Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,299 members, 7,977,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year (23281 Views)

Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Whatever

Life goes on
hi fam! any idea what fruit that is?
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Digmygold: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Always resist the urge to ‘shalaye’

Best news heard this year but she knew since last year...hmmm!!!

Why she no break the news?

Shay na she be Rihanna sister-in-law?

Rihanna know am before? It's just desperate famzing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by chaloskyx: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
EHEN SEYI SHEY YOU ARE CONNECTED O SO YOU KNOW RIHANNA ON A PERSONAL LEVEL LIKE THIS AND YOUR MUSIC IS YET TO TAKE OFF EHEN WONDERS SHALL NEVER END MUMU PERSON THIS IS WHAT WE USED TO DO IN SCHOOL NOW MY DADDY KNOWS OTEDEOLA AND DANGOTE IN FACT THEY WENT TO THE SAME SECONDARY SCHOOL. SEYI CAN YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST THAT IF WE ASK RIRI IF SHE KNOWS YOU SHE WOULD SAY YES? CLOUT CHASER NO GO BLOW MAKE RIRI BE USING YOUR OWN NAME TO SHINE AS WELL
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Digmygold: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Philipmems:
Telephone without wire as the old saying goes, who cares when you found out? If you didn't tell us then keep that ish to yourself now because no one cares.

Its a.desperate attempt to reactivate her dead music career. Tiwa Savage wannabe.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by joinnow: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is she a monitoring spirit

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by gbagyiza: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
see how people are congratulating Rihanna for being impregnated out of wedlock. This generation is lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by dRefiner: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ummm... so tell us, what gender will she give birth to? MALE or FEMALE Complete wat u started o dear soothsayer.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Attention seeking wannabes! What then should we fry?
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay has claimed that she knew about Rihanna's pregnancy since 2021, IGBERETV reports.

33-year-old Rihanna on January 31, 2022, unveiled her baby bump during a walk-about in New York City with her boyfriend, rapper A$AP Rocky last week.

The photos she shared showed her making absolutely no effort to hide her bump, with her pink puffer jacket actually unbuttoned to show it off on a snowy day in the city. Rihanna and A$AP are believed to have been together since late 2020.

Seyi Shay who took to Twitter to congratulate the superstar singer, tweeted;

https://twitter.com/iamseyishay/status/1488400084270292992?t=X3qMHNR_kGCNaSZsEz0A4w&s=19
oloshooo with flat chest seeking attention by all means
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Venymen(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg who ask you
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Gnommy: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
So what should we do about it. Rihanna doesn't even know you.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by mozona(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
As u and Rihanna na bestie now nah

Nonsense..
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Greenerie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
[This why Beyonce is a respected Queen and many mothers there wish to have a daughter like her.beautiful daughter that never brings shame to her mother.

Beautiful woman that has only been seen with one man,Jayz since she entered hollywood.Had her children after her wedding.

quote author=gbagyiza post=109899777]see how people are congratulating Rihanna for being impregnated out of wedlock. This generation is lost.[/quote]
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wow good to know
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by ManchiEmmy: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wetin you come say make we do now? Wahala be like sheyi, he no dey hard to shay
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
She knew because she was one of the speculators.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Fashionista01(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
U Knew about it and so?
Rubbish.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Beverlyjean(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
DSC7:
So when you go carry your own belle?

She is also expecting
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Davosmart(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funny people

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by solofresh(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jemmysax:
Kpele ooo, arinu rode, olumoran okan.
grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by solofresh(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

ASAP Rocky is giving me liver I swear I am thinking of shooting my shot on Billie eilish
Billie What shocked

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Eastcaostboy: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
LilyColin:
Seyi Shay is depressed.

My prayers are with her
why use such word, are you better than her. Mind how you address peeps
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by ubee(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's sad Seyi has to actually go out of her way to sound absolutely stupid in order to generate traffic her way.
Really sad.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Eastcaostboy: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
SO WHAT MUST WE DO?.....SHOULD WE RUN?

JOBLESS ASHAWO
How did you know she’s, Caved boy
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by JKnight: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

ASAP Rocky is giving me liver I swear I am thinking of shooting my shot on Billie eilish
Go bruhda! Go!
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by CSTRR: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who cares?

Is she Carrying the solution to world hunger?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by JKnight: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
News update : Rihanna has given birth to a baby.

Aunty Sheyi Shay : I knew about the baby's gender since last year undecided

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by IbileIfe: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
So?
Should we give you a standing ovation?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by Nmezor(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
We see.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by kafeii123: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
And you have earned how much from.that knowledge
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by juman(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Instead of doubting her, she might get supernatural knowledge.
If you need what to do with your betting thing, you can contact her to win big money.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year by jubrilELsudan: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
How did you know she’s, Caved boy

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE'S,CAVED BOY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage / Your Best Celebrity Couple / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.