Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today (5747 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Explain, I am lost here.. cool
His statement shows he's a masturbator.Imagine a whole CEO practicing such,if its Kriss216 we'll understand and try to preach to him against such.As I full ground remain like this na im he go dy indulge in such act,dem say some people get head but no cap while some get cap but no head.na wa ooo
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
His statement shows he's a masturbator.Imagine a whole CEO practicing such,if its Kriss216 we'll understand and try to preach to him against such. As I full ground remain like this na im he go dy indulge in such act dem say some people get head but no cap while some get cap but no head.na wa ooo

At the bolded

Are you offering your pussy and body for seu.n shocked shocked

Nne idikwa so cheap more than I could've ever imagine
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

At the bolded

Are you offering your pussy and body for seu.n shocked shocked

Nne idikwa so cheap more than I could've ever imagine
Don't quote me unnecessarily little boy
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
His statement shows he's a masturbator.Imagine a whole CEO practicing such,if its Kriss216 we'll understand and try to preach to him against such.As I full ground remain like this na im he go dy indulge in such act,dem say some people get head but no cap while some get cap but no head.na wa ooo
Lmao...man never invite you for house enter toilet the self-service... grin grin you go fear if you are not appealing for him to go masturbate inside toilet. cheesy

Na serious insult o...for your man to masturbate when you full ground with appeal.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...man never invite you for house enter toilet the self-service... grin grin you go fear if you are not appealing for him to go masturbate inside toilet. cheesy

Na serious insult o...for your man to masturbate when you full ground with appeal.
That shouldn't have come from him sha.I no dy visit man oooo,but I dy collect transport fare but won't ever show.lol
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Kriss216: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Iyaebe na Olosho na. She will not see it as insult.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by ruggedboych: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't quote me unnecessarily little boy

Who's your boy, you de ment

I have all the right to quote anyone, you can go creat your personal forum, if you don't want to be quote. Wtf sad
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Kriss216: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
That shouldn't have come from him sha.I no dy visit man oooo,but I dy collect transport fare but won't ever show.lol
Everyday for the Thief, one day for the Owner.

Na for Nairaland we go read the news.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

Who's your boy, you de ment

I have all the right to quote anyone, you can go creat your personal forum, if you don't want to be quote. Wtf sad
yen yen yen small boy
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Everyday for the Thief, one day for the Owner.

Na for Nairaland we go read the news.
For my case there'll never be a day for the owner
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

Between me and you/your gender who is the real scammer here. You pussies are notorious for scamming smips there hard earned money all because of you silly rotten kpekus. Madam we are done talking...... Bye Felicia angry sad

1..atleast we are better than you bastards with tail infornt thrusting harder into hole in the name of exploring cool
2.. atleast we don't go around scamming,robbing and stealing from foreigners account cheesy IN THE NAME OF REVENGING HOW THEY SCREWED UR FORMER GRANNIES AND GRANNPIES.
3...WE DON'T EAT SHITZ tongue NOR SACRIFICES HUMANS FOR MONEEEY!!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Kriss216: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
For my case there'll never be a day for the owner
Let the devil that tempts you also guide you.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Hardquy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kharol1234:
Omo no be Greenwood again ooo na Blackwood you be
lol..olorun, shey nairaland wonderland bozos no go end me now with jonze
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

Iyaebe na Olosho na. She will not see it as insult.
Lol...you and her...Tom and jerry.. grin
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by Munzy14(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Continue...make you no go show for Yahoo plus guy one day.. grin

So we don't get to see a thread like this on FP.
A nairalander escaped being used as sacrifice... grin
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by hotwax: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2022
one guy dey bang her mercilessly somewhere...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today by frozen70(f): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning nairalanders, seriously this rape of a thing I always hear on nairaland land I thought is only for the weak men who don't have self control and I hate it. Let me go straight to the point my girlfriend and I have been dating for months now and we are happy together and do have misunderstanding she denied me sex for two months today she came I lost control and pounce on her my thing was so hard I av already pull her dress before I got hold off my self she was crying I told her that I am sorry she left and vow not to visit me again. I am crying all day.

You are the owner of your third leg and should be able to discipline your third leg

That's how it starts, before you know it, you go out and mess up then get the beating of your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleepíng With 919 Men In 12 Hours / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.