested in Nigeria presidency too
Add me to the cabinet any winner

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Jmichael1(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
atarapa:
Who be you where tinubu dey. Abeg go and sit down. Jagaban is coming

na bcus of people lyk u dis con3 no dey move 4wrd.u mean u will open ur 2 eyes to cast ur vote 4 sum1 lyk tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by 49cents(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/02/2023-presidency-nobody-is-more-qualified-than-me-wike-declares/

Woke thinks is about croaking like a drunk frog and building fly over with allocation from Abuja....

How has he created wealth in Rivers state in his time there....

It's sad Nigeria just feels a governor must be upgraded to a president....that rubbish thinking must stop

Nigeria needs at least something with global vision for the Nigerian project and a good idea of how to grow the economy..not all thes Loud mouthed feeding bottle governors and recycled career politicianz who lack ideology
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Joeyfizzo: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2022
tillaman:
This man would have been a great option if this man enters aso Rock I doubt if he will give a flying fvck about no northern caliphate
We need people with titanium balls not some lackey, only if GEJ had that balls of steel but they all got their and licked the caliphate’s hairy Fulani arse
I will not hesitate to cast my vote for Wike should be pick up the ticket to run for President
u are right
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike is the next presidential candidate of PDP. He is far more qualified to fly the party’s flag ahead of the rogue called Atiku and the Pandora thief. As governor, he has performed way better than so many of his contemporaries. In fact, 20% of his achievements in office is enough to dwarf all the audio achievements of Peter Obi Pandora while he was governor of Anambra.

I fully endorse Wike for president!

Why do you really fear Peter Obi? You fear his being in the race more than you fear any other person running. You fear that he is the strongest opponent to the candidates you campaign for.

You should be more concerned with the good he can deliver if he steers the nation... It's something every well meaning Nigerian should wish for.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
abeg ur hate na 100%, with pple like u that put everything tribalism that how diz country can not be fix in d next 500 years

But Tinubu is not hatred and tribalism? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Michelle70(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
All this cut and Join Journalism, I even thought He was coming out.
ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Henz81: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Wike the tiger, bolder than the 5 igbo governor s combined together with chief-in-coward Peter Obi
You mean the noise making Governor that gat know balls.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Michelle70(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2022
tillaman:
his kind is rare, we need someone who won’t be intimidated by the caliphate’s shenanigans
SMH.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2022
He said *assuming I want to contest*,,,,una just dey cause confusion with this una half baked journalism
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Urchman200: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if only u know Peter obi don't even have a say in the south east?
Someone that south east governor worked against d other time,he's more of a local champion
But Osinbajo have say in south west and Tinubu and his urchins are not working against him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Judolisco(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
BosseJ:
It'll be interesting to see a Wike vs. Peter Obi matchup at the PDP presidential primaries. I think most people know how that contest would end. smiley

If Wike is really serious about contesting and can galvanize or persuade his Northern PDP governor counterparts to key into the idea, the party might just zone the ticket the South after all.
wike + kwankwaso will win any candidate... But dem no get sense... Kwankwaso wil get Northern votes for sure
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Shevchenkko: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike is the next presidential candidate of PDP. He is far more qualified to fly the party’s flag ahead of the rogue called Atiku and the Pandora thief. As governor, he has performed way better than so many of his contemporaries. In fact, 20% of his achievements in office is enough to dwarf all the audio achievements of Peter Obi Pandora while he was governor of Anambra.

Hate for Igbos will choke you soon. Keep on

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Shevchenkko: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Wike the tiger, bolder than the 5 igbo governor s combined together with chief-in-coward Peter Obi
Look at the yoruba muslim cretins hating in Igbos for no reason. You go choke

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Michelle70(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Lionnation:
He is directly referring to tunubu urchins
no, I listened to it this morning. He is referring to Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by dalongjnr: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
mcquin:
Man of the moment. We need a Wike to balance the equation. Since we had a Northern extremist for 8 years, let's also have a Southern extremist for 8 years to balance things up.

But people up North no go gree, them know say Wike dey capable of removing 90percent of Northerners from Army in just 4 years, as well as appoint only Southerners into top position.

Truth is Wike is the Southern version of our current Oga.
You think,things happen the way you're thinking?
The north owns the Nigerian army. Forget it. If he tries just ¼ of what you States above, he wouldn't last two months in that seat.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Look at the yoruba muslim cretins hating in Igbos for no reason. You go choke

No reason? Why do you attack Tinubu if not hatred undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Bounceboune7: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Urchman200:
But Osinbajo have say in south west and Tinubu and his urchins are not working against him?
when it gets serious then u will know tinubu n osinbajo na 1,Peter obi is just like fayose or mimiko

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Invictuse: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Can your father alive or in hell stop him ?

Terorislam:
The only person we don't want in that context is that brown teethed grandfather, for gods sake he is too old, fraud minded and tired.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Awoleesu(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Yeah!
I don't really like or trust any Nigerian politician, but there sure are some qualities in Wike that stand him out:
He's bold and fearless, he's a worker (not lazy), he's bright on the knowledge of the law, he has shown considerable altruism (although the Obigbo topic is a dent here) and he is relatively younger with no known health challenges.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Walkee: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Well finally someone serious in Pdp.
Wike will fry bandits like suya, the same way he fried Igbos

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Urchman200: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
when it gets serious then u will know tinubu n osinbajo na 1,Peter obi is just like fayose or mimiko
while we wait patiently till when politicians will jettison their interest for the interests of others, let continue to permutate with the current reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by GFELOG2018: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Mumu old man ..Go and get a job.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by forayfleo(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Wike my conscience
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Hate for Igbos will choke you soon. Keep on

Love for Yorubas will choke you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by seunmsg(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Urchman200:
can we know the achievements of Osinbajo? Let put it side by side with Peter obi, not forgetting the popular saying, Buhari will handle security while Osinbajo handle Economy,today Nigeria economy is in comatose.

Let’s start by listing the achievements of Peter Obi Pandora when he served as the governor of Anambra state. List out his achievements and let’s compare them with Tinubu’s achievements as governor of Lagos. I’m fully ready for this.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by seunmsg(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Why do you really fear Tinubu? You fear his being in the race more than you fear any other person running. You fear that he is the strongest opponent to the candidates you campaign for.

You should be more concerned with the good he can deliver if he steers the nation... It's something every well meaning Nigerian should wish for. He did it in Lagos and will do it for Nigeria.

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by JOemmy(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Wike forgot he comes from a very small minority ethnic group in the south south where's he even hoping to get the votes from?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by Sweetpink: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Be careful of what you wish for cos Wike is not the messiah that you think he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.