Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) (26692 Views)

Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Milly44(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Then slap thief him wan complain. But na Ghana sha. Try complain for naija
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
GeneralOjukwu to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
who’s this fool go cure your mums madness first deluded prick lol
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Paxxcarl:

Paxxcarl to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
who’s the fool go cure your mums madness first deluded prick lol
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by BadEnglish(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

AMABOBI do the matterz b4 I BLAST ur left YANNSH wit my old KALA..

U wan to BAM BAM..

U wan to make foreign calls wit Dem BIG Boyz...

WTF MAN
This one madness wan pass Slawomirr oo

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by MilkANDpepper: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hahaha
Iyaebe:
Is this not mosdii?
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by FamTomx2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
No bi ablejesus26 bi dat?? I knew nemesis will get better of him, and he will always be here ranting IPOB up and down....

Chaii! Ghana nice walahi, they should 've look for Tyre nah, condemned one suppose dey around there.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by AuroraBrls: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ghana too no get joy sef. One person shaperly donate one full roll of nylon rope as leash; automatic conversion of person to goat because him thief. E better pass to burn him with tire and fuel shaa
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Emdebby2: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
All I see is a young man sweeping the market. Where is the stupor?
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's some good way of Discipline.
Hope the rod and Punishment will drive some sense into his head.
heyyyy, Mr Righteousness is encouraging jungle justice ooooo. Jehovah where art thou?

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Your tears are my joy. grin
than ur foolishness is also ur choice
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
so when he called igbos you didnt see it abi? gtfoh undecided
it seem u did not see my comment when I attack him also
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benjax4all:

Benjax4all to his useless father:
than ur foolishness is also ur choice
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benjax4all:
it seem u did not see my comment when I attack him also
undecided
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109906199][/quote]I can see u are one of d mo of d green snake seun that have diz Nairaland who is also giving u guys upper hand to make tribalism statement that why he hardly ban u guys, some of u have multiple accounts claiming Igbo and Yoruba together to start Igbo and Yoruba fight and again don't u ever used my father for ur tribalism stunt things again
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benjax4all:
I can see u are one of d mo of d green snake seun that have diz Nairaland who is also giving u guys upper hand to make tribalism statement that why he hardly ban u guys, some of u have multiple accounts claiming Igbo and Yoruba together to start Igbo and Yoruba fight and again don't u ever used my father for ur tribalism stunt things again

Don't you ever quote me again without your sense. Otherwise I would have to force feed you with it.

Did you try to correct your friends or you sided with them?
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Don't you ever quote me again without your sense. Otherwise I would have to force feed you with it.
I will quote and their is nothing u can do,u tribalism zombie that why u pple love insulting pple father if they try to correct u pple from ur childish tribalism behavior, thanks for confirming that seun is promoting u pple to continue tribalism thing in is forum
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Aaae: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Really
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benjax4all:

Benjax4all to his useless homosexual father:
I will quote and their is nothing u can do,u tribalism zombie that why u pple love insulting pple father if they try to correct u pple from ur childish tribalism behavior, thanks for confirming that seun is promoting u pple to continue tribalism thing in is forum
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
See community deying
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109907162][/quote] continue directly cursing ur own father because I know u are d one changing my comment u seun d tribalism promoter slave boy.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Benjax4all:
Benjax4all to his useless father : continue directly cursing ur own father because I know u are d one changing my comment u seun d tribalism promoter slave boy.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109907707][/quote] continue insulting ur father directly not my u tribalism man that d way ur children will be brought up in d future to hate everyone that try to help them then they bounce on u for teaching them to be tribalism in nature
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Benjax4all:

Benjax4all to his useless homosexual father
continue insulting ur father directly not my u tribalism man that d way ur children will be brought up in d future to hate everyone that try to help them then they bounce on u for teaching them to be tribalism in nature
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Joshyoung: 2:26am On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

AMABOBI do the matterz b4 I BLAST ur left YANNSH wit my old KALA..

U wan to BAM BAM..

U wan to make foreign calls wit Dem BIG Boyz...

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by ekukeku(m): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=wunderkindkayod post=109900251]I was expecting this[/quote

Ghanaian beating vs NIGERIA beating AKA torture
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Benjax4all: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109908141][/quote]sorry I can see that u and that Yorubaiscurse guy need help, because both of u like insulting pples father to ur madness, enemies but share d same tribalism mindset
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Benjax4all:

Benjax4all to his Papa
sorry I can see that u and that Yorubaiscurse guy need help, because both of u like insulting pples father to ur madness, enemies but share d same tribalism mindset
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Meteng: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Where's the"stupor"¿
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Nice one, but in Nigeria they will burn him to death, if they wanna burn let them go burn all our politician ...

Ghana una sense to much I don't wanna say them get sense pass Nigerians.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) by Das1mama: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
I was expecting this
Lol, dis na when they say "come for general beating".... E collect wella sotay e come d turn Albino, look at his duck fowl mouth..... Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll / Two Siblings Jailed For Internet Fraud In Delta State / Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.