Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,805 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! (51445 Views)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by OYENIYIJK: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
embarassed
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by courage9(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Very unsafe condition for residents
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
When government will not give them Job, they must be busy doing something or you want them to dey enter your house with guns in the night? Go and check what Abokis are doing with thesame oil money in Abuja
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by cremedelacreme: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Which area of PH do you stay in? I noticed the soot is more around Elelenwo/Woji axis in the morning. I think most of these illegal refinery are located around Eleme and Okrika areas. It is really disheartening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by AbuAeesha: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
heartlessness endangering pples life just to make a earning(unlawful)

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by wisdom042(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
I thought they clamped on them destroying all their equipment but if they still have the mind to do same in the middle of the night that means they must have paid some security agencies for cover up just so they can do so at night. This country is messed up big time and corruption has eaten deep into our minds. God help us
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by anochuko01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
So you no want make boys chop? Why are you people so Inhumane like this. If you're not comfortable with then port to another state.
You must be insane.
I'm sure you'll also support rituals and Yahoo.

4 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by lrdval: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Someone said it is not bunkery that is causing this soot. But a factory at imo river that is producing something. I can’t remember. He said that if you near the IMO river. Your cloth will turn to black. And beside this bunkery has been existing for years. But this soot recently started

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by arantess: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
WiszyFraud:
This will be so hard to stop in my opinion...because the illegal oil production is one of the reasons criminal activities reduced a little bit in the state.

Some of those guy’s survival depends mainly on that illegal shit... Aww

The government really need to do a lot, and not squandering some useful money on recovering, and repairing some air plane that is not really necessary at the moment undecided
Is bunkery not a criminal activity?
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by mrksquare: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
vicki007:
I wrote about this early this year, about how my white ceiling fan looked like. Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6929893/black-soot-what-ceiling-fan

And guess what? They started fishing these guys out in their numbers, closing down their camps and the rest of it. It brought a great relief to us, for at least 3 weeks. Just imagine we are happy for breathing in fresh air for just 3 weeks, the fresh air that God gave to us!

Now these people are back! In full force. And I mean it 100%. They now refine these illegal products in the cover of the night! Before when they do it in the day time, everyone sees where the smoke is coming from. What they did was take a break, re-strategize and come back. I was sitting outside yesterday and saw a portion of the clouds very black, way darker than the rest. And waking up this morning, look at the bonnet of my car. The tiles that were white for 3 weeks are now black.

That thing that the Rivers State government did to these guys that made them cease operations for 3 weeks, they should continue with it, cause it really worked.

Please move this to front page. Cause we are tired of this oscillatory growth.

Those engaging in illegal antisenal refining of crude are known by Gov. Wike. The scourge of black soot started during Wike's administration. During the reign of Amaechi as governor of Rivers state, black soot was nonexistent.

His minions and supporters are the ones that are neck deep in the nefarious activity. They are the ones that are contracted to shoot during election. The ones that perpetuate the rigging of election for PDP in Rivers state. So I'm not surprised at the grandstanding of Wike in wanting to curtail something he already knows the perpetrators.

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by GerogeI(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
vicki007:
I wrote about this early this year, about how my white ceiling fan looked like. Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6929893/black-soot-what-ceiling-fan

And guess what? They started fishing these guys out in their numbers, closing down their camps and the rest of it. It brought a great relief to us, for at least 3 weeks. Just imagine we are happy for breathing in fresh air for just 3 weeks, the fresh air that God gave to us!

Now these people are back! In full force. And I mean it 100%. They now refine these illegal products in the cover of the night! Before when they do it in the day time, everyone sees where the smoke is coming from. What they did was take a break, re-strategize and come back. I was sitting outside yesterday and saw a portion of the clouds very black, way darker than the rest. And waking up this morning, look at the bonnet of my car. The tiles that were white for 3 weeks are now black.

That thing that the Rivers State government did to these guys that made them cease operations for 3 weeks, they should continue with it, cause it really worked.

Do not wait for Government for everything. You guys should organise as resident groups and pay people to destroy the refineries. Someone is putting a price on your health.

This is the key, crude is highly flammable, once you light it, the fire cannot be put out. If you have a network that identifies where and when these guys bring in and store crude. Employ a group of hardened hoodlums to light them on fire. They can light it up by firing a flare into it from far away. After a few months of war, there will be peace and clean air.

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by bizzibodi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
A friend of mine tells me he now mops d floor now on a daily basis worst than before of two days,they used used d cover of hammtan dust to discharge more soot into d atmosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
All these people saying crime activities will return if they stop these guys, bunkery gives a lot of money,so y can't the bunkery boys invest in other businesses instead of returning to crime

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by linearity: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
kiltoko1:
God will see us through

God have already gave you the Resources, use them; He is not going to come from heaven and ‘see you through’.

Faith without work is nothing says the Holy book; in 9ja we big believers like 100% on faith! faith!! faith!!! and a big fat zero on work, hence nothing have happened and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by ppogba: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
And when the consequences come down the years, we start to blame witches and wizards as usual.
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by omenkaLives(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
I remember when I was living in Warri/PH, when you hear indegines speak (for those I interacted with at joints, eateries, etc) their aspiration is to find a way to get involved in "bunkry business" (exactly how they used to call it). They feel that's where the major cashout lies.

What we are witnessing today has been a long time coming. I really feel for those guys living there. The environmental and health impact of this is best imagined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by delman88(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
So you no want make boys chop? Why are you people so Inhumane like this. If you're not comfortable with then port to another state.

Must you use every opportunity to showcase your level of stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
You were breathing clean air for three weeks? Just how naive and ignorant can you be?.

There's never been any relief as a matter of fact, it was worse during that Time because Wike and his dogs were setting fire to the sites

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Justice4Toto: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So boys should chop and cause death to others.
Why are you so wicked
Is it hereditary
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by osazsky(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Just imagine..lungs cancer go plenty for p.h 5 years time..try to get an a.c ..endeavour to seal ur house then get a nose mask for movement..its disadvantages surpasses the temporary gain.these guys dont even know wat they are doing.there is no centre for liver trandplant nor longs transfer for now in naija.wat is d esense of money if at the end u spend all on drugs and still die
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by NkanuSon: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is soot not black before, which one is "black soot" again
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by frankmoney(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Noticed it today
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is Wikes karma

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Omniman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Apparently they followed my advice
But they shouldnt relent.... cool
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by KingOfTheDamned: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
vicki007:

How naive you sound. grin

So you thought Wike was sincere in that fight ? It was all a show for the media.

Have you ever known the government to stop something if they are sincere and it resumes so soon? If they were sincere the right people would have been locked up and the rest would have scattered.

It was all a.mwdia show grin
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Salihusaliheen(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ask him
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Salihusaliheen(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
arantess:

Is bunkery not a criminal activity?
ask him
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by AgadaMike: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
THE NEW FRAUD IN BET9JA ZOOM SOCCER

Bet9ja used to be one trusted betting platform with the introduction of ZOOM GAMES which is a semblance of real European league games and it's weekly progressions from Week 1 to Week 34 and 38 as the case may be.

But the Bet9ja zoom game has lost its integrity lately.

In December 2021, Bet9ja started disabling the game option for each league games once their matches get to 86th minute, thereby making it impossible for gamers to bet when these games finally ends.
Bet9ja now fraudulently requires their Zoom customers to bet and register their bet on games at least before the 84th minute of every league game they want to play, else, once it gets to 86th minute, you won't see any betting options again to bet on.
By disabling their game options at the 85th and 86th minute of every Zoom game,
Bet9ja is stopping their customers to know the outcome of each game, a factor which the customers use to predict the outcome of the next games in line.

By this measure, Bet9ja has turned their ZOOM GAME into a fraud, as such activity has drained the integrity of the Zoom game away.

I hereby call on Bet9ja company to desist from the fraud they have taken up in their Zoom gaming and stop disabling game options of their Zoom league matches, when the new games have not started.
Allow your punters and customers to bet on new games during the 4 minutes break that exists between the end of games and the beginning of new Zoom league games.

If this premature 86th minute disabling of game options on Zoom Soccer continues, we your customers will have no option than to boycott your betting site.
I speak for every Nigerian punter experiencing this anomaly and fraud since last month.

This fraud must stop.
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

If we allow every criminal or boys to eat u will not have a phone to type this $hit.

Na boys hand e go dey. undecided
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by ncoolsome(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
justjify:
How can my ceiling fan be like this, when my sitting room is not a generator house?
Baba, I am sorry for you guys. It is well

I never see one ceiling pix for ph with POP...y??
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by enomakos(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Very dangerous to health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.