Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,023 members, 7,883,541 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours (1866 Views)

M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Nengi & Sydney Talker Spark Engagement Rumour As She Reportedly Said YES To Him / Rapper, M.I Abaga, Shares Rare Love-Up Photo With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by Ayinesongya3: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Veteran Nigerian rapper and record producer, Jude Lemfani Abaga known as M.I Abaga and his girlfriend, Eniola Mafe have sparked engagement rumors after the pair exchanged flirtatious messages amongst themselves on social media.

Though the couples are yet to confirm that they are set to get married anytime soon, information from anonymous sources confirmed that the rapper proposed to the beautiful melanin queen and is set to tie the knot later this year.

Eniola Mafe also shared pictures of her and the rapper that made fans believe the two were getting married soon.

Following the news about the possible engagement between M.I Abaga and his girlfriend fans took to congratulate the couples.
<b>See reactions below:</b>
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Rapper-M-I-Abaga-s-girlfriend-Eniola-Mafe-spark-engagement-rumours-521890

1 Share

Re: Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by Emecson(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Take ur relationship of social media, una no go hear, all d best sha
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by Goldbw122(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Well congratulations to them.
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by CandyOps(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Judo is getting married! I miss him and Jago on the mic

M.I a k.a Mister incredible
Most immaculate, Mic Inspector
MC interrogator, the Music Innovator
Mankind Illustrator.

1 Like

Re: Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by Bluntguy: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Still in the pipeline.
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours by azeeza(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
I hope she is as tall as WAJE

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland / Portable Narrowly Survives After He Got Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / DAVIDO Made A Surprise Appearance At Wizkid's Mother's Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.