Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Discover Your Best Accounting Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Discover Your Best Accounting Software (258 Views)

Accounting Software Needed / What Is Your Best CSS Framework / Accounting Software Installation And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Your Best Accounting Software by bestino: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
I have for most times heard people complain about Excel being very complex to use. Some say “Excel environment is too wide to understand”. But I tell you “Excel is the best accounting software ever”.

There is this word I value so much and that word is “Your Ignorant is your Greatest Weak Point”. To break it down, this word simply means “What you don’t know can cause you your down fall”. Nigerians can simply tell you “What you don’t know, pass you”.

“Ignorant” may be the reason why you hate Microsoft Excel or why you feel Excel can’t work for you. Before you finalize in your choice of which accounting software that can work for you, you would like to let me tour you round the excel environment. I am about to review to you how you can confidently use Microsoft Excel in your office, home and school without having to ask anyone a single question (i.e, I will give you all the tips you need to start manipulating Microsoft Excel by yourself).

Principles of Excel?
As we all know, great men are men with principles; so also is Microsoft Excel, being a great Accounting and Secretarial Software, it also has its own principles. I will review them one after the other below:
The principles of excel are as follows:

1. You must note that excel environment is wide and is arranged in a tabular format. (So, you are advised to treat excel like when typing in table in Microsoft Word; and also that you are allowed to begin your typing anywhere around the excel spread sheet)...

SEE FULL POST https://officesolutionz..com/2016/09/making-microsoft-excel-your-best.html

Re: Discover Your Best Accounting Software by airsaylongcome: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Excel "best" accounting solution ever? This has to be a horrendous joke. Out of the box, can excel automatically post transactions to the ledgers? Or generate Financial reports? Out of the box o, without any nifty Macros and customisations. Heck can excel generate an invoice from a sales order? Abeg make una dey lie small small
Re: Discover Your Best Accounting Software by bestino: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Well, you might not necessarily get the entire picture by the headline. follow the link to get the real gist. thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

For Programmers And Designers Only. / PIA And IP Vanish VPN Availables / What Is Machine Learning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.