Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,194 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno (45567 Views)

Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos / See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Kharol1234: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

You mean NSCDC?

Oya, what is the website of NSCDC?
Hmm wait www.NSCDC.com grin grin grin
My oga @ the top
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by juman(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Innocent soul was wasted.

Any security officer suspected of using drugs should be investigated and if confirmed should be sacked immediately.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2022
walemoney007:
In hierarchy, the Nigerian Police Force should be above the Nigerian army during operation within Nigeria.
You people just say meaningless things with confidence. The 2 were created for different purpose. Since Police higher than them within Nigeria, let Nigeria Police try and seize power from the Government. Military will forever be Superior to the Police(Civilians)
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Bamzyriches451: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Make Dem settle
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by walemoney007(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Soso990240:
You people just say meaningless things with confidence. The 2 were created for different purpose. Since Police higher than them within Nigeria, let Nigeria Police try and seize power from the Government. Military will forever be Superior to the Police(Civilians)
You're not smart.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by cazchi: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2022
walemoney007:
In hierarchy, the Nigerian Police Force should be above the Nigerian army during operation within Nigeria.

Lol this is ZOOGERIA! Lion dey chop grass for this contraption.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Dabliss02(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Don't let me say it dis concern me
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2022
A yet to be ID police officer, Nigeria and English Sha..

They are able to narrate the matter in full but couldn't ID the police man so who is a fool here..
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by TUTU147: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Trying to disarmed a mobile man is at your own risk,he should have known better.Some soldiers sees police officers like women, that you can Bleep at anytime.The government should do something about this unholy competition between the armed forces and other security organization.RIP to the soldier.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by TUTU147: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2022
juman:
Innocent soul was wasted.

Any security officer suspected of using drugs should be investigated and if confirmed should be sacked immediately.
That is the way to go and any uniform man harassing any uniform person should be dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Kingluqman(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2022
henrybangs44:

You are disgusting, stop giving reasons for ur stewpiduty. That's what black people always do. They always have excuse for thier failures.

U are already ridiculing some tribes because u think I'm one of them and small thing whites ll do to u ll start shouting racism, black lives matter. U ppl dot even like urselves and u want other races to accept you.

I weep for the black race.
Baba, you don take this thing personally grin

Joy is far from you I swear…

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by MacANDIES: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Kosoco:
it's you that will never be good....

Children always act stupid when confronted with the facts.

When you get home today tell your father that he'll never good till he dies.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Soso990240(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2022
walemoney007:
You're not smart.

And you a less informed
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Kosoco(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
MacANDIES:

Children always act stupid when confronted with the facts.

When you get home today tell your father that he'll never good till he dies.
angry you are the next in line to meet him..... If you don't like Nigeria Pack and Go. Don't constitute nuisance here lad.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by tutudesz: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Sai Barber
sai Barber
sai barber
So everybody who point out your foolishness is a Buhari supporter undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by ZombieTERROR: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
tutudesz:

So everybody who point out your foolishness is a Buhari supporter undecided

only evil people support Buhari
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Contradicting statement
Headline: police man shot an army officer

First paragraph of the article: A-yet-to-be police officer.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kingluqman:
Baba, you don take this thing personally grin

Joy is far from you I swear…
grin cheesy
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by MacANDIES: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kosoco:
angry you are the next in line to meet him..... If you don't like Nigeria Pack and Go. Don't constitute nuisance here lad.

See mumuish slowpoke. So your small mind tells you I'm in that shit hole with you?

Anumanu, I left since.
Re: Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno by Kosoco(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
MacANDIES:

See mumuish slowpoke. So your small mind tells you I'm in that shit hole with you?

Anumanu, I left since.
wherever you are... You are a Nigerian....MF..... Hustle because na still Naija you will come and Opress your Usless people. Okpooo.... Nigerian must be great weather you like it or not. Devil's advocate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.