Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,258 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife (23612 Views)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Tannhauser(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you have to fight over a woman (or man) that means you already lost them. Have some dignity, reserve some shame and WALK AWAY.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by backtalkG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Why is the man shot smiling on his hospital bed
because the matter funny am too grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why is he now smiling
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Dizzyyish: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Ojemedad: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
I no actually understand wetin day sup for here angry

Me2
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by PoliteActivist: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
aboyaji:
IT WILL STILL BE THE END.

Every emotional attachment will wane down INSTANTLY.

What if you can't imagine living without them, and you know they love you - your true soul mate, just like they are a part of you
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Kaiser20: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Weird news always from Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe. Lol
Na so
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Yaba4sure: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
because his dream has come true

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by GeneralOjukwu: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
embarassed

Eyah. Fvcked his wife. Took his balls.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Let's just say he shot the husband in the testicles so as to sieze the wife from him for life.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by wisdom042(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Sex he will get tired of... sad
Am telling you it shows the ignorance of most men because of pussy.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by aboyaji(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What if you can't imagine living without them, and you know they love you - your true soul mate, just like they are a part of you
Baba, The lady I had as my soulmate and couldn't live without is already married with 2 kids now. She was wonderful and I wasn't ready then.

Any other woman in my life has no such reservation. Everybody can be replaced. Everybody is indispensable.

I still believe in love. It's beautiful. Not those children's type of love. Love is giving. Love is believing in one another. Love is bringing out the better part of a person.

So, anybody can come and go.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Kajaard: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:
Man loses Testicle angry Shot by Fetish Priest shocked because of Wife undecided

The thing tire me undecided

Men and women don't respect the sanctity of marriage anymore undecided. They keep fvcking like goats at every opportunity undecided
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Ojukwu007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
He enjoyed your wife and still wanted to ensure you don't make love to her again. Of all body parts, why his akpa amu? Nna mehn! That priest is damn wicked, he should be hanged.

Most married men and women are just useless. Tueh!!
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by fredoooooo: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ayamu not understanding ... so man will now be a woman as he don lose testicle
Priester should come nad give explanation on this ..
Women ehn be causibg wahala since time immemorial
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Akaegwu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What if you love them?
Love your neighbor as yourself. I have to first love myself before loving my neighbor. Who is my neighbor? Someone who thinks good of me. A cheating partner is not a good neighbor. Delete. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Goldbw122(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Well because of one minute pleasure he lost something valuable.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by FireUpNow(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
The fetish priest just plucked off the fertile testicle so the wife will have every reason to continue the cheating game. Baddest fetish priest. Ghana , Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya keep on rolling out wierd news
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
In summary, he has been de-testicularized. shocked shocked

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by omimigaius(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Man Loses Testicle After Being Shot By A Fetish Priest During A Fight Over His Wife (Photo)

Whaaaaat!!! You mean he lost one of his nuclear reactors in a fight?? [quote]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
merits:
no problem,I can loan out one of mine for him. cheesy tongue.
What sort of wickedness is this, I feel pain
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Naiira:
The pain of hitting it slightly can make a man werey gan, talk more of a shot!

Nna mehn! Nkea wu ara…
o
Haha pure wickedness
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by UNRULY(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
You wah donate pig from 9ja to Gh? grin
Chijeep:
I'm extremely surprised shocked

That fetish priest is wicked cry
Now that animal organs are being used as replacement for human's will that of pig work
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yah wife is a farm tool period cool

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Kilotat: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
He can still Bleep pussy but can never father a child...... Check My Updated Signature (In Afonja Voice)
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Kilotat: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Opps
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by symbianDON(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
he's smiling in pains my brother

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by symbianDON(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goldbw122:
Well because of one minute pleasure he lost something valuable.
the person shot is the husband...the person who shot is the adulterer
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Anndrew(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What if you love them?
yeye love..the love die that moment...na wah for some una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape / Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.