Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Is How Most Business Men Raise Money To Start Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How Most Business Men Raise Money To Start Business (213 Views)

IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Most Business Men Raise Money To Start Business by CikaM: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
We see lots of successful business entrepreneurs both male and female in our society today, do you ever pause to ask yourself how they were able to raise capital for their business? Do you think someone gave them the money? It will amaze you to know that most of them started from the scratch and no one gave them any money rather they generated the money themselves.

Do you have great ideas but the problem is capital to execute your projects? I made an insightful videos from exclusive interviews I had with some successful business men and women who started with little or no capital you might want to have a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeDzuCRWppM. to learn one or two things which you can put into practice.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Hot Deal - For Sale / I Will Buy You Neteller Mastercard/Visa Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.