Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,049 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? (881 Views)

Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. / Jonathan To Sack Ministers With Governorship Aspirations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by rebranded(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
Since Senate is yet to confirm the new ministers we need to work together find a way to stop some individuals that won't make a difference to Nigerians.

Now is the time to prevent some of the individuals undergoing screening
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by violent(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Wake up son, you can't!
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by OAM4J: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Why do you want to stop him? He was voted in because majority of Nigerians believe he is intelligent enough to make the right choices for Nigeria.

Leave him alone, let him do his job. We will compare notes in 2015.
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
@Poster, this is after the overwhelming approval ,and go ahead( go on so sa 'un cool) the country handed him on April 16th?
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by Jarus(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
I have given up, seeing that list!
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by musiwa45: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
after 4 years what are people looking for again and since most ministers Yar adua and Jonathan had, had not performed. there was nothing unique that have happened in the last 4 years.
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
violent:

Wake up son, you can't!

my exact "ansa".

Nobody can stop the "Prince of Fresh Air".
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by somze(f): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
I can only applaud your hatred. I  can only smile at your hypocrisy.

Why the lack of interest in the cabinet being constituted at state level. Do any of you even know what plans lawmakers from your constituency or senators from your districts have? Did you guys even vote?

Continue displaying your ignorance, crying all day long - "GEJ this GEJ that, GEJ did not appoint who I wanted him to appoint as minister."

From the comforts of your homes out of the country you have all the solutions. I laugh in swahili.

Make I hear word jare.
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by Eziachi: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
somze:

I can only applaud your hatred. I can only smile at your hypocrisy.

Why the lack of interest in the cabinet being constituted at state level. Do any of you even know what plans lawmakers from your constituency or senators from your districts have? Did you guys even vote?

Continue displaying your ignorance, crying all day long - "GEJ this GEJ that, GEJ did not appoint who I wanted him to appoint as minister."

From the comforts of your homes out of the country you have all the solutions. [b]I laugh in swahili.[/b]Make I hear word jare.
Keep on laughing while your house is on fire and by this time next year, you will still be laughing in Somalia.
Re: How Can We Stop Gej From Recycling Old Ministers With No Track Record? by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
rpg or chain gun attacks on his convoy

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor In Trouble Over Boko-haram! Could It Be Ahmad Yerima? / Panel Recommends Amnesty For Boko Haram / Zamfara 19 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.